Mobile Home Movers
Lucky

Cherry Hill, NJ

#1 Jul 29, 2010
Who do you recommend? Any bad experiences with a particular one? Thanks!!
Hmmm

Princeton, WV

#2 Jul 29, 2010
I wish they would move all the trailers to remote areas so we wouldn't have to look at them.
Sarge

United States

#3 Jul 29, 2010
Mr.Peaks is a Christian Man.I've heard he does good work
hands down

Princeton, WV

#4 Jul 29, 2010
Jack Daniely is the only one i would trust moving mine. He can put it in places you wouldnt believe.
haha

Bluefield, WV

#5 Jul 29, 2010
hands down wrote:
Jack Daniely is the only one i would trust moving mine. He can put it in places you wouldnt believe.
thats true he does a good job pay him cash and hes a whole lot cheaper
ooookkk

Daniels, WV

#6 Jul 29, 2010
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
thats true he does a good job pay him cash and hes a whole lot cheaper
Uh... that wouldn't be for tax reasons would it. I'll bet the IRS would like to know that.
The Real Truth

Beckley, WV

#7 Jul 29, 2010
Hmmm wrote:
I wish they would move all the trailers to remote areas so we wouldn't have to look at them.
Yea it would be nice if the thousands of people that live in trailers or mobile homes could live in a nice big fancy house like you live in. But you better be careful life has a funny way of turning things upside down in peoples lives. One day you might have to live in a trailer, oh wouldn't that just be so bad to have a roof over your head and four walls to keep the elements out!! Not everybody is born with a silver spoon in there mouth. Or fortunate enough to have the luxury of buying a (house). But I tell you I would much rather live in a trailer and not look down on less fortunate people than live in the white house or quail valley and turn my nose up to other people. So why don't you watch and be carefull in your glass house it might just get broke one day.
Great job

Spanishburg, WV

#8 Jul 30, 2010
Lucky wrote:
Who do you recommend? Any bad experiences with a particular one? Thanks!!
Thompsons moving out of Athens done a really good job for us. Not over priced either.
Sam

Oakvale, WV

#9 Jul 30, 2010
Yeah, Thompsons does a good job. One of their drives, David, has been driving trailers around for years and in some crazy places.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#10 Jul 30, 2010
I would have to say that Mike Peak or Jack Daniely both are great. I have had them both to move stuff for over the years & I can't complain about either of them.

And to the ones that made the bad comments about trailers, I have seen a lot of nice trailers & they are a lot better than some houses. Its all in how you take care of things. But don't belittle someone because of what they choose to live in.
john t

Waynesboro, VA

#11 Jul 30, 2010
Joe thompson knows what hes doing and hes reasonable hes been doing it for years
know for fact

Charleston, WV

#12 Jul 30, 2010
Jack Daniely does really good work I moved my doublewide last yr from mercer co to logan co after the floods in that area last year hit and they brought it through everything withoug messing it up and done a great job on it.
kathy

Bluefield, WV

#13 Jul 30, 2010
Jack Daniely and his drivers are the best to move a mobile home. He can put homes in a place ud never imagine and not mess it up. Mike Peak has moved one for me also and yes id let him move another one. Only one person that is mentioned on this site would i not let him move my dogs house if he was the last person around.
1 post removed
no name

Rocky Mount, NC

#15 Mar 3, 2011
john t wrote:
Joe thompson knows what hes doing and hes reasonable hes been doing it for years
BUT HE NEED,S JACK DANIELEY TO HELP WITH THE BAD MOVES.
Jcbnbc

Charleston, WV

#16 Sep 17, 2015
I work for smith and jones mobile home movers call us
money velocity

Charlottesville, VA

#17 Sep 17, 2015
Hmmm wrote:
So "we wouldnt have to look at them." Who is "we?" And why would you say that?
money velocity

Charlottesville, VA

#18 Sep 17, 2015
The Real Truth wrote:
<quoted text> Yea it would be nice if the thousands of people that live in trailers or mobile homes could live in a nice big fancy house like you live in. But you better be careful life has a funny way of turning things upside down in peoples lives. One day you might have to live in a trailer, oh wouldn't that just be so bad to have a roof over your head and four walls to keep the elements out!! Not everybody is born with a silver spoon in there mouth. Or fortunate enough to have the luxury of buying a (house). But I tell you I would much rather live in a trailer and not look down on less fortunate people than live in the white house or quail valley and turn my nose up to other people. So why don't you watch and be carefull in your glass house it might just get broke one day.
I agree with u..but not everyone lives in a trailer because "they have to." Theres people out there who choose to have the roof and four walls you speak of, without a 30 yr mortgage...at ghe end of the day a trailer and a house are sheet rock, wood etc...some choose to use their money to perhaps travel the world...some who choose to live n a trailer or a "tiny house" so they can downsize and retire early...people like the pompous ass who made this comment will probably have to work linger to pay fir unused square footage...and another little secret...i know a few people in trailets that have probably 5 times the amount of money, liquid assets) than fools like this...so real truth be glad you will own ur place out right...the (tiny house) movement is gaining traction in other areas across the U.S...people are realizing that "living snall" is much smarter...dont let people like this get to ya
Just curious

Bluefield, WV

#19 Feb 24, 2016
I'm actually curious as to how much something like this costs? Say, if I wanted to move a trailer from Princeton to Bluefield?
just me

Princeton, WV

#20 Feb 28, 2016
Just curious wrote:
I'm actually curious as to how much something like this costs? Say, if I wanted to move a trailer from Princeton to Bluefield?
appx.1500-to -2000 only 2 movers left in business is peak,s transport & danieley,s

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Community Connections Tax Form 990 1 min Peanut 3
***"prayer line topic"*** (Nov '11) 2 min paganbirdkeeper666 58,124
Brandy Riffe (Dec '10) 3 hr EmmaLeigh 13
Pickled Corn 3 hr Betty 1
princeton midget and peewee football league 16 hr Living 102
new football league paying kids to play 16 hr Living 37
Miss treated by DHHR 16 hr Mark mark 5

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance