Harley Davidson

Smoot, WV

#138 Dec 30, 2010
Nola wrote:
Ok...here we go again. This shit is getting really old and Im tired of hearing about this mike bs. Everybody knows the damn story already and everything being said has already been said. Get the fuck over it. But just for the hell of it Ive got something to say to "friend of a friend"...u need to shut ur damn mouth. U dont know me. And u say nobody has the right to judge but u sure as hell r judging me. Im not the homewrecker. Yes I knew he was married but from what I was told it was already wrecked. He obviously wasnt happy b4 I came along. Was I in the wrong ? Yes...but I was no more in the wrong than he was. This shit seriously needs to end. Its been 5 damn months and its still going. Its pathetic.
Dont feed the trolls sweetie,dont respond to their child post.if you quit feeding them,the queers will starve out.And thats what they are,queers,that hate women,and jealous bitches that cannot hire a man to fluck them.They are sad people,who dont have a life,they are living in misery,their lives are pure hell,and they get off by downing others,that have a good quality of life.Its a shame that people are like thay,they really cant help theirselfs,and this is the only way they get their kicks out of life.Talking shit like this is the only orgasnms they can get out of life.You are a better person,you are a goodlooking woman,and like I said,the women thats talking trash is nothing but jealous bitches,and the boys,that are posting,hate women,and love men,and have nothing for a woman.just like "Joe" that posted his sick ass posts,was talking shit about "Webbs" Seafood shutting downmtalking about their prices being to high,why in the hell should he care what the prices was,He didnt eat inside anyway,he didnt pay a dime,He ate the scraps out of the dumpster,but yet complained about the high prices.This goes to show you,how sick these assholes really are.As I said,dont feed the basturds,let them starve.I guess its hare sometimes for you to be so goodlooking,this is the shit you get from the queers and the homley girls.Just stay sweet baby,You will make it well.
nola

United States

#139 Dec 30, 2010
Thank u very much!
1 post removed
babygurl

Bluefield, WV

#141 Dec 30, 2010
Speaking of Wal-Mart, does anyone know where Margie went? She was a terrific hair stylist at Smart Style in Princeton.
Nola

Beckley, WV

#142 Dec 30, 2010
I'm a unemployed homewrecker with genital warts...ok so what you all aren't perfect...people used to touch me wrong okay. Are you happy now?
1 post removed
bob

Arlington, VA

#144 Dec 30, 2010
To chad no I will not. And rch no I'm not gay. Just leave nola the hell alone.
Anonymous

Beckley, WV

#145 Dec 30, 2010
ok nola stop posting as bob lol... get off the computer and take care of your damn kids
nola

United States

#146 Dec 30, 2010
First off, Im not posting as bob. Second, im not on a computer, and dont worry about kids. Get a damn life....seriously.
Job

Tarboro, NC

#147 Dec 30, 2010
Hate to see anyone lose their job
urajoke

Beckley, WV

#148 Dec 31, 2010
well she was riskn her job when she was screwing a married fellow employee... wasnt thinkn of her kids then was she? Nola are u that nieve that you fell for a man telling you his home was already wrecked? a mans always gonna feed you lies to get what he wants. I worked with mike and he never once removed his ring? yet his marriage was wrecked.... hmmm and he went home to her every night? yeah sounds wrecked to me! you deserve all that comes to you
2 posts removed
Shannon

Rupert, WV

#151 Jan 1, 2011
urajoke: Nola knows she was wrong for sleeping with an unattractive married male and shes apologized for being irresponsible. NO1 IS PERFECT! What everyone fails to realize is Mike wrecked his own home way BEFORE Nola even came along. MIKE IS NOT INNOCENT NOR A VICTIM and if he loved his wife soooo much Mike would not cheat repeatedly. This IS NOT the first time hes cheated so stop treating the situation as if it is! Mikes wife openly admitted this has been an ongoing issue in their marraige and Nola was not the first and definitely wont be the last! Leave this girl alone, let her live her life and stop bringing innocent children in on this topix it doesnt concern them and its not any1s place to talk about someone elses kids. GROW UP!
Harley

Rupert, WV

#152 Jan 1, 2011
Shannon wrote:
urajoke: Nola knows she was wrong for sleeping with an unattractive married male and shes apologized for being irresponsible. NO1 IS PERFECT! What everyone fails to realize is Mike wrecked his own home way BEFORE Nola even came along. MIKE IS NOT INNOCENT NOR A VICTIM and if he loved his wife soooo much Mike would not cheat repeatedly. This IS NOT the first time hes cheated so stop treating the situation as if it is! Mikes wife openly admitted this has been an ongoing issue in their marraige and Nola was not the first and definitely wont be the last! Leave this girl alone, let her live her life and stop bringing innocent children in on this topix it doesnt concern them and its not any1s place to talk about someone elses kids. GROW UP!
I agree.But if you look,most of these sick post are all from the same miserable ass jealous woman,or a sick ass queer boy that hates women.Whoever it is proves theirselfs to be a lowlife chickenshit coward.Nola has ask them several times to meet her face to face,and they would rather hide thier cowardly ass behind their mommas computer.They have proved to be a wasted wad that their daddy should have shot in the commode and flushed their miserable ass,and they wouldnt be here today,living a life of misery.
1 post removed
just saying

Chicago, IL

#154 Jan 1, 2011
Im betting most of the hateful posts are madd from the same person and that would be Tamara!
1 post removed
blahblah

United States

#156 Jan 1, 2011
blah blah blah. Is this shit still going on? Get over it people.
please

Madison, TN

#157 Jan 3, 2011
Joe wrote:
Nobody is jealous of her. She got what was coming to her. Glad Mike won't be tempted by that Jezebel any longer.
mikes the biggest ho at walmart and could be tempted by a hole in the wall as long as its small enough
whyyy

United States

#158 Jan 3, 2011
lord lord lord...people please..really is nola on your mind that much? to get on the net and trash someones name is so low. no matter the circumstances let it be. it is what it is. talk about something else. how was everyones new year?
dpms

Chicago, IL

#159 Jan 3, 2011
please wrote:
<quoted text>mikes the biggest ho at walmart and could be tempted by a hole in the wall as long as its small enough
You got that right. I live close to him, I was walking my dog one day and he ran up and started humping my dogs leg! Sick sick sick
blahblah

United States

#160 Jan 3, 2011
Dear Lord, its still going? I agree Mike is a hoe a big one at that and I also agree that to get on here and run somebody name in the ground the way everybody has ran Nola`s is just ridiculous. Let by gones be by gones. Its over.
hmmm

United States

#161 Jan 7, 2011
Hmmm. just curious as to what the hoochie mama is up to now?! I bet her and Mike r devistated they cant see each other at work anymore!
1 post removed
4urinfo

Beckley, WV

#163 Jan 7, 2011
Her and mike are not seeing eachother ty. he is back with his wife and child
Nola

United States

#164 Jan 7, 2011
Haha...thanx Harry! And thats right Mike and I are not seeing each other. Get over it already!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good morning/night and how you doing, Princeton... 13 min Cookie_Parker 5
Thomas Vest 1 hr Thomas 5
Tara Clehm 2 hr Walker 1 8
sugar daddys 2 hr Walker 1 8
Keep a word, drop a word (May '12) 3 hr honeymylove 3,457
micheal dunn.. 4 hr blonde bomber 4
kevin camp/mower (Apr '13) 4 hr overemployed 7
***"prayer line topic"*** (Nov '11) 13 hr Jason170 11,614
Princeton Dating
Find my Match