Ppl in this town have staring problems
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
June

United States

#23 Jul 17, 2013
neighbor wrote:
me and my girlfriend laugh at the people making ugly, miserable faces at us in her Porsche SUV
Yeah I bet they do lol. People around here hate things that are pretty. If you came home with mud all over it screaming WOOOOOO they'd give you a thumb's up lmao.
1 post removed
Stfu

United States

#25 Jul 17, 2013
smh wrote:
<quoted text>are you sure you didnt hit your head??
You're a f*cking idiot. What kind of loser works at a gas station as a career? Apparently deadbeat f*cks like you. I pray you have no children. They would live a hard life having such sh*tty income from a parent.
smh

Peterstown, WV

#26 Jul 17, 2013
Stfu wrote:
<quoted text>You're a f*cking idiot. What kind of loser works at a gas station as a career? Apparently deadbeat f*cks like you. I pray you have no children. They would live a hard life having such sh*tty income from a parent.
who said it was a career? Moron..smh
wow

United States

#27 Jul 17, 2013
Stfu wrote:
<quoted text>You're a f*cking idiot. What kind of loser works at a gas station as a career? Apparently deadbeat f*cks like you. I pray you have no children. They would live a hard life having such sh*tty income from a parent.
way to make fun of somebody for having a job. There already doing better than most people in this town. And with an attitude like that id say you're the one who shouldn't be reproducing. If u have give them up for adoption we don't need anymore people like you.
for sure

Chesapeake, OH

#28 Jul 17, 2013
How do you know when someone's staring at you unless you are staring at them.
1 post removed
glass houses

Princeton, WV

#30 Jul 18, 2013
June wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to the jukes that stare Bentley since you're all proper sitting here in backcountry West Virginia lol.
Since you used the word "here" that indicates that you are in the backcountry of WV also. If you do not like the way we are "here" you are free to leave.
Nutso

Princeton, WV

#31 Jul 18, 2013
the entire city of princeton is full of people with problems. staring is the least of your worries.
Biker 5053

United States

#32 Jul 18, 2013
It seems like your staring back if you notice them you dumb@$$.
June

United States

#33 Jul 18, 2013
glass houses wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you used the word "here" that indicates that you are in the backcountry of WV also. If you do not like the way we are "here" you are free to leave.
And you're free to bite my shiny plump a55 Buckley. Lol
glass houses

Bluefield, WV

#34 Jul 18, 2013
June wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're free to bite my shiny plump a55 Buckley. Lol
No, thank you! Your shiny plump fanny is probably nastier than your potty mouth.
Heres a Thought

Peterstown, WV

#35 Jul 18, 2013
Just wave and say hello.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I Need A Sugar Daddy 39 min Mike Blowman 28
Lookout 45 min westvirginia 4
Hooker 2 hr Otto 7
Sexual Fetish 3 hr Deep 52
Pecker Stoking 5 hr Im Easy 2
Starbucks Boycott 5 hr LMFAO 12
New girls 6 hr Lmbo 2

Princeton Jobs

Personal Finance

Princeton Mortgages