Ppl in this town have staring problems

Ppl in this town have staring problems

Posted in the Princeton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Native oc

United States

#1 Jul 17, 2013
Everytime I drive or walk somewhere ppl haveto stare, I mean really? I look pretty damn normal. Stupid ass redneck fks. I come from the city where ppl mind there damn business and don't stare at everybody. What's up with that?
fubar

Peterstown, WV

#2 Jul 17, 2013
Unless your a girl with a realy nice butt. I dont stare
Ya Think

United States

#3 Jul 17, 2013
It just goes to show how stupid people around here are, these inbred redneck flunkies must be jealous because they look like monsters and wish they would look like a normal person when they stare at people. Just look at some of these people around here, they look like backwoods retard Hicks.
Country Boy

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Jul 17, 2013
Native oc wrote:
Everytime I drive or walk somewhere ppl haveto stare, I mean really? I look pretty damn normal. Stupid ass redneck fks. I come from the city where ppl mind there damn business and don't stare at everybody. What's up with that?
There is nothing keeping you here against your will. Feel free to move somewhere else. As the "city people", look what minding their own business has gotten them. People here will look and stare for different reasons, but let you need them for something and most will be there to help. In the city, they minding their own damn business and don't care about anyone else other than themselves. The city is a nice place to visit but here is where you feel welcome.
Country Boy

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Jul 17, 2013
Ya Think wrote:
It just goes to show how stupid people around here are, these inbred redneck flunkies must be jealous because they look like monsters and wish they would look like a normal person when they stare at people. Just look at some of these people around here, they look like backwoods retard Hicks.
You too can leave at any time. There must be a reason you stay around here. The ones staring may be the same ones who save your a$$ one day. People are friendly around here so if you are not friendly and will help others - BYE and don't let the mountains kick you in the rear when you leave.
June

United States

#6 Jul 17, 2013
Native oc wrote:
Everytime I drive or walk somewhere ppl haveto stare, I mean really? I look pretty damn normal. Stupid ass redneck fks. I come from the city where ppl mind there damn business and don't stare at everybody. What's up with that?
I've noticed that too. Their parents never taught them any manners. I always ask them "what the [email protected]*k are you looking at?" Then they turn their head all quick and scary.
NoOne Important

United States

#7 Jul 17, 2013
Country Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
You too can leave at any time. There must be a reason you stay around here. The ones staring may be the same ones who save your a$$ one day. People are friendly around here so if you are not friendly and will help others - BYE and don't let the mountains kick you in the rear when you leave.
You tell 'em Country Boy!!!
smh

Peterstown, WV

#8 Jul 17, 2013
True story. Once I worked at a gas station and this guy from columbus ohio was cussing me out and this redneck knocked him out with one punch stepped over him and left.. never got to say thanks to him.
June

United States

#9 Jul 17, 2013
smh wrote:
True story. Once I worked at a gas station and this guy from columbus ohio was cussing me out and this redneck knocked him out with one punch stepped over him and left.. never got to say thanks to him.
I heard about that! The guy from Ohio had a disability and later that day developed swelling on the brain as a result from his impact of his head hitting the ground. He was rushed to the hospital the next morning after waking up with a pillow full of blood coming from his ears. He died in the hospital a week later he had 3 kids. He didn't deserve to die. Soo sad.
smh

Peterstown, WV

#10 Jul 17, 2013
June wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard about that! The guy from Ohio had a disability and later that day developed swelling on the brain as a result from his impact of his head hitting the ground. He was rushed to the hospital the next morning after waking up with a pillow full of blood coming from his ears. He died in the hospital a week later he had 3 kids. He didn't deserve to die. Soo sad.
are you sure you didnt hit your head??
Who Cares

United States

#11 Jul 17, 2013
Somebody stares at me, I'll knock the hell out of somebody.
dragon fly

Bluefield, WV

#12 Jul 17, 2013
I don't like being stared at either, but I do try to be aware of my surroundings and notice people who are around me. I know some people are just nosey; what I do is more out of protection. I was in a very open and public place, surrounded by a crowd of people, when something bizzare happened to someone a few feet from me. The police questioned about 3 dozen of us closest to the victim, and only 4 of us were able to make clear statements as to what had happened. Our statements established liability for the accident, which had not been the victim's fault. Since then, I focus on where I am and who is around me, rather than walking with my head in the clouds.

1 post removed
glass houses

Princeton, WV

#14 Jul 17, 2013
June wrote:
<quoted text>
I've noticed that too. Their parents never taught them any manners. I always ask them "what the [email protected]*k are you looking at?" Then they turn their head all quick and scary.
Apparently your parents failed in teaching you manners. "what the [email protected]*k are you looking at?" is not only ill mannered but rude and unnecessary. A simple "May I help you?" would be sufficient. Your potty mouth is probably why they are staring in the first place.
Lol

Bluefield, WV

#15 Jul 17, 2013
You wouldnt know someone was staring at you if you werent staring at them wud you?
Wondering

Clay, WV

#16 Jul 17, 2013
I agree with those who state that people seem to stare at others quite a lot around here. Must be something in the water or maybe the ones who are staring have never seen a woman who isn't kin to them.
June

United States

#17 Jul 17, 2013
smh wrote:
<quoted text>are you sure you didnt hit your head??
You were happy because that poor sap lost his life? May God have mercy on your soul.5
June

United States

#18 Jul 17, 2013
glass houses wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently your parents failed in teaching you manners. "what the [email protected]*k are you looking at?" is not only ill mannered but rude and unnecessary. A simple "May I help you?" would be sufficient. Your potty mouth is probably why they are staring in the first place.
Potty mouth? I'm grown I'll say what I want. Sometimes I feel like "Somebody's watching meeeee!" Lmao.
glass houses

Princeton, WV

#19 Jul 17, 2013
June wrote:
<quoted text>
Potty mouth? I'm grown I'll say what I want. Sometimes I feel like "Somebody's watching meeeee!" Lmao.
That is a real mannerly and grown up response. Maybe you should consider your juvenile behavior before denouncing the behavior of others.
June

United States

#20 Jul 17, 2013
glass houses wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a real mannerly and grown up response. Maybe you should consider your juvenile behavior before denouncing the behavior of others.
Tell that to the jukes that stare Bentley since you're all proper sitting here in backcountry West Virginia lol.
1 post removed
neighbor

Princeton, WV

#22 Jul 17, 2013
me and my girlfriend laugh at the people making ugly, miserable faces at us in her Porsche SUV

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone know how to file a complaint agains... 1 hr rufus 16
Mercer Mall-Chick-fil-a (Nov '10) 4 hr F This City 7
does princeton seem like welch with all the dru... (Nov '10) 4 hr F This City 15
rights 5 hr GetRealHighonPot 15
Lacy Reed aka Thomas Reed 7 hr Cemetery boy 56
National Anthem 9 hr LIL OLE ME 29
Drunk Mayor Hits Parked Vehicles On Center Street 23 hr ernies son 49

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Princeton Mortgages