First Prev
of 4
Next Last
help

Bluefield, WV

#1 Feb 5, 2011
What time does service start and can we wear pants?
Barbara Corbett

Beckley, WV

#2 Feb 5, 2011
9:00 Sunday School
10:00 Morning Service
Super Bowl Sunday evening service is 4:00 pm, but normally 6 pm.
Absolutely you can wear pants. Come as you are. I believe you are going to love it!
LOL

Parkersburg, WV

#3 Feb 5, 2011
Princeton Church of God starts worship service at 10 AM and we would prefer you to where your pants....:)
joole

Parkersburg, WV

#4 Feb 5, 2011
LOL wrote:
Princeton Church of God starts worship service at 10 AM and we would prefer you to where your pants....:)
lol!!!like ive always said.leave it to churches to arrange worship around there entertainment.lol!!!entertainm ent money and food...lol!!!!!!!!!
prettysure

United States

#5 Feb 5, 2011
It doesn't matter what you you wear to church, just as long as you come. Jesus sees us wearing our normal clothes all week long. Its what's in your heart that counts.
joole

Parkersburg, WV

#6 Feb 5, 2011
sorry their god cant answer no prayers after six on sunday cause its super bowl time lol!!!!!!!
ALWAYS

Princeton, WV

#7 Feb 5, 2011
joole wrote:
sorry their god cant answer no prayers after six on sunday cause its super bowl time lol!!!!!!!
always somebody to make some smart remark. you just can't stand it can you? Can't there just be ONE nice topix discussion in this stinkin town?
123hln

Princeton, WV

#8 Feb 6, 2011
NIo people has to always trash it up. They have no morals and no decency. This is a trashy website anyway it needs to be deleted.
haha

Bluefield, WV

#9 Feb 6, 2011
CHURCH OF GOD IS AN AWESOME CHURCH !!!!! LOVE THAT PLACE.
joole

Parkersburg, WV

#10 Feb 6, 2011
the church world will resume at its regular schedule next week.their football god is now closed for the season.
truth hurts

East Bernard, TX

#11 Feb 7, 2011
Amen joole. Totally agree.if their preacher would preach the truth they would know women wearing pants is a sin. Money is more important than telling the truth because if he preached the true word of God it would run most of the congregation away and where would the money come from then....
To Miss Knowitall

Bluefield, WV

#12 Feb 8, 2011
truth hurts wrote:
Amen joole. Totally agree.if their preacher would preach the truth they would know women wearing pants is a sin. Money is more important than telling the truth because if he preached the true word of God it would run most of the congregation away and where would the money come from then....
Where did you read about pants on women being a sin...you must be reading a some book on Sharia law. It is what is in the heart what God sees. LEAVE THIS CHURCH ALONE. If you can do better form your own church, and call it the Politicly Correct Church.
truth hurts

East Bernard, TX

#13 Feb 8, 2011
Then u must read Deauteronomy 22;5. I don't know it all I just know bible.God also said the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. So what's on the inside is gonna prevail on the outside.There must be a change.Not looking like the world nor acting like the world a seperation.Most preachers won't preach against sin because he's afraid he'll run off members that's less money in his pocket.
1 post removed
Seriously

Princeton, WV

#15 Feb 9, 2011
truth hurts wrote:
Then u must read Deauteronomy 22;5. I don't know it all I just know bible.God also said the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. So what's on the inside is gonna prevail on the outside.There must be a change.Not looking like the world nor acting like the world a seperation.Most preachers won't preach against sin because he's afraid he'll run off members that's less money in his pocket.
This is totally ridiculous. You read certain scripture and take it literally and conveniently leave others out. If you really want to have this discussion, we can. Tell us what church you attend and who YOUR Pastor is, then we will be on the same playing field. This is NOT the place to have this kind of discussion and you should know it, because it's not going to do anyone any good. Can you not see that many people read it and don't understand? Let's just end it now, before it gets worse. Unless you really want to get into what the WORD really says about all of this. LEAVE THIS PASTOR ALONE. You know what they say. Anytime someone is truly working for God, he will receive criticism. This is an anointed man of God and I would be REAL CAREFUL what I had to say about him from here on.
truth hurts

East Bernard, TX

#16 Feb 9, 2011
I don't even know what pastor your talking about anyway. I'm just taking about preachers in general.Preachers don't have the back bone to stand in the pulpit and preach the true gospel anytmore,they have been sold out with$$$$$$$$$.So u must have read Deaut.22;5 or u wouldn't be so upset.The truth shall set u free.Didn't u ever read how a woman should conduct themselves???? God don't change,his word don't change, for u or know one.
Just sayin

Virginia Beach, VA

#17 Feb 9, 2011
1 Samuel 16:7 - "The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." (NIV)
Seriously

Princeton, WV

#18 Feb 9, 2011
truth hurts wrote:
I don't even know what pastor your talking about anyway. I'm just taking about preachers in general.Preachers don't have the back bone to stand in the pulpit and preach the true gospel anytmore,they have been sold out with$$$$$$$$$.So u must have read Deaut.22;5 or u wouldn't be so upset.The truth shall set u free.Didn't u ever read how a woman should conduct themselves???? God don't change,his word don't change, for u or know one.
OH MY Pastor has a back bone to stand in the pulpit and preach the true gospel, but he does not preach a man made one, he preaches it from the WORD ITSELF... GOD'S ORDAINED WORD. And yes, I have read that scripture, and it doesn't upset me at all. What does upset me is when people like yourself who don't have a clue get on here behind a computer and bash a MAN OF GOD. I am sorry to say this, but YOU are the one who needs to grow a back bone.
Seriously

Princeton, WV

#19 Feb 9, 2011
Just sayin wrote:
1 Samuel 16:7 - "The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." (NIV)
So thankful!
1 post removed
truth hurts

Miami, FL

#21 Feb 9, 2011
That's your problem reading NIV.u need King James Bible .God have mercy on your soul.Blind leading the blind and they both fall in the ditch.
fan

Beckley, WV

#22 Feb 9, 2011
To Seriously: I do not know your pastor . You said anytime someone was working for God they would receive criticism. That is probably true to a certain point. Preachers that deliberately get involved in sinful situations over and over are the ones that really get criticized. And they dont like it when it is pointed out to them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sonic has horrible service (Jul '11) 8 min Truckers 29
nastiest chicks in P-town (Jul '11) 15 min Lisa 14
Lets talk about regena (Jun '13) 17 min Just wondering 71
Good job Laci!! Lol 18 min Will Frazier jr 1
Word association 2 hr SWAMP WITCH 255
Last word + 2 (May '12) 2 hr SWAMP WITCH 2,091
Keep a word, drop a word (May '12) 2 hr SWAMP WITCH 4,768
More from around the web

Princeton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]