Beauty Concepts in Bluefield

Posted in the Princeton Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Emily

Princeton, WV

#1 Jul 19, 2010
Went there today to tan and I will never go back. Those were the rudest, most hateful women I have ever seen. The owner of the salon was even there and she was just as rude as the other employees.
3 posts removed
get real

Princeton, WV

#5 Jul 20, 2010
agreed wrote:
yes I agree those women think they are hot but really they need to realize they are old wannabes! The only nice one in that place is Mark and they always talk so much trash about him because they are jealous that he does a great job and people love him. Nobody likes any of these women. The owners daughter looks like a horse and she thinks everyone should bow down to her. I will definitely never be back. They really should learn how to treat their customers.
Are you blind? The owners daughter is very beautiful, inside and out. And I know for a fact they all treat their customers nice. If you have a problem there, why dont you tell them about it to their face? Instead of looking like trash on topix.
-I bet you wanna know-

Princeton, WV

#6 Jul 20, 2010
agreed wrote:
yes I agree those women think they are hot but really they need to realize they are old wannabes! The only nice one in that place is Mark and they always talk so much trash about him because they are jealous that he does a great job and people love him. Nobody likes any of these women. The owners daughter looks like a horse and she thinks everyone should bow down to her. I will definitely never be back. They really should learn how to treat their customers.
In my personal opinion I think that the owners daughters is gourgous, and so are the others. She has a down to earth personality and is never rude to any of her clients. I have never had a bad experience there and if you did then you dont have to go back. But that doesnt mean you should start a topix about it.
-I bet you wanna know-

Princeton, WV

#7 Jul 20, 2010
daughter*
yeah

Tarboro, NC

#8 Jul 20, 2010
-I bet you wanna know- wrote:
<quoted text>
In my personal opinion I think that the owners daughters is gourgous, and so are the others. She has a down to earth personality and is never rude to any of her clients. I have never had a bad experience there and if you did then you dont have to go back. But that doesnt mean you should start a topix about it.
I def agree. I go to the owners daughter all the time. I have always thought she was so pretty and she has never once said anything rude to me or anyone else for that matter. Plus, shes really good at her job.
-blah

Princeton, WV

#9 Jul 20, 2010
yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
I def agree. I go to the owners daughter all the time. I have always thought she was so pretty and she has never once said anything rude to me or anyone else for that matter. Plus, shes really good at her job.
Yes, she is.
nah

Chicago, IL

#10 Jul 20, 2010
do they do mens hair?
just watn to know

Bluefield, WV

#11 Jul 20, 2010
Tabatha, the owners daughter, has done my hair for years. You could not ask for a nicer person. How many women do you know would take not think twice about taking in a stray animal and nursing it back to health, and then take the time to find it a good home. She has a very caring heart, and if you REALLY knew her, you would see that. Tabatha is as down to earth as it gets, but yes she is beautiful, and because of jealousy, people like yourself will never see that.
-Christian Chick-

Princeton, WV

#12 Jul 20, 2010
just watn to know wrote:
Tabatha, the owners daughter, has done my hair for years. You could not ask for a nicer person. How many women do you know would take not think twice about taking in a stray animal and nursing it back to health, and then take the time to find it a good home. She has a very caring heart, and if you REALLY knew her, you would see that. Tabatha is as down to earth as it gets, but yes she is beautiful, and because of jealousy, people like yourself will never see that.
You are exactly right!
satisfied

Rupert, WV

#13 Jul 20, 2010
Ive went there my whole life and none of the girlsd have ever been rude to me!! I love it there! and they do an awesome job!
agreed

Canada

#14 Jul 20, 2010
Well first off, I didn't start the topic. Just stated my opinion like everyone else! They all have always been rude when I walked in, and obviously I am not the only one that they are rude to. They act like if they don't think you have a lot of money or high up in society, then they have no need for you and talk trash about you. I personally know of about 3 women that say the exact same thing, not to mention the one who started this thread and the others that agreed. Whether she has a good heart towards animals or not, I don't personally know that. If she does, that's great. I am the farthest thing from jealous of her, I appreciate beautiful, successful women. Successful, yes she seems to have made a bright future for herself and that is great. But beautiful? In my opinion, she isn't. I am so sorry if you think she is God's gift to earth, but I don't and I stated that. Get over it. I also feel that an ugly woman can be beautiful if her attitude is great, which hers isn't. Period.:)
get real

Princeton, WV

#15 Jul 20, 2010
agreed wrote:
Well first off, I didn't start the topic. Just stated my opinion like everyone else! They all have always been rude when I walked in, and obviously I am not the only one that they are rude to. They act like if they don't think you have a lot of money or high up in society, then they have no need for you and talk trash about you. I personally know of about 3 women that say the exact same thing, not to mention the one who started this thread and the others that agreed. Whether she has a good heart towards animals or not, I don't personally know that. If she does, that's great. I am the farthest thing from jealous of her, I appreciate beautiful, successful women. Successful, yes she seems to have made a bright future for herself and that is great. But beautiful? In my opinion, she isn't. I am so sorry if you think she is God's gift to earth, but I don't and I stated that. Get over it. I also feel that an ugly woman can be beautiful if her attitude is great, which hers isn't. Period.:)
Noone except you have said or thought that she was God's gift to women.. And furthermore, I dont see where anyone but YOU need to be getting over anything!!!!! I can tell you one thing that she automatically is, and that YOU ARE NOT!!! and that is that she would never get on here and talk shit about YOU or anyone else for that matter. She may not be beautiful in your eyes, BUT she by far has more style and class than what YOUR TRASHY ASS will EVER have!!!!!
IF you are not happy there or dont like her looks or her attitude, then just simply keep your nasty matted flea itching scalp out of the salon.....PERIOD!!!!!!!!!
agreed

United States

#16 Jul 20, 2010
Haha...well I suppose you could possibly say the same thing about yourself, couldn't you sweetie? ;) Considering you are on this site, talking about someone you don't even know. Have a great one! I know I will!
1 post removed
soagree

Sneedville, TN

#18 Jul 21, 2010
I have to agree on the rude part... I went in there to tan and the tanning bed wouldnt cut on had to yell for someone. They told me to do exactly what i was doing. Then i heard them talking about me like i was an idiot. I yelled back down and made a point that i heard and she came up and the tanning bed was acting up. There are couple of nice ones but not many.
haha

United States

#19 Jul 22, 2010
Yep, gonna have to agree with the person who posted, def the rudest salon I have EVER been to. I went to tan there as well and my bed was having problems and I had to get someone to help me and they acted like I was the biggest burden in the world to them. I had been there on other occasions that they were rude but I decided to give them the benefit of doubt, maybe they had a bad day or something but obviously that isn't the case. I vowed that I would NEVER step foot back into that place, and I'll tell everyone who will listen not to go. There are a lot of other salons around here that have just as nice or nicer beds than they do that actually know how to treat customers.
Emily

Princeton, WV

#20 Jul 22, 2010
I'm glad to hear so many people agree with my original post. It's really sad the way people treat you when you are PAYING for their services. Anyone looking for a good place to tan and to be treated with respect and kindness, I recommend Blessings Too. Great beds and the owner is a sweetheart!
haha

United States

#21 Jul 23, 2010
Yep, they're not even the cheapest around either..and I was paying PER SESSION which was about $8 every time. You would think when you hand them that much money so frequently they'd be a little more appreciative. I like Blessings Too, I used to go there but quit because she didn't take anything but cash and all I carry are cards lol I go to Sophisticutz and Tanz where the old Body Elements building was. Everyone there is always super sweet to me, their prices aren't bad, and they are the only place that has the Ultra Bronze beds, which are amazing. They get two thumbs up in my book!
LOL

Tarboro, NC

#22 Jul 23, 2010
Oh yeah they all are super rude! I hated going there! And they dont even do that great on hair! And The owner and her daughter are rude as well, I believe 'Get Real' is one of the two LOL!!!
wvskywatcher

Beckley, WV

#23 Jul 24, 2010
Blessing Too, what a joke.
Beauty Concepts, Professional staff.
oh please

United States

#24 Jul 24, 2010
Lol wvskywalker must be an employee..everyone knows that professionalism is not on Beauty Concepts' list of things to achieve, they've never been anything but rude to me! They screwed my hair up once and when I went back to get it fixed they were super bitchy. No thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lashmeet Stabbing 1 min Biggs McWANG 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 4 min apple 1,257
Little General Shooting 7 min Biggs McWANG 1
Has anyone been treated bad by mercer co dhhr cps (Nov '10) 26 min whatever 1,493
***"prayer line topic"*** (Nov '11) 28 min Mark mark 42,257
band called transit times (Jul '10) 4 hr Baba O Riley 48
TRUMP is coming to Edison 6 hr bernhard rosenberg 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Princeton Mortgages