United States

#3 Aug 4, 2010
sandra wrote:
Lisa at eclips she the best i think this topic was posted before
Maybe if was but I wasn't looking for nails before
Been there

Beckley, WV

#4 Aug 4, 2010
Jamie at the Polished Pinkie is really good. She strives for perfection.
Beany

Bluefield, WV

#5 Aug 4, 2010
I like Angie at New Horizons... she also does really good.
definitely

Oakvale, WV

#6 Aug 4, 2010
walmart
sandra

Beckley, WV

#7 Aug 5, 2010
yea its been forver ago when it was...LIsa is great nails polish design an toes for 50.00
anne

Nashville, TN

#8 Aug 26, 2010
i get solar nails at pro nails. i used to get the pink and white gel nails through my beautician but the solar nails look and feel better than the gel and i can go 1 month without a fill in without any problems. i drive from beckley down to get these and love them!
Nails

United States

#9 Aug 26, 2010
the woman at beauty and hair concepts. She has had a lot of experience and can do anything and everything you want. The prices are very good also.
Wondering

United States

#10 Aug 26, 2010
anne wrote:
i get solar nails at pro nails. i used to get the pink and white gel nails through my beautician but the solar nails look and feel better than the gel and i can go 1 month without a fill in without any problems. i drive from beckley down to get these and love them!
I used to go to pro nails years ago and loved them!! It was just more convient for me to get them done at the mall bc I live in blfd. How much r they're solar nails?? I have actually been thinking if going back to them.
kim

Beckley, WV

#11 Aug 27, 2010
Sheri O'dell at Mane Head Lines beside Grants in Princeton does a great job and does a good job on hair also.....
LAUGHING

Lake Havasu City, AZ

#12 Aug 27, 2010
What a waste of money!!! There are children starving in the world!!!
Productive

New Hope, VA

#13 Aug 27, 2010
It's been a few years since I've had my nails done professionally, I do them myself now, however Dawn Orlich (sp?) at Ms & His on North Street in Bluefield is the absolute BEST nail tech I've ever seen. I've been to at least 20 tech's, however once I found Dawn I knew there was no need to look further. She does a fantastic job on your nails and tells you exactly how to take care of them so they stay looking great until your next appointment. I only stopped going to her because I started my own business (not nails) and had to watch every penny. I don't do nearly as good as Dawn but with her advice my nails don't look half bad. She's your very best bet and you will not be sorry!
Joe

United States

#14 Aug 27, 2010
LAUGHING wrote:
What a waste of money!!! There are children starving in the world!!!
Well maybe their parents should get they ass up and get a real damn job if they want them fancy viddles.
intheknow

New Hope, VA

#15 Aug 27, 2010
Carmen is the very best in the area. Been going to her for years. Does the best work. She works in Bluefield, VA. Fantastic at nails.
cosemetologist

Beckley, WV

#16 Aug 31, 2010
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to go to pro nails years ago and loved them!! It was just more convient for me to get them done at the mall bc I live in blfd. How much r they're solar nails?? I have actually been thinking if going back to them.
Solar Nails is the brand name. It's just another type of acrylic. We actually used that when i was in beauty school , which was over 10 years ago. it's not new. it's been around for a long time. I just think people are drawn to getting them because 'Solar Nails' sounds cool. They are just charging more for the same thing you can get pretty much anywhere else.
Terrific

Port Republic, VA

#17 Aug 31, 2010
intheknow wrote:
Carmen is the very best in the area. Been going to her for years. Does the best work. She works in Bluefield, VA. Fantastic at nails.
Yes. Carmen is the best. She works at (i think) Bella Salon in Bluefield VA. Terrific work and a great salon experience.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New BP Is Officially Open 5 min Anonymous 7
***"prayer line topic"*** (Nov '11) 9 min purplelady1040 62,344
No Donuts 23 min Anonymous 6
Hope & Fallon White (May '13) 50 min John 8 6
Women of 4 seasons pharmacy 1 hr sure 2
missy 1 hr yep 9
Topix Retards 4 hr ernies son 4

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance