Hate cops

Bluefield, WV

#42 Dec 24, 2012
Knows cops wrote:
Cops are like any group, some good some bad. The culture of the State Police runs deep with the arrogance and entitlement to do whatever they want. The poster "Charleston HQ" reeks with it.
The increasing contempt for the State Police is well earned. The Troopers I know best are former Troopers. They left for better jobs but they left the culture of the State Police for a culture with more honorable men, people they can work closely with and still respect themselves. There are still some honorable men among their numbers who stay for reasons on their own. They often get ID'ed and screwed over in assignment and promotion, the fish rots from the head.
A former State Policeman (he went through the acadmey with my uncle)once told me he had to quit. He said as a SP officer there were ony two kinds of peple - State Police and criminals. The arrogant are justified to do anything to criminals.
If anyone posts personal stuff about any State Police officer, or any officer, make sure what you post is the truth and that you have some evidence. If you cause them a problem they will come after you and frame you if they can. Whoever said they will lie and lie for each other was correct. The State Police are the best liars around. It's just part of the job and a part they like.
Thank you for sharing this information. You proved my point. They don't deserve the respect they think they deserve.
Duh

Cleveland, OH

#43 Dec 24, 2012
Policeman_24918 wrote:
<quoted text>
hate to bust your bubble but they let you go so you wont kill yourself. when u drive like a moron u risk killing other people no matter if your a professional rally driver.
have a nice day. Merry christmas
so if I run everytime I wont get caught...sweet
oh well

Minneapolis, MN

#44 Dec 25, 2012
So you cop haters that want to protect yourself thats fine. Dont call 911 for anything. Work your own car wrecks, burglaries, thefts, if you are a victim of some personal crime, interview your own witnesses and make a citizens arrest and go to court. Just dont bother the police since they are too busy being flirts and whatever else your little pee brains think. Since the police are no good maybe you should work all your family complaints too that occur at 2in the morning.
Hate cops

Washington, DC

#45 Dec 25, 2012
oh well wrote:
So you cop haters that want to protect yourself thats fine. Dont call 911 for anything. Work your own car wrecks, burglaries, thefts, if you are a victim of some personal crime, interview your own witnesses and make a citizens arrest and go to court. Just dont bother the police since they are too busy being flirts and whatever else your little pee brains think. Since the police are no good maybe you should work all your family complaints too that occur at 2in the morning.
Nah we will handled it when we wake up. Our phones will be turned off till then. We wont make an arrest we just kill them therefore we aint paying to house them just to get out in a few days.
police man

Oakvale, WV

#46 Dec 25, 2012
I lost my respect for the law when they started letting the druggies do what they wanted to do.
citizen

Oakvale, WV

#47 Dec 25, 2012
It's time we take the law into our hands and leave these so called city and state cops play law enforcement alone. They just get in the way. So let them sit on side of the road and play with traffic and ill take care of myself when someone breaks into my home.
Ummm ok

Lerona, WV

#48 Dec 26, 2012
police man wrote:
I lost my respect for the law when they started letting the druggies do what they wanted to do.
They arrest them...... They don't sentence them! That's the courts fault. I had a policeman tell me that it was very discouraging to bust your hump and arrest people she all that happens is a slap on the wrist. They don't let them do what they want...... There are just so many dopers out there it is hard to catch them all! We as people need to stand up and help law enforcement. They can't do it by themselves and neither can we!
Ummm ok

Lerona, WV

#49 Dec 26, 2012
I do not know how "she" got in there. Sorry!
Seen it

Roanoke, VA

#50 Dec 26, 2012
They chase innocent traffic violators and harmless hookers and johns and avoid the dangerous druggies and dopers. Some cops are good though. What would you do: eat a donut, drink your coffee and write a traffic ticket or chase a dangerous doper that might shoot or stab or punch?
paper

Princeton, WV

#51 Dec 26, 2012
wonder if the Bluefield telegraph will interview the ladies of mercer street to share their experiences with the various systems and people in power. I bet knees would be shaking from attorneys to the police. Even a few pastors, around also.
Jim Wright

Lubbock, TX

#52 Dec 26, 2012
citizen wrote:
It's time we take the law into our hands and leave these so called city and state cops play law enforcement alone. They just get in the way. So let them sit on side of the road and play with traffic and ill take care of myself when someone breaks into my home.
You are so stupid it's a shame the rest of us have to breathe the same air as you.
You Earn Respect

Ardsley, NY

#53 Dec 26, 2012
Seen it wrote:
They chase innocent traffic violators and harmless hookers and johns and avoid the dangerous druggies and dopers. Some cops are good though. What would you do: eat a traffic ticket or chase a dangerous doper that might shoot or stab or punch?
There's no such thing as an innocent violator. Showing your ignorance there.
well well

United States

#54 Dec 26, 2012
Hey Hate Cops,
So what is your take on Mercer Co. DHHR? Bet you like them, uh?
citizen

Tucker, GA

#55 Dec 26, 2012
Jim Wright wrote:
<quoted text>You are so stupid it's a shame the rest of us have to breathe the same air as you.
It's a shame your a fat retard that you couldn't find a good job to make a living. Maybe it's because you lack a good education. The closes you've been to attending college is security guarding a ball game.
Church u

Hyattsville, MD

#56 Dec 26, 2012
well well wrote:
Hey Hate Cops,
So what is your take on Mercer Co. DHHR? Bet you like them, uh?
I wished I did get financed through them. But I have peia & tricare for insurances. So think now. Jokes on you.
well well

Minneapolis, MN

#57 Dec 26, 2012
citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a shame your a fat retard that you couldn't find a good job to make a living. Maybe it's because you lack a good education. The closes you've been to attending college is security guarding a ball game.
Maybe one should compare all your writing to mine. Since you are too chicken shit to post your name, perhaps you could stick to just one user name.
Jim D Wright

Minneapolis, MN

#58 Dec 26, 2012
Church u wrote:
<quoted text>
I wished I did get financed through them. But I have peia & tricare for insurances. So think now. Jokes on you.
PEIA? So you are a WV Public Employee talking like this about cops? Since you took all that time to look up the wrong Jim Wright, and go as far as posting his birth date and other personal info that only a public employee has access to, maybe you work for DHHR. Boy, I sure hope you are not using WV computers for your online mudslinging. If so, your going to met the police up close and personal.
Jim D Wright

Minneapolis, MN

#59 Dec 26, 2012
Oh, does ROTC grads get Tricare Insurance. Lol
Duh

Peterstown, WV

#60 Dec 26, 2012
You Earn Respect wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no such thing as an innocent violator. Showing your ignorance there.
true,but that doesnt mean u should get harrassed and cussed out for failing to signal. Seeems like thatss all the city cops do,there is only 2 that are respectable
Jake

Minneapolis, MN

#61 Dec 26, 2012
Im 52 years old and my wife is 50. We have lived in Princeton since 1985 and neither of us has ever been stopped by the princeton police or any police officer. Had an occassion to have two officers at my home about a year ago because of a theft and they were most professional. Prior to that I had a couple car accidents years ago and they too were very professional. I think they treat others as good possible under the circumstances. Some people just dont know what they really do. It takes a special person and I salute them. Without them we would all be in a mess. P

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chad Louthen pregnant 28 min troll 5
409 Thorton Ave 29 min Dakota Trump 11
Becky bailey 41 min Roll Tide 20 13
Shea Williams 45 min Rosebud 4
judge swope (Feb '11) 1 hr Saddie 10
Trump and the coalfields 1 hr Denny 1
Stupid Rednecks And Their POS Trucks 1 hr U R Dumb 20
***"prayer line topic"*** (Nov '11) 10 hr Mark mark 62,819

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web