Hot girls at pms dis yr 8th gr

Hot girls at pms dis yr 8th gr

Posted in the Princeton Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Who cares

Rock, WV

#2 Jun 14, 2010
...do something productive with your summer off, children- go read a book!
sexy

Tarboro, NC

#3 Jun 14, 2010
You dont have alot of Pretty girls on there,
Laken Meadows
De'jah Palmar
Christina Cole
Haley Pence
Margo Harman
PPD COP

United States

#4 Jun 14, 2010
Guys frm pms wrote:
1)Natalie Bailey
2)Brittney Leippi
3)Allison Garrett
4)Hayley Bullins
5)Taylor Stevenson
6)Anna Brogan
7)Brandy Snow
8)London Hazuke
9)Hannah Kress
10)Jakie Grose
11)Lakyn Bailey
12)Margot Harmon
13)Sam Sage
14)Savanna Parker
;)
we can tell ur a little kid from the middle school. How would you fell if a rapest was on the loose and they liked little girls. You just gave them a hit list. God forbid these little girls if something happend to them. You should be held responable if it does. Thank with your big head and not your "little" one.
PPD COP

United States

#5 Jun 14, 2010
sexy wrote:
You dont have alot of Pretty girls on there,
Laken Meadows
De'jah Palmar
Christina Cole
Haley Pence
Margo Harman
I'm glad to see our future is dumb. Please stop posting inicent childrens names on the web.
----xoxo

Bluefield, WV

#6 Jun 14, 2010
I agree with the rapist thing. I mean come on, it's middle school! I am actually on this list and I don't want anything to do with topix. Mhkay.:)
ewww

Sneedville, TN

#7 Jun 14, 2010
Guys frm pms wrote:
1)Natalie Bailey
2)Brittney Leippi
3)Allison Garrett
4)Hayley Bullins
5)Taylor Stevenson
6)Anna Brogan
7)Brandy Snow
8)London Hazuke
9)Hannah Kress
10)Jakie Grose
11)Lakyn Bailey
12)Margot Harmon
13)Sam Sage
14)Savanna Parker
;)
in my own opinon .......... i think they all are not that pretty and they are not that good of girls any way....
whoo

Tarboro, NC

#8 Jun 14, 2010
who is the prettyest?
eww

Sneedville, TN

#9 Jun 15, 2010
well guess they aint lol so guess at it and ill tell ya.....
whoo wrote:
who is the prettyest?
Wendiiiiiii

Bluefield, WV

#10 Jun 15, 2010
Do you know these girls? No, probably nottttt. They're actually really good girls, so don't be putting in your opinion.:)
whoo

Tarboro, NC

#11 Jun 15, 2010
eww wrote:
well guess they aint lol so guess at it and ill tell ya.....<quoted text>
Laken Meadows..?
Britteny Leippe..?
Chrisotn Cole..?
Whoknws

Bluefield, WV

#12 Jun 15, 2010
Laken Meadows and Christina Cole are nothing but a couple of whores who date black people. I personally think that Natalie, Brittney and Allison are the prettiest and they're good girls. The down low as of now is Allison is dating Ben C, Natalie is dating Austin Fulp, and Brittney is dating Hunter Alford. Good girl ad good guys.
What

Tarboro, NC

#13 Jun 15, 2010
Laken isnt dating anybody, okay and you need to get to know the 2 girls befo you talk like this. I am one of thereteacher from the school they go to and I know there not like that. So please mind your own biz!
Marly Rose

Tarboro, NC

#14 Jun 15, 2010
Whoknws wrote:
Laken Meadows and Christina Cole are nothing but a couple of whores who date black people. I personally think that Natalie, Brittney and Allison are the prettiest and they're good girls. The down low as of now is Allison is dating Ben C, Natalie is dating Austin Fulp, and Brittney is dating Hunter Alford. Good girl ad good guys.
Exuse me, but all of the grl you have named are very nice girls even Laken and Christina. I know all of them very well. Laken and Christina are best friends, Allison and Natalie are best friends too. They all hang out togther at school. And I forsure you Laken and Christina are not WHORES. And if you think so, you need to get the buz on what happens. Because I know a few things of a "good girl" that you named, that hs done something wrong. And black and white guys are the same. No different. THANK YOU.-Marly Rose
mad black man

United States

#15 Jun 15, 2010
I know laken and Christina both very well and even though me and Christina have our differences I can assure you that neither one of them are like that their very nice girls
LOL

Tarboro, NC

#16 Jun 15, 2010
mad black man wrote:
I know laken and Christina both very well and even though me and Christina have our differences I can assure you that neither one of them are like that their very nice girls
hahaaa! yea we WE HAVE DIFFERENCES..?
Natalie--

Oakvale, WV

#17 Jun 15, 2010
Laken and Christina are nice & good girls. Most certainly not whores. I know them pretty well and they're not like that. I just love how people come on here, write stupid pointless crap about other people. Most of you don't even know us, or never have heard of us before! So, don't go assuming anything.:)
Christina

Tarboro, NC

#18 Jun 16, 2010
Thank you Natalie.(:
Natalie--

Bluefield, WV

#19 Jun 16, 2010
Welcome Christina. :)
meanness

Sneedville, TN

#20 Jun 16, 2010
i think hannah kress is the prettiest and she is the sweatest girl.
oh wow

Tarboro, NC

#21 Jun 16, 2010
hannah is pretty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What age girl is to young for a 38 year old man? (Apr '11) 2 hr Spector29 172
No kids restaurant 2 hr almighty 15
WHERE is DR Clarkson working?????? (Sep '13) 2 hr Itizwhatitiz 22
One month 3 hr Shame 8
Stephanie Nicole 3 hr the vocalist 20
Onward Christian Soldiers, Your Reward Is Just ... 3 hr Tide with Beach 675
PCH executives thread disappeared! 4 hr Former OR worker 83
More from around the web

Princeton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Princeton Mortgages