Brittany Copenhaver

Franklin, TN

#22 Sep 19, 2010
Okay look what happened to Dennis today was soo tragic and for you all to be talking crap about him is an all time low! Those that really knew him know he was an amazing person and a great friend that would do anything for someone! He will be missed dearly! And I hope everyone will keep the negative talk off of this thread!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#23 Sep 19, 2010
Brittany Copenhaver wrote:
Okay look what happened to Dennis today was soo tragic and for you all to be talking crap about him is an all time low! Those that really knew him know he was an amazing person and a great friend that would do anything for someone! He will be missed dearly! And I hope everyone will keep the negative talk off of this thread!
those posts were from June
Very sad day

United States

#24 Sep 19, 2010
Yea if you read the dates it was June!!
michele

United States

#25 Sep 19, 2010
Rip babe I will miss you dearly... I will always remember our memories me you and jess have together... love you and ride on babe...
bluefield va

Elizabethtown, KY

#26 Sep 19, 2010
RIP Dennis wrote:
From Dennis's Myspace Profile:=(
"Its not tragic to die doing what you love. If you want the ultimate you have to be willing to pay the ultimate price! To all my family,friends, and loved ones: If I should fall down and not get up dont be sad, just know that i died doing what i really and truley love. Every man dies but not evry man turley lives"
Read more: http://www.myspace.com/nlr_rideordie#ixzz101c...
We had this exact discussion one night, and he held true to that quote. He said he would rather die riding than not have ever known the joy of riding. RIP my friend...
I know he truly would rather be riding than doing anything else so his quote truly describes how he felt!!!He was truly a great person....you will be missed by many....heartfelt prayers are with friends and family in their time of need!!RIP Dennis
really

Kingston Springs, TN

#27 Sep 19, 2010
yeah that quote has been on his page forever :(
this is horrid

Richmond, VA

#28 Sep 19, 2010
dennis "smokie" was killed doing what he loved the most, he certainly was an awesome person a great guy and a wonderful friend. He will be greatly missed.
sad

Clay, WV

#29 Sep 19, 2010
Rest in Peace Dennis...you will be greatly missed by all..if you had to go I am at least glad you went the way you would have wanted...riding..my deepest sympathy to all his family and friends.
1 post removed
lilred

Oakvale, WV

#31 Sep 19, 2010
RIP Dennis wrote:
From Dennis's Myspace Profile:=(
"Its not tragic to die doing what you love. If you want the ultimate you have to be willing to pay the ultimate price! To all my family,friends, and loved ones: If I should fall down and not get up dont be sad, just know that i died doing what i really and truley love. Every man dies but not evry man turley lives"
Read more: http://www.myspace.com/nlr_rideordie#ixzz101c...
We had this exact discussion one night, and he held true to that quote. He said he would rather die riding than not have ever known the joy of riding. RIP my friend...
WOW I was in tears readin this.
RIP smokie
yea

Kingston Springs, TN

#32 Sep 19, 2010
if you have friends and you haven't talked to them in a long time, give them a call. You never know when they're gonna be gone. I haven't talked to him in a long time, and now I can't. I've lost so many friends.
Feel so bad

Newton, WV

#33 Sep 19, 2010
I am sorry to hear about Dennis he was a great guy does anyone know how his girlfriend is doing? I know she must be devistated. My heart goes out to her and the family of Dennis. R.I.P.
MMM

Beckley, WV

#34 Sep 19, 2010
Feel so bad wrote:
I am sorry to hear about Dennis he was a great guy does anyone know how his girlfriend is doing? I know she must be devistated. My heart goes out to her and the family of Dennis. R.I.P.
I am on her myspace, she doesn't seem to be doing well at all.
Feel so bad

Newton, WV

#35 Sep 19, 2010
I would like to send my condolences to her can you tell me her last name I can't remember it. I will have to search for her.does she have a facebook page? thanx
Brittany Copenhaver

Kingston Springs, TN

#36 Sep 19, 2010
Brittany Copenhaver wrote:
Okay sooo the slander was months ago.....Sorry!

Still would hope this doesnt turn into negative talk...
MMM

Beckley, WV

#37 Sep 19, 2010
Feel so bad wrote:
I would like to send my condolences to her can you tell me her last name I can't remember it. I will have to search for her.does she have a facebook page? thanx
Dixon
miss nikki lane herself

United States

#38 Sep 19, 2010
DENNIS* May god let you rest easy && you will continue to ride with all the bikers around here. I remember the last smile I seen was on Thursday When all of us were begging you to take your work truck boggin' && we laughed because the back tires were already bald from you being crazy. I know a girl that loves you && you see it now I pray you be her gaurdian angel && help her through this because Im not doing well @ finding the words. Rest Easy Friend You will be deeply missed! Thank you for all the memories....
olered

United States

#39 Sep 20, 2010
RIP Smokey you will be really missed! You was a small town legend! I'll miss always miss seeing you around my friend. It seem like you never met a stranger. In the years I've known you I've yet to see you without a smile on ya face. I almost couldn't believe it when I heard the news my heart just kinda dropped I had to just stop what I was doin. But rest in peace my friend you was small town legend in stunning and mini-truckin you will never be forgotten. Love you and miss you man
jak

Rupert, WV

#40 Sep 20, 2010
super curious wrote:
who knows what about him??
only met him a couple of times. my boyfriend was friends with him. but he was always nice and cracked me up everytime we seen him. god bless his family and friends. I know he'll be missed dearly.
ASHLEY

Beckley, WV

#41 Sep 20, 2010
Dennis i have known u since i was 15. me, u, eric, and my cuz use to hang out all the time. over the years i know everyone has kinda grown apart and that i regret dearly. u truely lived life to the fullest and lived for the thrill i will always adore u and giv u props for doing what u loved most. everyone that knows u is devastated n heart broken all i keep thinking ab is ur mom its been years since i saw her. I know ur n heaven doing all ur famous stunts on the golden streets n looking down on everyone. LOve u so much n miss u dearly. U r the sweetest kindest person i have ever met.RIP 8-19-2010 Prayers to ur family n friends
just here

Sneedville, TN

#42 Sep 20, 2010
did this bike crash happen in oakvale? just wondering cause i came through there and saw a bike crash. BUT NEVER THE LESS P.I.P, YOU WILL BE MISSED BY MANY! THOUGHTS GO OUT TO ALL FRIENDS AND FAMILY!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word association 11 min Theo 225
Keep a word, drop a word (May '12) 20 min Theo 4,644
Last word + 2 (May '12) 23 min Theo 2,066
How well do you know your neighbors? 2 hr mom of 2 5
Best teen mothers (Dec '12) 2 hr Where is common s... 41
ashley clark 2 hr Anonymous 5
Teresa Belcher 2 hr hhhhhhhh 8
More from around the web

Princeton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE