anybody need any gravel i sale 150 a ...

anybody need any gravel i sale 150 a load i spread 5 ton

Posted in the Princeton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wanna now

Beckley, WV

#1 Mar 11, 2010
let me no
wanna

Beckley, WV

#2 Mar 11, 2010
gravels 12 a ton thats 60 dollars for gravel 20 dollars for fuel and i make 70 a load let me no. ill spread
inneed

Rupert, WV

#3 Mar 11, 2010
how many tons can you haul?
help

Princeton, WV

#4 Mar 13, 2010
My mom wants to know what kind of gravel it is, she and I both need some......are you from the princeton area?
elmokidd

Rupert, WV

#5 Mar 13, 2010
my dads been looking or gravle and he was willing to pay 200 smehere else
Other

Clay, WV

#6 Mar 13, 2010
Elmokidd? Really? wow
wanna no

Beckley, WV

#7 Mar 13, 2010
any kind u want. i haul u 5 ton and i spread for 150. can haul as much as u like. can haul mondayor tue morning.ill spread them out good with rake.
tina

Bluefield, WV

#8 Mar 13, 2010
pretty good deal...i received an estimate yesterday @ $16.00 a ton...i like how u break it down...i mean u have to make $$$...but u show it so theres no question of wether or not someone is being cheated...with tht how long will it take u to do it...etc...u shld @ least give urself $10.00 per hour..starting from the time u get to where the gravel is located for pick up to the time u complete ur work...
john

Princeton, WV

#9 Mar 13, 2010
i need about ten ton just dumped n a pile ill spread them as needed how can i reach u
need gravel bad

Bluefield, WV

#10 Mar 14, 2010
we need some gravel in the worst way. how can i get in touch with u?
need gravel bad

Bluefield, WV

#11 Mar 14, 2010
I need some gravel ASAP. How can I get in touch with u?
ok i tell him

Beckley, WV

#12 Mar 14, 2010
how much u want. 150 a load. he will spread. how many loads he can do in morning or around luch time.whats ure email ill send u his
Crystal

United States

#13 Oct 19, 2012
Please give me your contact info so I can buy gravel.
Elbert Jenkins

Bluefield, WV

#14 Mar 23, 2013
I live in blfd wv. Need about 5 ton gravel when can u haul it?
Gravel

Alexandria, VA

#15 Mar 23, 2013
I need some in Lashmeet. Will you deliver there?
warning scam alert

Richmond, VA

#16 Mar 23, 2013
This is the same line I already heard. Y'all better check the details close. I was offered the same load for"real cheap" (125.00). After a quick fast talk blast it was over 200.00 and climbing depending on how much work there ended up being. SAME AS STRONG ARM ASPHALTERS..read gypsie ripoff!
THEY OFFER YOU A SUPER LOW PRICE BUT WHEN ITS TIME TO PAY YOU BETTER CALL THE LAW AND GET YOUR GUN. See if you can get your deal in writing and if you don't its your own stupidity so here it comes ahead of time: I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!!!!!
Gravel

Smoot, WV

#17 Mar 24, 2013
warning scam alert wrote:
This is the same line I already heard. Y'all better check the details close. I was offered the same load for"real cheap" (125.00). After a quick fast talk blast it was over 200.00 and climbing depending on how much work there ended up being. SAME AS STRONG ARM ASPHALTERS..read gypsie ripoff!
THEY OFFER YOU A SUPER LOW PRICE BUT WHEN ITS TIME TO PAY YOU BETTER CALL THE LAW AND GET YOUR GUN. See if you can get your deal in writing and if you don't its your own stupidity so here it comes ahead of time: I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!!!!!
. Is this true???
jake

Union City, CA

#18 Apr 26, 2013
I have never used this before how do I get in touch with you I need gravel for my house
lol

Lewisburg, WV

#19 Apr 26, 2013
I can get it $40 a ton delivered and spread! in Bluefield/Princeton/tazwell area
watch out

Princeton, WV

#20 Apr 27, 2013
these people haul gravel from the plant to a coal company on a daily basis, they will go to the coal company to drop the load and keep 5 to 10 ton on the truck and have someone to sell it to on their way back to get another load. their is no one who checks at the mines to make sure they get the whole load. flat out stealing. truck company right in town, how do you think they keep their lot graveled.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Women with no morals 13 min Used 1
Word association 34 min Cookie_Parker 538
You ready to talk yet? 2 hr b did it 31
Breann 2 hr hey 1
who's baby is it 2 hr why 2
Women and their kids 3 hr Dhhr 4
Autumn Griffith nude 3 hr lol 9
Onward Christian Soldiers, Your Reward Is Just ... 6 hr Bleeding Heart 570
***"prayer line topic"*** (Nov '11) 10 hr Sundog512 16,612
This country will not take my confederate flag ... 17 hr late once again 148