First Prev
of 2
Next Last
right

Princeton, WV

#21 Jan 14, 2013
They suck ....always act like your going to take something and ive heard alot of complaints from others out there ive walked out and didnt get what I went for...just because they were over my shoulder.yes Lowes is slow but I get to shop in peace would go to Lowes anyday over Virginia hardware....
tater buggz

Oakvale, WV

#22 Jan 15, 2013
Virginian Supply closed about 3 years ago due to poor management. A paving company owns the property now.
right

Princeton, WV

#23 Jan 21, 2013
Not Virginia supply,Virginia harware in Princeton on walker street.
well

United States

#24 Jan 21, 2013
I have always liked virginia hardware! they dont have aisles, upon aisles, of 9 million versions of 1 simple thing. i dont want fancy, i want to walk in, find my stuff and be waited on by someone who knows what they are talking about. they do have things that lowes dont carry as well. the only drawback is their hours of operation, but if thats what keeps the doors open - so be it
Rational Tulsans

Tulsa, OK

#25 Jan 21, 2013
I don't know anything about this. You white boys sure talk about some stupid shit.
Union Man

Rock, WV

#26 Jan 22, 2013
I go into Virgina Hardware, tell the clerk what I want, they get it for me and I pay and leave. Good store with nice people working there.
Yeah

Princeton, WV

#27 Jan 22, 2013
Yeah, they get some nice employees in there but I think the owner or management makes them follow each and every customer around. I don't know if it's to be helpful or to stop shoplifting or what but I can't think with somebody right on top of me all the time, so I usually just go to Lowe's. I like my space and know my stuff well enough that I don't usually need any help, and if I did, I'd ask for it.

It's a shame. I really like to support local businesses, but this store should really change their customer service tactics or just get cameras and watch people on the monitor if they want to catch shoplifters. They'd have more customers that way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I've got something to say to you "Christians". 1 hr Stan Albertson 67
Word association 3 hr Cookie_Parker 249
lisa,Leslie, diana whats your brothers name 3 hr looking4him 1
Rescare 4 hr Boogie Woogie Man 3
Malorie is still in love with Justin Fuda 4 hr Squeeze you 9
Malorie and Justin's thread got deleted!! 4 hr Lionel 43
jace's daddy 4 hr looking4him 1
More from around the web

Princeton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE