First Prev
of 3
Next Last
crazyme

Rich Creek, VA

#44 Jul 19, 2013
She is nasty I remember in school she gave a guy a bj on the bus and spit the cum out the window. No looks like a 50 yr old woman now.. Nothing but trash and im sure sherry was trash to. Oh well 3 druggys off the streets now.
u stupid

Princeton, WV

#45 Jul 19, 2013
hmmm wrote:
Well for the ones downing the cops......don't call em when u need them....If I was them I would track your ip an write your name an address down... an if a call came in with the same address don't respond!!!!!,
whats the point in calling em? they don't do anything unless it means a promotion and getting their name in the papers. everyone in the dope game knows its jail or hell nobody gets out clean. but ud think with all the ratting Tasha did the cops woulda had an eye on that woman.theres feds and marshalls running all around here following certain cars GPSn people rides and phones and computers. I think we should charge all the wv cops with crimes against humanity and put them on trial. drugs are all over ptown, pills weeds powders and they do nothing until they can get a few big dealers. yet the addicts are out here still buying new people still getting hooked on it. they bust 3 old guys for trying to pick up hos but there are several real hoes out there making a living on mercer st just down from our courthouse. people thought buckwild was gonna make us look bad. they should do an undercover reality show based in ptown. maybe we should start recording the crimes we see and send it to newspapers and big news shows across america until someone takes notice and starts cleaning this place up.
Idiot woman

Bluefield, WV

#46 Jul 19, 2013
This is to the last poster..The GPS is to catch terrorists or child molesters and 98 percent of the time you have nothing to worry about.look law enforcement has budgets they have to follow...Mercer County is in debt to the state for the prison bill...they do busts all the time...they let people snitch to reduce their sentence to "get bigger fish" (they claim it is to take more drugs off the street but someone else just steps up in their place most of the time it is to seize assests because bottom feeders that snitch do not own much)...the people do a short amount of time and are right back...we have tried putting people in prison for 40 years over drugs...why not legalize them and see what happens...If we had a program where people that were addicts worked for drugs they would...instead of going to prison we say...you screwed up your going to prison for a long time or work in a factory...the people would work get their dope and stay out of trouble...we would become a manufacturing center again...make people on welfare work too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PCH executives thread disappeared! 2 hr Get with it 75
Lacy Reed 2 hr burkette 1
Does anyone know Alma and Larry that live in th... 2 hr Old resident 3
Regina Murphy 2 hr beth 2
Samantha Bowman 3 hr Telling you the t... 1
How well do you know your neighbors? 3 hr Stark Raving Mad 13
Joshua French/Gooch 3 hr Anonymous 7
More from around the web

Princeton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE