First Prev
of 2
Next Last
crush on him

Tulsa, OK

#1 Feb 17, 2013
I feel like a little girl. I have the biggest crush on a man I've known for about a year now...ive worked with him in the same company and we flirt. Should i say something?
Curious George

Bluefield, WV

#2 Feb 17, 2013
Are either of you married?
Bulgee

Portage, MI

#3 Feb 17, 2013
crush on him wrote:
I feel like a little girl. I have the biggest crush on a man I've known for about a year now...ive worked with him in the same company and we flirt. Should i say something?
GO FOR IT GIRL! Yolo!!!!!!
crush on him

Tulsa, OK

#4 Feb 18, 2013
No lol we are both single...or I wouldn't even consider it.
Curious George

Chesapeake, OH

#5 Feb 19, 2013
Go about it in a playfu way, see what he says. Good luck
Bulgee

Portage, MI

#6 Feb 20, 2013
Just do it. Guys don't like to be played and messed with like that. Terrible advice.
Trollilicious

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Feb 20, 2013
I like cheddar on my pig parts.
crush on him

United States

#8 Feb 20, 2013
Im gonna leave it alone. If he is interested then he will ask me out.
Bulgee

Portage, MI

#9 Feb 20, 2013
crush on him wrote:
Im gonna leave it alone. If he is interested then he will ask me out.
Put your big girl panties on and just go for it! He may not want to make it uncomfortable for you in the work place soo he may not want to ask you first. That's why you should make your move! Just go for it.
The Answer

Saint Paul, MN

#10 Feb 20, 2013
guys are bad at reading signs from women i know cause i miss these sigms all the time ask him out
jenny

Moneta, VA

#11 Feb 20, 2013
The Answer wrote:
guys are bad at reading signs from women i know cause i miss these sigms all the time ask him out
Wait don't listen to this guy!!! Check him out first might be a lyin cheater!!!! Make him a friend first
Bulgee

Portage, MI

#12 Feb 21, 2013
More horrible advice. If she truly listens to that she'll be single for life. Relationships never work if you were friends first EVERYONE knows that!
crush on him

United States

#13 Feb 21, 2013
Im kind of old fashiones though. He's older and he's the man..why can't he do it lol
serious
#14 Feb 21, 2013
Young pretty woman he may think that flirting and stuff is ok,but fears rejection from asking you out sweety. Trust me I'm older than my woman and in the begining I was hesitant and only the advice of a mutual friend letting me know the attraction was mutual aslo gave me the courage to ask and 5 years later we both love her for her role in helping us find true happiness.
Bulgee

Portage, MI

#15 Feb 21, 2013
crush on him wrote:
Im kind of old fashiones though. He's older and he's the man..why can't he do it lol
Because he can't read your mind and if you act all giggly and like a kid like these goofs want you to you'll send the wrong impression. Pull your pants up put your lip gloss on and just go get him. Don't be a scardy cat all your life. If you're grown act it!
Female 30

Washington, DC

#16 Feb 21, 2013
crush on him wrote:
Try this if you haven't already. If you your company allows you to leave the property, ask him if he wants to go out and get your lunches. You drive! If that goes well another day ask him again don't do it 2 days in a row. Ask him again on Thursday; start this test on Monday. If he agrees to go out with you again on Thursday, see if you can have a casual date. Don't go to the bar, if you want drinks go to Applebees, Texas steakhouse, ect. Have a dinner there, try not to get sloppy if you choose to drink. Cut it off at 2. When its over before you say your goodbyes ask him if he would like to have a date. That is if he doesn't jump to that question first.
Good Luck!
Bulgee

Portage, MI

#17 Feb 21, 2013
Female 30 wrote:
<quoted text>
Try this if you haven't already. If you your company allows you to leave the property, ask him if he wants to go out and get your lunches. You drive! If that goes well another day ask him again don't do it 2 days in a row. Ask him again on Thursday; start this test on Monday. If he agrees to go out with you again on Thursday, see if you can have a casual date. Don't go to the bar, if you want drinks go to Applebees, Texas steakhouse, ect. Have a dinner there, try not to get sloppy if you choose to drink. Cut it off at 2. When its over before you say your goodbyes ask him if he would like to have a date. That is if he doesn't jump to that question first.
Good Luck!
Very good! Proper like a young lady should. You just might be the smartest woman on topix.
true

Princeton, WV

#18 Feb 21, 2013
Female 30 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Luck!
im a old man and love this it would work on me
serious
#19 Feb 21, 2013
Woman 30 is dead on with her advice. You didn't help a couple friends a few years ago did you? It carry's class and smart's towards your goal. Kudo's too her!
crush on him

United States

#20 Feb 22, 2013
Can't happen with our company...I give up. If he were half the man I thought he was then he would have asked. Just not interested...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
erotic massage 6 min Erotic Massage 3
single gays (Aug '11) 3 hr Chris 40
Short blonde hair 4 hr Kenny G 3
This chick named Fallon, what's her last name? (Nov '17) 4 hr Fallon 15
Sharon postitute 5 hr Fallon 12
Home confinement officer (Feb '17) 5 hr Noneyobiz 7
Hooker 5 hr Fallon 19

Princeton Jobs

Personal Finance

Princeton Mortgages