First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sarge

Oakvale, WV

#1 Jul 8, 2013
I've seen a few new colors being flown in Princeton. I could'nt catch the name? They look like they have the color green in them.... Anyone seen the name and are they MC or CC?
John Boy

Oakvale, WV

#2 Jul 8, 2013
Sorry, Posted on my brothers post. Need a JOB LOL
lol

Lyndhurst, VA

#3 Jul 8, 2013
just more clowns for us to laugh at .lol laughing at the ghost riders is gettin boring
observer

United States

#4 Jul 10, 2013
Not sure about new MC. Brothers of the Wheel are the most respected. And ride motorcycles.
Sarge

Oakvale, WV

#5 Jul 10, 2013
I have friends in Brothers and Ghost Riders. I been seeing a new club riding around town a lot. I just can't make out what their colors say. They are new to the area. I have never seen them before. They have some green in the middle patch.. No big deal.. Just wondering
Old Rider

Rupert, WV

#6 Jul 10, 2013
Seen the sign the other day for a new clubhouse. Haven't seen anyone flying colors, but I think its the Southern Brotherhood. This isn't intended as a put down, but there are only a handful of true riders in any of the local clubs. For most of them its more of a social club. That's okay too, if they're having a good time.
Alf

Princeton, WV

#7 Jul 10, 2013
Could people please grow up. Come on, what are you waiting for?
Sarge

Oakvale, WV

#8 Jul 11, 2013
Thanks Old Rider. I was just wondering who they were. I have only seen one Ghost Rider all year riding. Hav'nt seen any Brothers out at all. Is this new club a Christian club?
Old Rider

Princeton, WV

#9 Jul 12, 2013
Sarge wrote:
Thanks Old Rider. I was just wondering who they were. I have only seen one Ghost Rider all year riding. Hav'nt seen any Brothers out at all. Is this new club a Christian club?
No, they're a club along the lines of the Ghost Riders or Brothers of the Wheel with chapters in North Carolina and Alabama.
hello

Lyndhurst, VA

#10 Jul 12, 2013
allll gaaaayyyyyyy !!!!!
Sarge

Oakvale, WV

#11 Jul 12, 2013
Thanks Old rider
local

Oakvale, WV

#12 Jul 16, 2013
I seen the new patches with green on them. i think it is only two guys and the patch is like Jesus givin thumbs up so a Religious/christian club maybe?
Gay Pride

Princeton, WV

#13 Jul 16, 2013
hello wrote:
allll gaaaayyyyyyy !!!!!
I'm getting very excited at all of these thrilling threads and posts
Sarge

Oakvale, WV

#14 Jul 16, 2013
Thanks for the reply Local.. That's the ones I had seen too.
in the know

United States

#15 Jul 16, 2013
Brothers ride EVERY weekend 300 miles plus, not in town to bars! You don't know what you talking about.
Old Rider

Princeton, WV

#16 Jul 16, 2013
Really? How many chapters from WV that was at the party last weekend rode 300 miles plus? First, how did the Highlands chapter find the time to take a 300 mile ride and host the party, since they ride 300 miles "EVERY" weekend? Also, you make it sound like a 300 mile weekend is something special. It's a decent days ride, but nothing to brag about. The guys from Oceana, Kanawha Valley, and Summersville sure must have taken the long way around coming to and going home from the party. It's pretty obvious who doesn't know what they're talking about.
FYI

Princeton, WV

#17 Jul 16, 2013
"Southern Brotherhood Motorcycle Club: This gang is a subgroup of the Southern Brotherhood, which is the largest white supremacist prison gang in Alabama. Formed in 1995, members hold their own events as well as attend biker rallies in Alabama. They also claim members in Georgia, Mississippi, Florida, Indiana and Texas. " Hope this is not who is trying to set up shop
Sarge

Oakvale, WV

#18 Jul 16, 2013
I bet you know me Old Rider. I'm out almost every day. If I'm able,I'm riding. Just got back from NC for a day ride.
in the know

United States

#19 Jul 17, 2013
Old Rider did you happen to see the chapters from Portsmith, Ohio, Moundsville, WV, Elkins, WV, Nashville, TN (600 miles one way) Louisville, KY. (300. One way). You don't know what you are talking about OLD MAN. And Oceana and Central ride more than a straight line to and from. Oh and Parkersburg, WV 180 miles one way. I hope you enjoyed the Highlands Party. We are planning to ride to Kentucky this weekend and I am sure it will be ANOTHER 500 mile plus weekend. Come and ride with us IF YOU CAN RIDE THAT FAR. IT MAY RAIN.
in the know

United States

#20 Jul 17, 2013
OLD RIDER how about a 4000 mile ride to STURGIS and WYOMING. You are welcome. It will be something special.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pat White was in Outback in Princeton today 7 min HillBilly University 20
crazy alaina 13 min Vacationing in Fl 36
A question for fat people. 17 min Stark Raving Mad 22
Keep a word, drop a word (May '12) 17 min wordplay 4,996
***"prayer line topic"*** (Nov '11) 31 min Laci Ann 7 13,420
Word association 1 hr Theo 360
Last word + 2 (May '12) 1 hr Theo 2,215
More from around the web

Princeton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE