First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Payback

Rupert, WV

#1 Mar 18, 2013
Are your initials RMR? If so I suggest this site never hears from you again. The local SS might come knocking on your door. Panda said hi.
nathan

Aylett, VA

#2 Mar 18, 2013
hahaha rr got busted lol
aka

Earlysville, VA

#3 Mar 18, 2013
Payback wrote:
Are your initials RMR? If so I suggest this site never hears from you again. The local SS might come knocking on your door. Panda said hi.
Topx should hire you full time to take care of the trash talkers. great job.thank you.
MAYHEM
#4 Mar 18, 2013
i see he stopped running his fat mouth
Retired RR

Circle Pines, MN

#5 Mar 19, 2013
MAYHEM wrote:
i see he stopped running his fat mouth
Nope. No such luck. Still here you WV inbreeding fools.
Payback

Rupert, WV

#6 Mar 19, 2013
Retired RR wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. No such luck. Still here you WV inbreeding fools.
RMR, age 65
Retired RR

Circle Pines, MN

#7 Mar 19, 2013
Payback wrote:
<quoted text>RMR, age 65
What are you going to do about it slick?
Payback

Rupert, WV

#8 Mar 19, 2013
Retired RR wrote:
<quoted text> What are you going to do about it slick?
R Milton R, age 65 (Pervert)
Retired RR

Circle Pines, MN

#9 Mar 19, 2013
Payback wrote:
<quoted text>R Milton R, age 65 (Pervert)
That is not very nice..
Payback

Rupert, WV

#10 Mar 19, 2013
Retired RR wrote:
<quoted text>That is not very nice..
RR I know everything I need to about you. I would like to see you clean up your act and quit your negative comments about WV, its people, moms, wives, and daughters. About 3% of the time you sound almost sane; the other 97% you are a perverted retard. Is this the legacy you want Topix readers to remember? I will continue exposing you if you continue your crude remarks. Think of this like a bad joke you are forced to listen to until the punch line. You may want avoid it.
aka

Earlysville, VA

#11 Mar 19, 2013
Payback wrote:
<quoted text>RR I know everything I need to about you. I would like to see you clean up your act and quit your negative comments about WV, its people, moms, wives, and daughters. About 3% of the time you sound almost sane; the other 97% you are a perverted retard. Is this the legacy you want Topix readers to remember? I will continue exposing you if you continue your crude remarks. Think of this like a bad joke you are forced to listen to until the punch line. You may want avoid it.
I use to have some respect for RR but i lost all respect for him now. RR plaese leave people alone on topx before you lose what little self respect you have left.
nathan

Aylett, VA

#12 Mar 19, 2013
hes a old pu**y can do anything but talk junk poor old fool haha
Retired RR

Circle Pines, MN

#13 Mar 20, 2013
nathan wrote:
hes a old pu**y can do anything but talk junk poor old fool haha
Good morning guys. Everyone sleep good? The word for the day is inbreeding. Dads f**king daughters. Brothers f**king sisters. Girls f**king their dad/brother. Dogs f**king cats. If you educate your children in WV, you won't have a population that consist of 90% retards.. You guys have a nice day. And don't forget to go f**k yourselves.
Payback

Rupert, WV

#14 Mar 20, 2013
Retired RR wrote:
<quoted text> Good morning guys. Everyone sleep good? The word for the day is inbreeding. Dads f**king daughters. Brothers f**king sisters. Girls f**king their dad/brother. Dogs f**king cats. If you educate your children in WV, you won't have a population that consist of 90% retards.. You guys have a nice day. And don't forget to go f**k yourselves.
R Milton R. 65, ex-marine, pervert. 1st degree sexual abuse......served 10 years in a correctional facility, on PROBATION......

Note to all Marines: I am retired Air Force and thru out my career I made friends with numerous Marines. All were honorable. I know that once a Marine; always a Marine. I refer to Retarded R R as an ex-marine because he does not deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as you. He continues to use the Marine Corps motto (Semper Fi) in his posts. This retard was kicked out of the Corps for taking advantage of young girls including close family members. He continued to bring discredit to the Corps and to those of Us from WV, I will continue to post info on this pervert until he stops his retarded posts.
Payback

Rupert, WV

#15 Mar 20, 2013
To the Marine Corps family: Today our great country mourns the loss of those Marines killed in that tragic accident in Nevada. A high cost, but their ultimate sacrifice helps to maintain our freedom.
pathetic

Princeton, WV

#16 Mar 20, 2013
I think maybe Ricky ( RR) Will soon learn a lesson. Not sure that he should even be able to access internet if the right person knew he was on the internet they may no like it and could cause lots of trouble.
aka

Earlysville, VA

#17 Mar 20, 2013
I have seen other people get kicked of topx for way less than RR is doing.I guess everyone needs to report him to topx.Keep up the good work PAYBACK!
hello

Derwood, MD

#18 Mar 20, 2013
aka wrote:
I have seen other people get kicked of topx for way less than RR is doing.I guess everyone needs to report him to topx.Keep up the good work PAYBACK!
if he is living in WV you can call your local state police detachment and report his user or screen name..or if u don't know where he's from in the state contact Charleston headquarters..if he hasn't reported this user name RR whatever he can be charged with failure to register..which is a felony. Or if u know him and what state he lives in contact the local state police there and report him. If he is a sex offender making these comments they could possibly charge him with something else..
Retired RR
#19 Mar 20, 2013
go f**k all of you dumb hillbilly imbreed retards . ill find everylast one of you and go up in you
aka

Earlysville, VA

#20 Mar 20, 2013
I am not like one of those 12 year olds kids it might be a little harder this time.Quit singing and start bringing!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Here's a video for all you Hillary fans to watc... 36 min Stark Raving Mad 1
***"prayer line topic"*** (Nov '11) 1 hr Behind Enemy Lines 58,229
Make America Work Again 1 hr Make America Work... 1
Janna Brown Leaving WVVA 2 hr Weepy 5
Kayla Neel 2 hr Curious 1
Community Connections Tax Form 990 3 hr Truth 6
Pickled Corn 3 hr Tater Buggz 2

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Princeton Mortgages