First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Shellie

United States

#1 May 30, 2009
What happened to the Beasley and Deputies thread?
Whatsup

Smoot, WV

#2 May 30, 2009
Guess they got offended by the opinions of the public. Sad that we are not allowed our freedom of speech. I think the beasleys or someone close to them marked all the posts as offensive so that they could be taken off. Weird that everything was fine until some said they were going to get their italian friends to pay them a visit. I think the beasley's or one of their friends posted over the line comments in order to have the forum removed. It's just like them to do that.
Intheknow

Smoot, WV

#3 May 30, 2009
I think the beasleys commented on how the deputies were crybabies. I guess its obvious who the crybaby is in that they they whined over what was being said about them by "OUR COMMUNITY". Thats the only way they could of had the forum removed. Once again their trying to cover up the truth. This is why Brit and amber keep getting away with everything. Guess we the community are not allowed to speak the truth. If your right and live on the straight and narrow your opinion doesn't matter. If your a crook you can get away with everything. Look at these folks. Maybe we should all take up a life of crime. Looks like thats the only way to get by with everything!!
JoAnn

Olathe, KS

#4 May 31, 2009
Amazing isnt it how the thread got removed....does not change the fact that they both are scum and everyone still knows allllllll about them and all the crap they have done....her sleeping with everyone in the whole town......
Layla

United States

#5 May 31, 2009
Why don't the dads get custody of the kids? These criminals can't set good examples!

Since: May 09

Beckley, WV

#6 May 31, 2009
Not matter if they remove this forum or not that does not change what they are. And EVERYONE knows what kind of people they are. They just can't stand that everyone sees them for what they are. However, there should not have been any of the threats that someone was making before.
Jimmy

United States

#7 May 31, 2009
Funny how the Beasley's tried to make the infamous thread about the sheriff! Funny I have searched the net to find info about it and can't find anything. Any local news on it? Probably not even anything but something they started.
JoAnn

Olathe, KS

#8 May 31, 2009
Trying to blame someone else....they are the ones that posted the threats to look like someone else did it so the threads would be taken down. I agree with you that everyone knows them for who and what they are...you dont need threats for that...probably the reasons the dads dont want custody is because they would have to deal with her. If she had my dog I would take that skank to court and get it...does not say much for who she chooses to sleep with does it.......
Jimmy

United States

#9 May 31, 2009
from what I heard one of the dads is an ok guy and has been tryin to get custody of his but she never loses. Amazing....
facts

Tarboro, NC

#10 May 31, 2009
1 dad has custody of his son. The child is great and the dad and step mom are wonderful parents and people. We need to just pray for the other children and Britt and Amber...there has to be some good in them.
JoAnn

Olathe, KS

#11 Jun 1, 2009
That is good news and I hope the other fathers stand up like men and take their children. Its sad that the kids will be separated but better than ending up like the adults that they live with...Just think if all the fathers wanted custody of their kids then she would have to steal again just to battle them in court and maybe this time the judge would have some balls and send her to prison where she should be
hahaha

Lubbock, TX

#12 Jun 1, 2009
yeah, good for nothing
hahaha

Lubbock, TX

#13 Jun 1, 2009
facts wrote:
1 dad has custody of his son. The child is great and the dad and step mom are wonderful parents and people. We need to just pray for the other children and Britt and Amber...there has to be some good in them.
yeah! good for nothing!!!!!!!!!!
JoAnn

Olathe, KS

#14 Jun 1, 2009
I guess its hard to see any good in them when they repeat the same thing over and over...seems they like the easy way out"stealing" lying" cheating"
JoAnn

Olathe, KS

#15 Jun 2, 2009
I agree with hahahaha
Clarissaknows

United States

#16 Jun 3, 2009
When is justice going to be served? Good overtakes evil!
JoAnn

Olathe, KS

#17 Jun 4, 2009
That is the way its suppose to be Clarissa but in Beasleys case it seem everyone turns their head....wonder what they know and wonder who it is that they know it on...seems kinda odd she stole thousands of $'s and she was allowed to move out of state...her kids are neglected and she still has them...he steals from work and hes still working....someone has to be protecting them.....who oh who could it be??????????
willy

United States

#18 Jun 5, 2009
I hate cops! They are all rejects who couldn't get a real career cause there too damn ignorat!
area native

Princeton, WV

#19 Jun 5, 2009
willy wrote:
I hate cops! They are all rejects who couldn't get a real career cause there too damn ignorat!
before you call anyone ignorant you need to first learn to spell and then learn that they do have a career and the majority of them have college degrees which I will guess you don't have. What type of career do you have? Maybe a career criminal which is why you hate cops because they are trying to stop your career?
JoAnn

Olathe, KS

#20 Jun 6, 2009
Area probably did not graduate grade school..He's probably the one that works for KFC and pissed in the pickle barrell. Damn freak

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prayer Requests Welcomed... (Mar '14) 4 min Bree_Z 265
***"prayer line topic"*** (Nov '11) 39 min Christian Soldier 8,701
Somebody stole my name. 59 min Bree_Z 20
Is Bojangles coming to Princeton? 1 hr Some one who knows 26
depression 1 hr question 13
who's better? klassy cuts or curl up n dye 1 hr serious 13
Keep a word, drop a word (May '12) 2 hr SWAMP WITCH 2,333
war on coal!!!!! 10 hr SM aka Triple X 56
PastorLDM Hang Out 14 hr laugh 129
Princeton Dating