Smart Style in Princeton Walmart

Smart Style in Princeton Walmart

Posted in the Princeton Forum

Jane Doe

Bluefield, VA

#1 Dec 3, 2012
I got a reciept from Wall-Mart with a coupon on the back of it for a haircut for 7.99 from Smart Style. When I went there to use it the Manager I think her name is Lola wouldn't let me use it. She said it was for children 10 and under and had to be in school. Nowhere on the reciept does it say its just for children. I believe she just doesn't want to give 7.99 haircuts and I think it is messed up.
Brent Barry

Portage, MI

#2 Dec 3, 2012
Jane Doe wrote:
I got a reciept from Wall-Mart with a coupon on the back of it for a haircut for 7.99 from Smart Style. When I went there to use it the Manager I think her name is Lola wouldn't let me use it. She said it was for children 10 and under and had to be in school. Nowhere on the reciept does it say its just for children. I believe she just doesn't want to give 7.99 haircuts and I think it is messed up.
I don't know anything about a 7.99 haircut but they have some hot women working there. That blonde, another is the carmel complexion chick with bright eyes and dark hair goodness gracious I'd worship her every night!
Just Saying

Bluefield, WV

#3 Dec 3, 2012
I got one too but I just assumed with the "Back to School" statement on it that it was for children.
Brent Barry

Portage, MI

#4 Dec 3, 2012
Just Saying wrote:
I got one too but I just assumed with the "Back to School" statement on it that it was for children.
I can't believe she's tripping over 8 dollars. Before I moved up here I was paying 28 dollars for a haircut every other week. But my hair used to look like Lotus. Short and very expensive lol.
Jane Doe

Bluefield, VA

#5 Dec 3, 2012
It's not just for children I took it to the bluefield smartstyle and they let me use it.
Jane Doe

Bluefield, VA

#6 Dec 3, 2012
I'm not tripping I just think its stupid that they act like they are to good to take coupons

Howards_Johnson

“Huh Huh It Says Wood”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Highland High

#7 Dec 3, 2012
Just Saying wrote:
It probably was intended that way. But if it didn't say that, they need to honor it.
Brent Barry

Portage, MI

#8 Dec 3, 2012
Jane Doe wrote:
I'm not tripping I just think its stupid that they act like they are to good to take coupons
Back in the 90s we called that being stuck up lol. I see a lot of people acting this way now when they have no room to be. Fronting in front of co workers and peers.
yuck

United States

#9 Dec 3, 2012
Have u seen the chic with black hair... name Jill?? She looks like a dude ...no way I'd let her cut my hair or my dogs lol

Howards_Johnson

“Huh Huh It Says Wood”

Level 4

Highland High

#10 Dec 4, 2012
yuck wrote:
Have u seen the chic with black hair... name Jill?? She looks like a dude ...no way I'd let her cut my hair or my dogs lol
How would "looking like a dude" affect her ability to cut hair?
Brent Barry

Portage, MI

#11 Dec 4, 2012
Howards_Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
How would "looking like a dude" affect her ability to cut hair?
That's a females way of spreading her feathers letting you know she doesn't like her. Haters is what that species is called. Jill's cool. Leave her alone.
Just Saying

Bluefield, WV

#12 Dec 4, 2012
Howards_Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
It probably was intended that way. But if it didn't say that, they need to honor it.
I completely agree. It doesn't specify ages so I don't see how they can refuse to honor it.

Howards_Johnson

“Huh Huh It Says Wood”

Level 4

Highland High

#13 Dec 4, 2012
Brent Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a females way of spreading her feathers letting you know she doesn't like her. Haters is what that species is called. Jill's cool. Leave her alone.
Agreed. Sometimes that approach is so annoying that I can't keep my hole shut.

Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text> I completely agree. It doesn't specify ages so I don't see how they can refuse to honor it.
I'm fairly sure they just rent the space from Walmart. If not, I'd talk to Walmart management about it.
wow

Princeton, WV

#14 Dec 4, 2012
go on line contact corporate make a complaint
Jane Doe

Princeton, WV

#15 Dec 4, 2012
They are a branch of Regis I went by there and got the 1 800 number to call and make a complaint. The manager just acts like she is better than everyone and her stuff don't stink. The way she treated me was terriable

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thiefs 36 min Scotty 2
Virgins 1 hr wonder 2
Bald mailman 3 hr Wondering 2
Where's Weepy? (May '12) 13 hr The Weepy Intervi... 132
Moving back 14 hr Provocateur 8
Why didn't PCH want help with their computer cr... 17 hr Joke 7
Michaelin hall 17 hr Joey stud 3

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance