Hat Small

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2012

yes my sister ran but what would you have done if you was her? She ran her mouth but wasnt able to back it up she had to get out of town or she was gonna take a whippin and yes i know that she doesnt bath or clean herself in any way but that is my sister and i love her no matter how bad she stinks i know her daughter is a ho fo sho and her son is a mental patient but we gotta stick together i dont care how scared my sister is i am proud of her for running away
Hat Small

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

just wanted to give an update on my sister Dovie Small I was defending her but now I see I can defend her no more she is a coward we all know this she is pretending to be out of town in the Florida keys but she is really in a motel hidin out like the coward she is She is with poopie goofy and that lil girl nettie that she has I know she is my sister and all but dang she should be ashamed that she ran her mouth and had to hide to keep from gettin whipped
Yeah ok

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Judged:

Dovie Small is a std on feet!!!
1 post removed
Yeah ok

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Judged:

Anything with the last name small should be run out of town none of em are worth shit!!!
family

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

Judged:

Dovie does harry know how you let your daughter have boys in your hotel when harry is out of town?does he know you make up stuff on other people to cover up your sleeping with your brother?do you know when people catch up to you your going to get that fatass of your handed to you for tolking about peoples kids? Dose it make you feel good about your self putting kids down? Why dovie dont you face the people you tolk about instead of.hiding like a coward?why is it you and your kids and harry seem to always be into it with someone?is it becouse your just retards and dont have a life that you got to interfeare with others life?????
youra ho

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Judged:

family wrote:
Dovie does harry know how you let your daughter have boys in your hotel when harry is out of town?does he know you make up stuff on other people to cover up your sleeping with your brother?do you know when people catch up to you your going to get that fatass of your handed to you for tolking about peoples kids? Dose it make you feel good about your self putting kids down? Why dovie dont you face the people you tolk about instead of.hiding like a coward?why is it you and your kids and harry seem to always be into it with someone?is it becouse your just retards and dont have a life that you got to interfeare with others life?????
I seen dovie take on 17 men in one night and she was wonting more but ran out of men.
Bored

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

My question about all this is if this woman is such a, stain then why do people keep sleeping with her or her daughters? what does she look like and what would possess people to talk shit if she bothers you let it go. eventually karma will kick her in the ass. if people minded their own business and have been on the up and up then she wouldn't get under your skin. If your husband messed around with her or her then you were better off with out him . Based on your descriptions. If they stole something or jumped you take their ass to court. Damn you all act like a bunch of damn rednecks. do you like giving wv a bad name with your dumbass antics?
Hat Small

Cowen, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

my sister did not steal anything...well that can be proven (children aside she did go take a 14 year old girl for her son cause he so fat and goofy he could never get a real woman! this is a proven fact check out the missing child alert for nettie williams)anyway but she does love drama she loves to lie on people and run her mouth but when someone calls her out on it she runs away
jackie s

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Hat Small wrote:
my sister did not steal anything...well that can be proven (children aside she did go take a 14 year old girl for her son cause he so fat and goofy he could never get a real woman! this is a proven fact check out the missing child alert for nettie williams)anyway but she does love drama she loves to lie on people and run her mouth but when someone calls her out on it she runs away
U better leave me dovie lone i come kick u ass hat.
back off punk

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Bored wrote:
My question about all this is if this woman is such a, stain then why do people keep sleeping with her or her daughters? what does she look like and what would possess people to talk shit if she bothers you let it go. eventually karma will kick her in the ass. if people minded their own business and have been on the up and up then she wouldn't get under your skin. If your husband messed around with her or her then you were better off with out him . Based on your descriptions. If they stole something or jumped you take their ass to court. Damn you all act like a bunch of damn rednecks. do you like giving wv a bad name with your dumbass antics?
Why dont you f... Ur mother and but out punk.
Hat Small

Cowen, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

jackie s wrote:
<quoted text>
U better leave me dovie lone i come kick u ass hat.
mom it is me hat i am jackie's goofy son that dont work and dont move my sister is dovie who get a check and stamps in wv but lives in va
Hat Small

Cowen, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

I want the world to know that I love my big chunky full of crap drama startin big mack poundin rolls and rolls of jelly sister i dont care how big a chicken she is i love her cause i got no room to talk i aint been out of my house in 15years i a bigger whimp than she is!
haha

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Dovie sounds like you have NO friends and no personal hygiene and have not even attempted to raise your own children...shameful!!
Listen

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

Okay...you drama queen! Let's just say, I think you are nasty! Every man in Mercer County and beyond has had you as a side order! Should we call you cole slaw? You innocent? Yeah and Satan has dinner with God every evening too! You are jealous of Marcella, because she's got a real man. Unlike that certified jail pug mascot you have. No one in their right mind would want to mess with you and that's not that they are scared of what you "think" you can do to them, it's about blood...and what's in yours. Move along Duckie! I think that name suit's you....if it waddles and quack, you know the drill...move along. Let the real queens step up!
doviesmall wrote:
Hello, its dovie, I'm here to tell u all that there's nothing u can say or do that hurts me pookie Jackie dee harry my dad mom or brother. But man let me tell u u people don't have nerve to come out from hideing behind names. But i will tell u something, I no who u r. N one day u so called men is gonna get it, n then u coward whites of women will get it from me. One on one can't wait I'm spinning n spinning n working up a twister n a half. Can't wait to make landfall. N believe me u won't forget it. I'm not one to brag, um just saying i promise u that u will pay forvtlking bout my kids n family. Jackie dee is my life n a super star n my eyes. She's the best, u couldn't find another Jackie dee, she's beautfull, sexy, built, respectfull, n has a nice personality. She sings models acts wins pagents. She's dah best n my eyes. U people that put her down is so jello.( sorrryyyy) but she's something u all will never b. So get over it. As far as pookue, well he's not a druggy, n don't drink, or smoke, n he could work n get jobs round u no counts, NYTime. Wat ever pookue does is no ones business but his. C u told bout Wat he did, well its no more then Wat u all did, u had ur girls younger then 14 n u no who u r. So get a life n practice Wat u preach. Pookue rocked yalls world when he got with nuckue. U couldn't handle it y had to make up lies n call him a kidnapper, well she was along way from being kidnapped. Rape well we all no she wasn't raped armed n dagerous, well Wat a joke. U all just couldn't handle the truth. Poikue git a life n u people wanna sit n wait on foodstamps n ssi. Please. But who cares ur life, deal with it nyway u want. No matter Wat u say bout pookue doesn't hurt him. As far as harry, he's gonna give y Wat u ask for if u decide to come out of hideing. Chasen, I love u n couldn't ask for a better son n law to b. Ur the best chasen n don't let these monsters get to u, there jello n no count. So tlk away bahahaha bahahaha
Tosh

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

YOU PPL NEED TO GET A LIFE. What grown adult gets on here and talks crap about a 14 year old kid. Dovie y come back at them all u do is give them fuel to act like fools. If ur kids are good than y explain that to any one else. I think you all need to grow up. Dovie I know u r close to if not 40 is this what u want to be know for elementary drama. If they know things u say than u have a rat among u. I have know most of you for close to ten years and I am telling u, every one of u ate like a broken record same story same crap talk. All you do is witch the name of the person on the record. As I have said time and time before u all make urself look like jokes stop acting like my 11 grow up and deal with ur own and than maybe u all would have more to do than bash each other and kids I mean wow. That's hard core when u talk crap about kids I mean that shows how hard core u are (insert eye roll here)
1 post removed
Baha

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Yeah I saw that on TLC. Dovie got her head rammed into a Van & Nettie jumped on top of her fat az beatin that az. Imean dang you guys had to get help from the pregnant chic! That mess was embarrassing for anyone from Pctn. Them out of Town gypsies looked a million times better &cleaner! Dovie is Trash! You should have just returned the 14yr old kid home to her mother instead Pookie has her right back after 3months of returning home. I can't wait to see the up coming season. Dovie is just "Jello" of the out of town gypsies. Oh &she sounds like she only mad it to 3rd grade too by her posts. She has No Class only knows threats. Smh.
yes

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

I missed it on jan 8 but it was on again tonight. Dovie you not only made gypsies look bad but made us princeton girls look bad. I knew that most of u gypsy princeton girls were nothing I have had it out with yall before and I sure was not the one who backed down.
2 posts removed
omg omg

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

i seen that jackie dee small's vidoe on utube and i lmao.a dog could bark out better tunes.wonder how mine old people harry small robbed to pay for that suckie vidoe?
3 posts removed
Country girl

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Y'all need to leave dovie alone she is vary loving and caring I love her so much she is like a mom to me he is always here to talk to me when I need her. Y'all are just mad because she don't put up with crap and all y'all's drama. I love you dovie you are like my 2nd mom
comments

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Did this Jackie chick every love behind the sign shop approx as she seems familiar?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

92 Users are viewing the Princeton Forum right now

Search the Princeton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Suddenlink internet and cable outage (Jan '11) 6 min Stark Raving Mad 11
How long should my wife be in the bathroom mast... 18 min Stark Raving Mad 5
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 30 min bacon hater 53,686
Who is the man with the biggest private part in... 45 min Steel Magnolia 16
Chic fila no longer coming to Princeton 52 min Timmy 20
israel vs hamas 1 hr Abigail Beecher 67
margaret mccabe (May '11) 1 hr Stark Raving Mad 9
•••
•••
•••
•••

Princeton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••