Melissa ferrel aka missy
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
slap a hoe

Bluefield, WV

#26 Jul 16, 2013
she is nothing but trash that will sleep with anyone for a pill..lost her child now they are letting her see him with supervised visits ....omg she stays messed up on birds aka K4's, ripes all kinds of people off then goes and runs in her house ...well she will gets whats coming to her soon enough....then we can all read about the nasty slut in the paper...
curious

Bluefield, WV

#27 Jul 19, 2013
slap a hoe wrote:
she is nothing but trash that will sleep with anyone for a pill..lost her child now they are letting her see him with supervised visits ....omg she stays messed up on birds aka K4's, ripes all kinds of people off then goes and runs in her house ...well she will gets whats coming to her soon enough....then we can all read about the nasty slut in the paper...
heard she was a hooker... aka prostitute...
pill finder

Bluefield, WV

#28 Jul 22, 2013
she will do anything for a pill
wow

Chantilly, VA

#29 Jul 23, 2013
just look on mercer st if u really want to find her shes there every day...
must not be looking to hard
pill finder

Bluefield, WV

#30 Jul 24, 2013
no she runs and hides ,,,she will get whats coming to her .
1 post removed
NASTY GIRL

Bluefield, WV

#32 Jul 26, 2013
She has aids and hep b and c so watch if u r paying her for sex ..hell i wouldnt do it for free it sucked years ago and id say its alot worse now...she shut dope alot robs ppl like crazy and is married to a man with aids
BRANDI J

Bluefield, WV

#33 Jul 27, 2013
She is and will NEVER GET HER LITTLE BOY BACK HES BETTER OFF IN STATE CUSTODY! SHE KNOWS WHEN SHE GETS PISSED AND THEN IF THEY DO A RANDOM DRUG SCREEN SHE HIDES AND IGNORES PHONE CALLS! SHE STEALS FROM MIDTOWN ALL THE TIME, SHE HAS SORES ALL. OVER HES SCABIE ASS FACE SHE HAS NO RESPECT FOR ANYONE LET ALONE HER SELF. SHE IS ON MERCER ST. EVERY NIGHT. SHE USE TO BE MY CLOSE FRIEND AND NOW WELL LETS JUS SAY SHE BEST NEVER CALL ME. SHE'LL BE THE NEXT ONE THAT THE PRINCETON BOYS WILL NAB AND HOPEFULLY THEY LOCK HER UP AND THROW AWAY THE KEY.
ha ha ha

Spanishburg, WV

#34 Jul 29, 2013
friend wrote:
Yes Melissa is doing GOOD in life I know the Girl has a past but who dont so who is she with now days Last Time I saw the Girl she was Really doing good for her self and son working hard and was about to marrie the Love of her life kenny varney thay had a Home in va. But got told thay was bk up here in wv. Is she still with kenny or what does she stay at her moms now anyone Know how I can git ahold of her now days I'm a GOOD friend of hers but man oh Man if she is with krnny still I won't get to talk to her cuz he is jealous I dont won't to Make them fight just cuz I won't to talk to her so if u Know how I can get ahold of her hot ass let me Know plz I MISS her she is a dam Good girl
don't defend her cause ur madly in love with her bro u hep infested ho anyone indorsed by by or ur hep infested reattin narc fam isn't anyone to be messed with cause they all trash like all of ur fam that's why u cant keep a man whos not already infested and completely out of option. straight up u nasty girl so is missy enjoy ur what time u pathetic hos have left. its a shame people like u skanks have what could be good kids but they gonnabe trash like u2
disgusted

Washington, DC

#35 Aug 12, 2013
She needs to stay away from little Ricky to!!! He has enough going on to be bothered by her nastiness !!
mrhung

Smithfield, VA

#36 Aug 25, 2013
I pikd her up lasnite and ewwwww her snatch stunk like skunk she had to pay me to take her home lmdo
eww

Philadelphia, PA

#37 Sep 6, 2013
This nasty b*tch lookin like a donkey!!! Her and Kenny deserve each other. Kenny is in jail once again...no surprise but at least thats 1 less needle junkie running around robbing people blind.. i feel soooo bad for her kid she's a worthless excuse for a mom and hopefully the system does right by the kid and never give him back. he was taken because he took a nerve pill he found!! Nasty who*re is just a waste of space and air!
1 post removed
HAHAHAH

Bluefield, WV

#39 Dec 3, 2013
worthless
HAHAHAH

Bluefield, WV

#40 Dec 3, 2013
got her ass kicked at save alot parking lot a couple days ago...
1 post removed
Nasty nasty nasty

Altavista, VA

#42 Dec 5, 2013
Still turning tricks spreading those legs for pills and sharing the S.T.D.'s for free heard she back with scooter again guess kenny got smart while he was 'llocked up this time she was hooked up with some dude this summer but heard that talena girl stole him while missy was working the street
Mandy

Fayetteville, WV

#43 Dec 10, 2013
I saw her out on mercer street last time I was in and she looked good. We was best friends back I. The day. It really breaks my heart to think of what she is doing. If you read this , Melissa please don't do this to yourself your stronger then then you think! If you ever need to talk you have my number.
Jim Ross

Portage, MI

#44 Apr 28, 2014
this is the only time youll see me post on a thread other than a hooker thread. i had saw this girl on sjr site arrested for prostitution i had asked about her but man i didnt know she had hiv and hep glad i didnt get her thanks again topix you people are the best i love it here
callin u out

Saint Paul, MN

#45 Apr 30, 2014
Shes back with scooter now. She aas with that nasty ass john mitchem. U know the one that his wife brittany left him for scooter. Know somebody very well that knows them all said they talked to missie when she was with the john guy a few months ago and shd said she loved him cause he didng want her to hook.
Jim Ross

United States

#46 Apr 30, 2014
callin u out wrote:
Shes back with scooter now. She aas with that nasty ass john mitchem. U know the one that his wife brittany left him for scooter. Know somebody very well that knows them all said they talked to missie when she was with the john guy a few months ago and shd said she loved him cause he didng want her to hook.
glad i didnt get her when i could have i thought she was a fed but its worse lol she has stds
SMH

Bowie, MD

#47 May 6, 2014
She sure is on here an aweful lot. Dont know her personally but I have heard all this to be true. ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley Hill 2 hr Get a room 30
Government Shutdown 2 hr Worried 4
Trump’s “Make America Horny Again!” 2 hr Courous George 8
Joanie-Bailey-Cline-Boyle 6 hr I KNOW 4
Turpin Family 12 hr Honestly 26
I Hope The USA Turns Into A New World Order Cou... 15 hr Yeah 6
Princeton football 20 hr Richard 8

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance