Excellent Teachers in Mercer County
Tina

Beckley, WV

#81 Aug 22, 2010
Miss Johnson is A great teacher, very professional. If anything she cares to much about these kids as far as her home life is concerned she is down to earth, quiet and a very up kept professional person at home as well as at work. In my opinion if your child has Miss Johnson they are very lucky she is a truly good person with a big heart that loves to teach and cares about her students and her co-workers. To whomever posted the negative remark about her they where way off base and obviously didn't know her. All the teachers at PMS are good teachers!!! As a matter of fact Mercer County has an awesome set of teachers on the payroll they are all trying to teach our kids and prepare them for the future so that when we are all old and gray our children will be more than capable of taking care of us and running this country... I give two thumbs up to all the teachers in Mercer County they all do an amazing job!!!!
brittany

Newton, WV

#82 Aug 22, 2010
Debbie lackey
Lynn

Beckley, WV

#83 Aug 22, 2010
Brenda Riley (Memorial)
The Staten Family (Dawn)(Bryan)( Holly)
Randy Peek (Princeton Middle)
Micky Vest (Princeton High)
Charles Angell (Princeton High)
A teachers job don't end at 3 p.m. I should know for I was a teacher for years. You take papers home to grade,it takes a strong willed person to teach the kids nowdays. I give A THUMBS UP TO EACH AND ALL OF THESE TEACHERS.
o0o0o0o0

Rupert, WV

#84 Aug 28, 2010
Melinda Wyrick-Spanishburg school.
She's had the best english/reading scores in Mercer county since we've been taking the Westest.
Pvhs2012

United States

#85 Jun 8, 2011
athens to wrote:
mr. micheal jonas all the way
I would deff have to agree on that. He is BEAST. and super amazing with math. He helps me all the time (;
mercer

Bluefield, WV

#86 Jun 9, 2011
Mrs. Angela Neal is an excellent teacher. Mrs. Neal teaches third grade at Mercer School.
2nd grade parent

Bluefield, WV

#87 Jun 9, 2011
Lynn wrote:
Brenda Riley (Memorial)
The Staten Family (Dawn)(Bryan)( Holly)
Randy Peek (Princeton Middle)
Micky Vest (Princeton High)
Charles Angell (Princeton High)
A teachers job don't end at 3 p.m. I should know for I was a teacher for years. You take papers home to grade,it takes a strong willed person to teach the kids nowdays. I give A THUMBS UP TO EACH AND ALL OF THESE TEACHERS.
ms. riley is great
FYI

Brooklyn, NY

#88 Jun 9, 2011
LOL wrote:
TeaCHER IN MERCER CO PRINCETON AREA ARENT WORTH A SHIT AT MERCER ELEM,PRINCETON MIDDLE,PSH...
Maybe YOUR kids are not worth a SHIT!!!
ruth

Oakvale, WV

#89 Jun 9, 2011
My son just graduated from Princeton Middle. I did not have any problems with any of the teachers or staff. I will say, Mrs. Winfrey, Mrs. Fry, and Mrs Harshbarger all did a great job with teaching their subjects and also with discipline and how to treat others. He is heading to PSHS and Mrs. Kade's band.
:)

Rocky Mount, NC

#90 Jun 9, 2011
Mr. Morrello at BMS was my child's favorite teacher. He always kept him interested.
Cindy Crotty

Tarboro, NC

#91 Jun 9, 2011
I have to agree that that Miss Melinda Wyrick is the best. She taught my son who is now 31 and my daughter who is 32 and also taught my grandaughter for the past two years and They will tell you they have learned alot from this lady. I admire her for her dedication to these students. She is a winner in my book. Thank you Miss Wyrick for being the wonderful teacher that you are and I know also that you do not make a difference in these students Good Luck at Pikeview Middle School next year year!!!
A friend

Dunedin, FL

#92 Jun 9, 2011
Parent wrote:
Dose anyone know anything about Leah Baker.. she will be teaching at Spanishburg first grade this year..
Leah is a wonderful person!!! She will make sure that the kids get what they are suppose to out of the classroom all at the same time they will have fun!!
wondering

Athens, WV

#93 Jun 10, 2011
Does anyone know anything about Ms. Shrewsbury--first grade teacher at Princeton Primary? I think her first name is Angela. Is she a good teacher. My daughter had Mrs. Hubbard for Kindergarten and she was WONDERFUL!! I am hoping to have another good year for her next year.
nameless

Beckley, WV

#94 Jun 11, 2011
YES ! We think Mr. Haye is great too !
someoneee-- wrote:
I honestly think Mr.Haye at Melrose elementry is the BEST teacher ever!!

“Achtung! In Nomine ist hier!”

Level 1

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#95 Jun 11, 2011
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe YOUR kids are not worth a SHIT!!!
Yep,and it's probably little shits like this one, that my mother used to send to the office on a daily basis. I don't think that everyone fully understands the crap that teachers put up with on a daily basis, and if they did, they'd keep their damn mouths shut!

Level 5

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#96 Jun 11, 2011
Yoda314 wrote:
Lately, this forum has been congested with negativity concerning our school system. To switch gears, let's talk about all the GOOD things going on in Mercer County schools.
RULES:
Post the name of a teacher, administrator, or school with which you had a POSITIVE experience. Elaborate if you so choose.
If you disagree with another poster on their opinion of a quality teacher, please just keep your comments to yourself.
Let's keep things positive for a change!:)
Interesting! I can not recall a single name. Sorry! If negative keep your comments to yourself, please this is a public foerurm and there are not enough tentative teachers in this county to keep an entire forum positive.
educated

United States

#97 Jun 12, 2011

The first sentence should include doesn't rather than don't.

I take it you weren't an English teacher?
dora

Lodi, WI

#98 Jun 12, 2011
True or false did a boy working at kids of hart daycare get trouble for messing with little girls. I herd the cops have him now .A grandmother told me her granddaughter had to get to the hospital. If so don't the place of business needs to tell the other moms ?
good

Beckley, WV

#99 Jun 12, 2011
Tina Bryant-Spanishburg
Mrs.Samosky- lashmeet
Mrs. Brezenski- Athens
Jane

Mount Hope, WV

#100 Jun 23, 2011
Princeton Man wrote:
My son was in Mrs. Hubbards class at Princeton Primary; she is fantastic! I would recommend her to any parent. I went to the class for a couple of the activities and all the students were well behaved. She is a great kindergarten teacher. My son loved her class and was excited to go to school every day. I hope his first grade teacher can do as good of a job.
Do you know who he will have? Both of my girls had Ms. Thomas for 1st grade and I loved her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 24 min Sundog512 368
fresh batch of acid >>> 98%+ pure LSD (Feb '13) 4 hr Acid kid 38
rose whittacker 4 hr KeesheGordon 10
Amy bowden 4 hr Br it 4
Blonde hooker 5 hr Br it 26
Ashton Clemons (Jan '15) 5 hr lovely698 4
Glenna Phillips (Sep '10) 5 hr lovely698 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Princeton Mortgages