Level 4

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#1 Mar 2, 2013
Feel free to give feedback on the topic of body hair (this discusstion was started by the hairiest white man alive (yours truly))! Looking forward to many,many comments (positive, negative, or whatever). fdw
Love them

Chesapeake, OH

#2 Mar 2, 2013
There is nothing more sexy than a man with hair, I think the hairier the better, although I am allergic to it, which makes being attracted to hairy men very interesting. I say show that hair
ggg

Princeton, WV

#3 Mar 2, 2013
i find hairy men sexy.. i dont like hairless men
Daisy

Princeton, WV

#4 Mar 2, 2013
fdw24712 wrote:
Feel free to give feedback on the topic of body hair (this discusstion was started by the hairiest white man alive (yours truly))! Looking forward to many,many comments (positive, negative, or whatever). fdw
I like men with hair, shows the manliness about them - not the boyish thought when we meet a man who shaves it. Plus after they shave it doesn't feel great with them rubbing up against us no matter if they shaved their arms, legs, and chest. I hate it. I like touching my man's chest and being able to lay on this chest running my hands through his chest hair. Now, I do like my man to shave around his sex toys, makes the sex better. No hair getting in your mouth, closer to the skin you are, less smell and sweat there. Better all the way around.
Daisy

Princeton, WV

#5 Mar 2, 2013
Forgot to add - now I do not care for a man to have hair on his back, at least not as much as on the rest of his body. That part I want to feel his skin when you know lol
Shelly

Norristown, PA

#6 Mar 2, 2013
Nothing more discussing. Might as well screw an ape.
Shelly

Norristown, PA

#7 Mar 2, 2013
Sorry .. Disgusting

Level 4

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#8 Mar 2, 2013
Shelly wrote:
Nothing more discussing. Might as well screw an ape.
Apes need love too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
thorn street buiilding for sale 1 hr Make WV Great Bef... 3
Mercer Mall-Chick-fil-a (Nov '10) 5 hr Concerned Citizen 9
band called transit times (Jul '10) 9 hr Grady 347
Greenvalley Fire Dept. 10 hr Oh yeah 3
National Anthem 10 hr Stander 30
Does anyone know how to file a complaint agains... 12 hr Yay 17
Young man looking to meet older guy 13 hr Curious 1

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance