First Prev
of 2
Next Last
fed up

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Feb 12, 2013
I'm 37 everyone is telling me to leave, I have two small children, my husband is a drunk a pervert, and mentally abusive. I'm trying to leave but its hard, before everyone starts I have tried to talk to him, and he was not like this when we got together. I'm looking for advice.
Hmm

Lerona, WV

#2 Feb 12, 2013
You may go back and forth several times before you really have your fill. there is very little chance he will change, so do not stay there until your children hate him also, and try to take him down when they get older. pRAY FOR GUIDANCE, BUT GET OUT OF THERE.
jenny

Saint Albans, WV

#3 Feb 12, 2013
fed up wrote:
I'm 37 everyone is telling me to leave, I have two small children, my husband is a drunk a pervert, and mentally abusive. I'm trying to leave but its hard, before everyone starts I have tried to talk to him, and he was not like this when we got together. I'm looking for advice.
Sorry can't help u I really hate mine. I've never had someone mistreat me so bad. Then when hes at his little job makes everyone think he's such a great guy. Nothing but a A..H....
lol

United States

#4 Feb 12, 2013
Honey I have been thru hell with my husband for year and he was psyically and mentaly abusive for years but we have been thru a lot I put him in jail and everything and the only thing that helped was love honesty trust and a lot of praying but if u really love him just try that I promise it will worj
1 post removed
fed up

Saint Albans, WV

#6 Feb 12, 2013
Just Once wrote:
<quoted text>
The faster you can run from him the better off you and your children will be. Trust me,I know. Once someone gets that abusive and controlling they only get worse.He will m ake you out to be the blame,or make you feel that you are at fault. Dont fall for his lies and bullshyt.Leave his no good,rotten azz as fast as you can. Dont be scared of him.He will want you to be,but dont fall for his threats and games. Before you leave,Or when you leave go straight and file a Protective Order aginst him. That will keep him away from you,Or if he does come near you or your children,the police will put him in Jail. I am a man and hate to see these big bad ass guys Bully their way aginst a woman and his children. They are several different Organizations out there that will help you with food,clothing,shelter,whatever you and your children may need.I once knew a woman that went through all this same stuff,just because she couldnt take being beat on any longer.Please do something before he does something that cant be undone.No matter how much you love him,he will only get worse.
How will. I support my children welfair is really not enough I have my power bills heat and they have to eat, plus we live in the country I wouldn't have enough gas to even get them to te doctors, and I know he wouldn't help. What do I do?
fed up

Saint Albans, WV

#7 Feb 12, 2013
He's not abusive to the children or I would have already been gone, he's mentally (saying stupid things to me) abusive, when the children aren't around.
Buldgee

United States

#8 Feb 12, 2013
fed up wrote:
He's not abusive to the children or I would have already been gone, he's mentally (saying stupid things to me) abusive, when the children aren't around.
Wait till the kids are asleep put on your most sexist outfit whatever he likes, make sure your lips are glossy, hair done up, and you're smelling good. Sit him down in his favorite chair get between his legs and start blowing him till he thinks his skin is coming off. All the while tell hi how you TRULY feel and don't hold back thats the key! If he doesn't get up eat you inside out and give you the best sex of your natural born life, GET OUT of the relationship as soon as possible. I'm a man by the way. If my better half would do that if we were in a situation like that I'd cry my eyes out and spend my last days here pleasing her in any and every way possible. THIS WORKS!
1 post removed

“hi”

Level 1

Since: Mar 12

Bluefield, WV

#10 Feb 12, 2013
Sorry you are having these problem I hate mine most of the time and the kids love him so I just go with the flow but do t ever let that man hit you that's the end of the line
Maryland

Princeton, WV

#11 Feb 12, 2013
Hmm wrote:
You may go back and forth several times before you really have your fill. there is very little chance he will change, so do not stay there until your children hate him also, and try to take him down when they get older. pRAY FOR GUIDANCE, BUT GET OUT OF THERE.
Get out while you have sanily, staying there teaches your kids it's ok to be a drunk, abuser...etc....GET OUT Make plans to get out slowly to a shelter away from here. Good luck
Retired RR

Circle Pines, MN

#12 Feb 12, 2013
Maryland wrote:
<quoted text>
Get out while you have sanily, staying there teaches your kids it's ok to be a drunk, abuser...etc....GET OUT Make plans to get out slowly to a shelter away from here. Good luck
Is he a veteran?
2 posts removed
Yup

Chesapeake, OH

#15 Feb 13, 2013
Or just find a young guy to bide time with lol
Been there done that

Lewisburg, WV

#16 Feb 13, 2013
To fed up....I was in the same kind of marriage for decades before I finally called it quits. Leaving was the hardest thing I've ever done, especially with kids involved. But now that all is said and done, I am happier than I have been in longer than I can remember. The peace of mind at night is worth the hard times. Trust me, I know.
1 post removed
Been there done that

Lewisburg, WV

#18 Feb 15, 2013
To Whiskey...if you are a drinker as your nickname implies, then no. As my name states, been there done that...I have no problem with an occasional drink or two. And as many years as I was in a cruel, neglectful relationship trust will be a while coming with anyone.
Retired RR

Circle Pines, MN

#19 Feb 15, 2013
To fed up. Tell him to see doctor. Physiologist would be best. Anxiety. Self medicating himself with alcohol. If he won't, leave his a**. If he loves you he will. If he cares about the children he will. I am usually an a** on topix but I'm being serious right now. Don't think about it. Just confront him when he is sober and tell him. According to your previous he does not physically abuse you. Just mental. I'm sure you are use to that so just confront him.
jenny

Moneta, VA

#20 Feb 15, 2013
Retired RR wrote:
To fed up. Tell him to see doctor. Physiologist would be best. Anxiety. Self medicating himself with alcohol. If he won't, leave his a**. If he loves you he will. If he cares about the children he will. I am usually an a** on topix but I'm being serious right now. Don't think about it. Just confront him when he is sober and tell him. According to your previous he does not physically abuse you. Just mental. I'm sure you are use to that so just confront him.
Can't make someone to go to rehab, love u, or there children. And most of the time when the don't have a buzz they are worse. Nothing but mean!!!! So I say the hell with them do what make to happy!!
HandBC

Troy, VA

#21 Feb 15, 2013
Been there done that wrote:
To Whiskey...if you are a drinker as your nickname implies, then no. As my name states, been there done that...I have no problem with an occasional drink or two. And as many years as I was in a cruel, neglectful relationship trust will be a while coming with anyone.
Would you like a good Cigar
2 posts removed
info

Bedford, MA

#24 Mar 9, 2013
Dear fed up idk if u still need advice but if u do look me up on facebook and ill give u my number. [email protected]
doc holiday

Natural Bridge, VA

#25 Mar 9, 2013
save a horse ride a cowboy
no wonder

Moneta, VA

#26 Mar 9, 2013
fed up wrote:
Gotta feel sorry for any man whose wife hates him, and has to come home to a woman who trashes him behind his back on an internet gossip site.
reallyle

Maysel, WV

#27 Mar 9, 2013
my mom lived in a abusive relationship with my dad and all he did was beat her like crazy took her 17 years to leave him and he was in jail when she did she didn't want to bc of us kids but she found someone else and it helped her forget about him he was really mean to her and she kept blaming her self for years but theres no exuse for a man hitting a woman and if they hit u once they will keep doing it even if ittakes years later to do it again ...the best thing to do is leave why hes asleep or at work or something go to a family member and stay for a while its better then getting beat on and the kids shouldn't see that crap anyways....get out why u still have a chance and don't put anything on for his mean ass just makes him think hes winning ...just get out leave give your kids a better life my mom did us.and im glad too or she would be dead the hurt will stop after a while so like I said just leave him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***"prayer line topic"*** (Nov '11) 4 min purplelady1040 46,791
Proud of the Trump supporters! 1 hr Sundog512 44
princeton midget and peewee football league 1 hr Long time ago 60
2016 PHS graduating class 2 hr Amerika 25
A Princeton woman dies after plastic surgery at... 5 hr Blotto 48
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 5 hr Bug 1,292
Princeton Moose lodge.... Is it closing down ?? 5 hr Blotto 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Princeton Mortgages