New MC club in town?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
NCWV

Sanford, NC

#21 Jul 17, 2013
No disrespect to anyone but Southern Brotherhood MC in NC or WV is not in any form connected to the southern brotherhood in Alabama or any where else only have chapters in NC an WV if you want to check them out go on facebook an look for SOUTHERN BROTHERHOOD MC it will pull up the chapter in nc
been there

Athens, WV

#22 Jul 17, 2013
in the know wrote:
Old Rider did you happen to see the chapters from Portsmith, Ohio, Moundsville, WV, Elkins, WV, Nashville, TN (600 miles one way) Louisville, KY.(300. One way). You don't know what you are talking about OLD MAN. And Oceana and Central ride more than a straight line to and from. Oh and Parkersburg, WV 180 miles one way. I hope you enjoyed the Highlands Party. We are planning to ride to Kentucky this weekend and I am sure it will be ANOTHER 500 mile plus weekend. Come and ride with us IF YOU CAN RIDE THAT FAR. IT MAY RAIN.
This old man has probably ridden more miles in the rain than you've ridden in your life. If you had actually read my comment in full instead of getting your pantys in a wad, you would have noticed I said most, not all. I know who the riders are, and there are a few. Just like there are a few riders in the Ghost Riders, and all the other clubs. There's some fine folks in all the clubs, but to say they're all mileburners is quite a stretch.
Old Rider

Athens, WV

#23 Jul 17, 2013
Sarge wrote:
I bet you know me Old Rider. I'm out almost every day. If I'm able,I'm riding. Just got back from NC for a day ride.
Probably so.
Old Rider

Athens, WV

#24 Jul 17, 2013
in the know wrote:
OLD RIDER how about a 4000 mile ride to STURGIS and WYOMING. You are welcome. It will be something special.
Thanks for the invite, but not interested. It's a decent trip, but I don't want to stop every fifty miles along the way.
Screwdriver

Bluefield, WV

#25 Jul 17, 2013
As a Brother. In the know your wrong there is no set mile's you have to ride.Most of us is working men sometime having to work weekends.FYI the Southern Brotherhood in WV is no relation to the one in Ala. The only chapters is NC and WV
in the know

United States

#26 Jul 18, 2013
Old Rider you assume alot don't you! And you know what happens when you assume anything. Enjoy riding! Will ride more than 50 at a time, Precious will be in front, only stops when he is out of gas!
hello

Faber, VA

#27 Jul 18, 2013
I think old rider means he will have to stop every 50 miles to pee haha old kidneys and bladder lol
Not true

Athens, WV

#28 Jul 18, 2013
hello wrote:
I think old rider means he will have to stop every 50 miles to pee haha old kidneys and bladder lol
Nah, I've got one of them sneaky leakers, so be careful if you pass a Harley that appears to be leaking water.
1 post removed
in the know

United States

#30 Jul 19, 2013
Ha Ha!! I like you Old RIder!
Retired RR

Circle Pines, MN

#31 Jul 22, 2013
in the know wrote:
Ha Ha!! I like you Old RIder!
Harley riders are a bunch of morons. They think they're hot sh*t because they have a Harley. Half you f*ckers can't spell Harley.
Retired RR

Circle Pines, MN

#32 Jul 22, 2013
Retired RR wrote:
<quoted text>Harley riders are a bunch of morons. They think they're hot sh*t because they have a Harley. Half you f*ckers can't spell Harley.
Grown men and women with mopeds. I stopped riding mopeds when I turned sixteen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
boycott american women! (Jan '17) 1 hr F American Women 38
Ashley Hill 5 hr Wild77 18
Keep a word, drop a word (May '12) 9 hr Princess Hey 5,676
Is Glenna Cole strung out on drugs 10 hr Sam 21
Anyone know a great girl Nay Carr (Mar '17) 12 hr Young Tone 19
Princeton is being invaded 23 hr gohome 55
Logan blankenship Mon Itsme 4

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance