Butcher at Princeton Kroger
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
heather brown

Beckley, WV

#23 Dec 13, 2011
curious wrote:
that mike storkey is rude so ois that susan girl in customer service both need to take the customer service 101 class again and maybe pass this time

first his name is not storkey it is starkey and no susan and mike are not rude... if u had to put yp with the dumb crap that comes in that store u would act the same way.. thank u
BluewellKrogerFa n4Ever

Bluefield, WV

#24 Dec 13, 2011
think again wrote:
<quoted text>try the meat cutters at bluewell kroger, then get upset.
I have shopped at all of the Krogers in this area and I really will not sit back and let you diss the Bluewell Kroger. I shop only there now BECAUSE of the service I get from the employees. Managers, too. Bless their hearts, they work hard. I have NEVER once had a problem with any of them especially in the meat dept. If its not there, they are always helpful to me. Im kinda short and was having a problem reaching a certain brand of sausage I buy and one of the butchers saw this and came out and got it down for me. They are always smiling and always working. I never see them just standing around doing nothing and texting on their cell phones like I see in other stores. I see them work sick. I see them work tired but always smile and ask me how Im doing and if I need help with anything. The workers in the Princeton Kroger (not all of them) are rude and if asked a question its like they are being bothered. Keep the new big Kroger in Princeton with the attitudes and I will keep my down home sweet Krogers right here in Bluewell with me! I do not work at Kroger and do not have family members working there.
Tommy Boy

United States

#25 Dec 13, 2011
You can get a good look at a T-Bone by sticking your head up a bull's ass, but I'd rather take the butcher's word for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason hughes 7 min who cares2015 1
Hooker of the week (Nov '14) 52 min HoRater 37
***"prayer line topic"*** (Nov '11) 1 hr naturalwonder 50,575
Exchange of Blue Rhino Propane Tanks (HELP) (Apr '12) 2 hr tarams 40
Need REASONABLE person who is RELIABLE to mow ... 4 hr No way 5
Mustang 4 hr Inquiring mind 1
Suck it up Teachers 5 hr The Iron Sheik 45
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Princeton Mortgages