What is going on in our School bathro...
concerned

Huntington, IN

#21 Mar 23, 2012
My son told me last week of an incident at the middle school of a boy who pulled a pocket knife on him, in the bathroom, and put it to his throat. he kneed the boy and punched him till he dropped the knife then sat on him while another student got a teacher. when my son came home and told me what happened i figured this kid would no longer be a problem at the school, cause he would be expelled, WRONG. today my son came home and said the boy is back and threatened him today. i asked him if he has told the asst principal and he was told they cant do anything until something happens! correct me if i am wrong, didnt it happen last week? needless to say, i do believe i will be having a come to jesus meeting with someone come monday. ill not be getting a call that my son got stabbed at school!
wow

Vinton, VA

#22 Mar 24, 2012
Omg!! That is crazy! Id b furious! The kid should of def been expelled. I would for sure b making a trip to the school come Monday morning and not leaving until something was done.
OMG

Salem, VA

#23 Mar 24, 2012
concerned wrote:
My son told me last week of an incident at the middle school of a boy who pulled a pocket knife on him, in the bathroom, and put it to his throat. he kneed the boy and punched him till he dropped the knife then sat on him while another student got a teacher. when my son came home and told me what happened i figured this kid would no longer be a problem at the school, cause he would be expelled, WRONG. today my son came home and said the boy is back and threatened him today. i asked him if he has told the asst principal and he was told they cant do anything until something happens! correct me if i am wrong, didnt it happen last week? needless to say, i do believe i will be having a come to jesus meeting with someone come monday. ill not be getting a call that my son got stabbed at school!
That is horrible...call the news and make the biggest deal of it ever...my daughter goes to Glenwood and is junior high..we have trouble w/a girl bullying her...but a KNIFE!!!! I just can't understand why these things are happening...
Wow

Bluefield, WV

#24 Mar 24, 2012
My son said boys were having homosexual sex in the bahroom. I just told him to ignore it because them boys will have to go to hell now.
Satan

Bluefield, WV

#25 Mar 24, 2012
Go to hell? Wow. Way to teach em mom
concerned

Huntington, IN

#26 Mar 24, 2012
I fully intend to, i was pretty sure they have banned knives of any length in our schools. they told my son it wasnt long enough to expel the boy! an inch is long enough to kill someone if used in the right spot. i remember when i was in school you could carry a pocket knife if it stayed where it belonged, in your pocket but kids have changed.....
John Holmes

Elizabeth, NJ

#27 Mar 24, 2012
I got expelled for pissing. Said I could hurt someone with my monster
wow

Vinton, VA

#28 Mar 24, 2012
Yeah I'm pretty sure they have banned them too. My son said a 9 year old had a knife on the bus one day and they called the police and his parents and I think they expelled him. Yeah u r right it doesn't matter how little it is it can still hurt someone or even kill them.
them

Bluefield, WV

#29 Mar 24, 2012
Satan wrote:
YES it is the way to teach them.
Wvninja

Princeton, WV

#30 Mar 24, 2012
What happened to zero tolerance.was it a rich kid or a staff members kid or something?I would have the persons head that told my kid that.he would serve jail time and or lose his job. At a minimum.failure to report these types of incidents is a crime.covering it up is a travesty.
Spankings

United States

#31 Mar 24, 2012
If they would just bring back spankings, my school never had problems like they do now because they dont discipline!
TheFew

United States

#32 Mar 24, 2012
Satan wrote:
Well if they did that they are goin to hell and no turning back now, Bible says. Few will enter the kingdom of heaven, lots of people gonna burn in hell and think they going to heaven!!! Poor souls!!! Like gays, cheats, drunks, smokers, gluttons, and pork eaters and people that wear mixed fiber clohing. i dont make the rules-God did, but i got to follow em.
Mr perfect

Elizabeth, NJ

#33 Mar 24, 2012
TheFew wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if they did that they are goin to hell and no turning back now, Bible says. Few will enter the kingdom of heaven, lots of people gonna burn in hell and think they going to heaven!!! Poor souls!!! Like gays, cheats, drunks, smokers, gluttons, and pork eaters and people that wear mixed fiber clohing. i dont make the rules-God did, but i got to follow em.
Oh ok holier than thou, lick my b@lls. You are not only ignorant, but u stand on your high horse too? Wtf
1 post removed
school law

Bluefield, WV

#35 Mar 25, 2012
concerned wrote:
I fully intend to, i was pretty sure they have banned knives of any length in our schools. they told my son it wasnt long enough to expel the boy! an inch is long enough to kill someone if used in the right spot. i remember when i was in school you could carry a pocket knife if it stayed where it belonged, in your pocket but kids have changed.....
Unfortunately, school law states it must be at least 4" long to qualify for expulsion. Still, a knife is a knife, in MY opinion- should be expelled no matter how big it is! Good luck!
school law

Bluefield, WV

#36 Mar 25, 2012
Wvninja wrote:
What happened to zero tolerance.was it a rich kid or a staff members kid or something?I would have the persons head that told my kid that.he would serve jail time and or lose his job. At a minimum.failure to report these types of incidents is a crime.covering it up is a travesty.
More like a special ed student. They have more rights than all the rest of the normal kids. Sad.
Carrigan

Clearwater, FL

#37 Mar 25, 2012
I have two words for you...PRIVATE SCHOOL!! It is worth every penny.
hahah

Bluefield, WV

#38 Mar 25, 2012
Carrigan wrote:
I have two words for you...PRIVATE SCHOOL!! It is worth every penny.
bullshit those are the worst! that's where they sent the bad kids after no one else wanted them. don't be so naive. your kids are probably some of the worst. my gf went to a private school and she is not a little princess. but I like it that way.
out spoken

Princeton, WV

#39 Mar 25, 2012
They need to hire a female monitor for the girls bathroom and she can actually be in the bathroom when students go there. Only one child allow in the the stalls at one time not two or three. The same applys to the boys bathrooms. The monitor can sit outside the door until students enter the bathroom then the monitor could go inside and monitor. Go talk to the board of education and I am sure they will work with the parents to solve this issue.
out spoken

Princeton, WV

#40 Mar 25, 2012
Far as the length of a knife goes, you can cut someones throat with an inch knife blade. No knifes should be allowed in any school or any weapons so far as that goes. I would be raising hell with the boe and principal's. They need a metal detector at the school entrance with all students. Any student with a knife should be suspended for good and let the parents know this up front and take them to court. If this continues I would go to home schooling for a while until this is solved. Not worth the risk or having psychological damage done to your child.
school law

Bluefield, WV

#41 Mar 25, 2012
Which school is the happening at? PMS? PVMS?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best hair salon? 9 min Hairy 1
home breakers 45 min Percy Washington 5
stephanie neely (Jan '11) 2 hr Keith 46
The worst mother's in Princeton 3 hr I know 10
Who got shot? 8 hr agree 49
Who wants to go spook or coon hunting? 9 hr Percy Washington 9
Is Eden Boswell still stripping? (Jul '15) 10 hr Tommy Jr 17

Princeton Jobs

Personal Finance

Princeton Mortgages