concerned

United States

#1 Mar 17, 2012
Just wondering what has the police done to find the person or persons that has stabbed to death 2 people on mercer street. Have not heard nothing and it has been a long time since the lady was killed
mazie

Mount Hope, WV

#2 Mar 17, 2012
I have been wondering about when are they going to let us know...I am so sorry and need to know the person is founded!!!!!
concerned wrote:
Just wondering what has the police done to find the person or persons that has stabbed to death 2 people on mercer street. Have not heard nothing and it has been a long time since the lady was killed
lol

Fairfield, VA

#3 Mar 17, 2012
It's said that if the case is not solved in 48 hrs, it starts going cold. Do you think local law enforcement has the ability to successfully make an arrest in either of these crimes ?
sad

United States

#4 Mar 18, 2012
lol wrote:
It's said that if the case is not solved in 48 hrs, it starts going cold. Do you think local law enforcement has the ability to successfully make an arrest in either of these crimes ?
sad no I don't think they will has anyone heard anything about who did this
opinion

Oakvale, WV

#5 Mar 19, 2012
concerned wrote:
You will most likely here of something in the news this fall at election time. Just watch the news prior to the fall elections. Just an opinion.
Wow

United States

#6 Mar 21, 2012
Well "Lol" looks they have just proved you the idiot

Level 1

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#7 Mar 21, 2012
Threre has been many People murdered and that's went missing this year. Not just in Mercer, but in southern west Virginia.including my uncle. James "Bo" Butler he was missing almost a month before he was found murdered and thrown in a trash pile on an old gas line road. The police wouldn't even tell us how he died because of how horrible it was... so sad. A 55 year old man, killed on his way to work, his truck never found and murder/murders are still at large.

And did anybody ever hear who's body was just found in Wyoming a few wks ago?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missy B 26 min She rembers 2
***"prayer line topic"*** (Nov '11) 1 hr Laci Ann 7 58,432
southern-x (Feb '11) 4 hr taint spray 41
Janna Brown Leaving WVVA 6 hr Babybabybaby 7
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 7 hr mzrevenge 1,385
Pickled Corn 8 hr Betty 3
Make America Work Again 9 hr smell that coffee 3

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance