Heard Don Meadows and Johnny Midkiff ...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
steve

Rupert, WV

#21 Feb 11, 2010
Who is don meadows?
Concerned in WV

Beckley, WV

#22 Feb 11, 2010
Don Meadows is not any relation to the Midkiff's. Please stop this. It's needless. Too many lives have been lost.
intheknow

Beckley, WV

#23 Feb 11, 2010
Everyone needs to get their heads out of their a$$. The Sheriff nor anyone else at the Sheriff's department decided whether or not to charge Johnny with killing his wife. It was peers like you and I in the community who decided. The case was presented to the Grand Jury who voted that they did not think he intentionally killed his wife therefore not returning an indictment for any kind of murder. The issue was put in the hands of regular everyday people who looked at all the evidence at hand and determined that it was not intentional. Get a life and quit spreading bullsh!t about things you're ignorent of.
crazykeith

Bluefield, WV

#24 Feb 11, 2010
don meadow is no kin to either 1 of them boys what happen is nothing we can do about it. its up to a our leagal system to take care of it not us people on topics
bomber

Marion, VA

#25 Feb 11, 2010
female wrote:
<quoted text>I would think it would, cause thats what happened to the former sheriff of mercer country.
female - did you miss the whole Will's thing?

Danny Wills was charged with a FEDERAL CRIME that's why he was prosecutedd by the Feds. Dahhhhh
bomber

Marion, VA

#26 Feb 11, 2010
Concerned in WV wrote:
Don Meadows is not any relation to the Midkiff's. Please stop this. It's needless. Too many lives have been lost.
Typical Topix B.S.- if Don Meadow's is not related to them as this poster claims, then the rest of you get yourself a napkin for that shit sandwich you gotta eat. LMAO
1 post removed
Their Friend

Tarboro, NC

#28 Feb 11, 2010
WHERES BOB wrote:
<quoted text>
I think SIS, has had to much wine for dinner? This is not about who killed how, it's about the TOPIC, is Medows the UNCLE. I happen to know he is Johnnys UNCE. Who killed or kills who is not up to me, but when you kill your wife saying, you were cleaning your gun? Now I have a problem with that. A gun is not loaded when you are cleaning it or should not be loaded. I have three brothers and never known of anyone of them to clean a loaded gun? Three months latter you move your girlfriend in? yea, thats a story for the public to see and read. So SIS, maybe you need more air to breath. Seems you are the one lacking thinking skills.
You happen not to know what you are talking about. Johnny is not even kin to Don Meadows and I know what I am talking about.
Strong Voice

Lerona, WV

#29 Feb 11, 2010
Okay, is he or is he not kin, if they are, how are they kin, Mother's side or Dad's side, Uncle or Great Uncle??? Does anybody really know?
Stephanie Thompson

Beckley, WV

#30 Feb 12, 2010
This is the one and only time any family member will respond to the vicious things being said about my brother. We are not related to Don Meadows.
We have been though so much. I've lost my brother. My father had to see all this first hand. How would any of you deal with watching your only son die in your arms?
My family is devastated. Please, my mom and dad have been though enough heartache. My nephews and niece don't need this.
Lorrie was like my sister our whole world stopped when she died.
Let our family grieve.
WHERES BOB

Bluefield, WV

#31 Feb 12, 2010
Alright wrote:
<quoted text>
Im not SIS. The only thing i agreed with her on was that people should have shut up on the other post. Now if you disagree that Meadows should have stepped down you can sit there and insult me. If you dont then why are you insulting me for agreeing. Don Meadows tainted both investigations by not turning it over. NOw was it to protect his nephew I dont know but he should have let someone not personally involved be a part of this investigation. Now I dont get since i agree with you why you felt it necessary to insutl me. It sounds like you need to use your thinking skills a little more carefully.
What the hell are you talking about? You are a NUT!
Festus

Roanoke, VA

#32 Feb 12, 2010
Ok..how was Don related....????
Put up the info and prove you know what your talking about. Just how was this relation????
sambo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, Don is or was Johnny's Uncle. To bad, he did not step it up untill this came down. How do you think he got by with packing a gun to school an killing his wife, while cleaning his gun?
Gary Michaels -Bluewell

Marion, VA

#33 Feb 12, 2010
Festus wrote:
Ok..how was Don related....????
Put up the info and prove you know what your talking about. Just how was this relation????
<quoted text>
a lady identifying herself as a family memeber denies there is any relationship. And I take it as credible because she and I appear to be the only ones who list out true names.
Now ... leave it alone for the sake of the families requesr.
Alright

Franklin, TN

#34 Feb 12, 2010
Gary Michaels -Bluewell wrote:
<quoted text>
a lady identifying herself as a family memeber denies there is any relationship. And I take it as credible because she and I appear to be the only ones who list out true names.
I will admit that I dont knwo for sure I just think if he is then the sherrif's dept should have let someone else handle the investigation in to where JOhnny Midkiff shot his wife and Johnny's murder. Its just that simple but I will give the man the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise. I can say however, if it is true and he is related to this man then I will not vote for him at the next election. If you cant trust law enforcement to run a clean investigaiton then they are not worth having. Now Im not trying to speak ill of the deceased I would have said this no matter who the victim is. If someone is the head of a law enforcemtn agency and a member of thier family is a suspect or victim then they have no business letting their agency investigate that crime.
Festus

Roanoke, VA

#35 Feb 12, 2010
I know the it was a crock...just like most of the other posts on here, talking about something they know nothing about. Don Meadows isnt related. Sorry for this families terrible tragedy.
Gary Michaels -Bluewell wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever

Beckley, WV

#36 Feb 12, 2010
sambo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, Don is or was Johnny's Uncle. To bad, he did not step it up untill this came down. How do you think he got by with packing a gun to school an killing his wife, while cleaning his gun?
I don't about the familial status between Sheriff Meadows and Johnny Midkiff or the investigation involving Lori Midkiff's death. What I do know is that neither Johnny Midkiff or Harvey Lee Henley got away with their crimes at the high school. The Princeton City Police responded, warrants were obtained for both and both were arrested. Those arrests are a matter of public record and were published in the Princeton Times. They have not or had not been to court on those charges yet, so I don't know how you determined "he got by with packing a gun to school". Perhaps you should use a resource other than topix.com for your research or just not post at all, you are giving false information.
bomber

Waterloo, Canada

#37 Feb 13, 2010
Sounds like logical and this is accurate information.
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>I don't about the familial status between Sheriff Meadows and Johnny Midkiff or the investigation involving Lori Midkiff's death. What I do know is that neither Johnny Midkiff or Harvey Lee Henley got away with their crimes at the high school. The Princeton City Police responded, warrants were obtained for both and both were arrested. Those arrests are a matter of public record and were published in the Princeton Times. They have not or had not been to court on those charges yet, so I don't know how you determined "he got by with packing a gun to school". Perhaps you should use a resource other than topix.com for your research or just not post at all, you are giving false information.
To Stephanie

Beckley, WV

#38 Feb 13, 2010
Stephanie Thompson wrote:
This is the one and only time any family member will respond to the vicious things being said about my brother. We are not related to Don Meadows.
We have been though so much. I've lost my brother. My father had to see all this first hand. How would any of you deal with watching your only son die in your arms?
My family is devastated. Please, my mom and dad have been though enough heartache. My nephews and niece don't need this.
Lorrie was like my sister our whole world stopped when she died.
Let our family grieve.
Stephanie sweetie do not pay any attention to the things being said on here about Johnny or what happened; 99% of the people on here running their mouths have absolutely no idea what they are talking about! I wouldn't waste my time reading this trash and actually, if I were you, I would have it removed. And you're right, people need to think about the fact that his family can see this! God forbid something like this ever happen in their family and they had to see all this trash talk about their family member; bet they would think twice before posting derogatory comments then. We have talked recently and I just want to let you know again that if you need anything at all, even if it's just someone to talk to, I'm here.
Whatever

Beckley, WV

#39 Feb 13, 2010
Please have them all removed.
to stephanie

Beckley, WV

#40 Feb 13, 2010
im so sorrry. i met ur brother with holly a couple of weeks ago they took my little girls to mcdonalds. He had a wild time chasing them. I liked u brother alot and so did my girls.
Really

Beckley, WV

#41 Feb 13, 2010
Whatever wrote:
Please have them all removed.
It is pathetic that his sister has to defend him on here not even a week after his death.

No parent should have to bury their child must less witness their death. NOONE HAS THE RIGHT TO TAKE A LIFE no matter the justification.

Stephanie you are a strong woman and you will make it through this...my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-Obama Stickers On Vehicles 1 min Anti-Obama 3
Pagan vs Laci 2 min Laci Ann 7 20
Amber Marhsall 5 min Curiosity Killed ... 12
***"prayer line topic"*** (Nov '11) 28 min _Susan_ 50,960
named after a man of the cloth 44 min Mark mark 2
Hooker of the week (Nov '14) 2 hr Jim Ross 45
What is that ary Toni paz? 3 hr Smh 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Princeton Mortgages