Next Last
Jack

Bluefield, WV

#1 Mar 10, 2013
So lets see some facts about this one?
ewww

Bayonne, NJ

#2 Mar 22, 2013
She's nasty as hell! Can't even take care of her own kid!!
ewww

Bayonne, NJ

#3 Mar 22, 2013
And she will steal you blind and have sex with anyone to stick a needle in her arm!!
Gee

Bluefield, WV

#4 Mar 23, 2013
i wonder if her brother ronnie is the same way? ive heard alo about him like he got her started. if u have info on ronnie ferrel set it straight here to no lies or hearsy just the truth thats why im askin.
1 post removed
Idk

Washington, DC

#6 Mar 24, 2013
I heard she lost her kid again for the second time terrible used to be a nice girl before the drugs and stealing
1 post removed
lol

Princeton, WV

#8 Mar 26, 2013
One word SNITCH !
Idk

Washington, DC

#9 Mar 31, 2013
Is she still living in her mothers house
1 post removed
Oh yeah

Columbia, MD

#11 Apr 2, 2013
Used to be with her some and it was great would like to hook up again
Oh yeah

Gaithersburg, MD

#12 Apr 19, 2013
What she doin now anyone know
gone

United States

#13 Apr 19, 2013
She got hep

Since: Apr 13

United States

#14 Apr 19, 2013
I know For sure she is doin well putting the past Where it belongs behind her mayb y'all should Try it sometimes
friend

United States

#15 Apr 24, 2013
Yes Melissa is doing GOOD in life I know the Girl has a past but who dont so who is she with now days Last Time I saw the Girl she was Really doing good for her self and son working hard and was about to marrie the Love of her life kenny varney thay had a Home in va. But got told thay was bk up here in wv. Is she still with kenny or what does she stay at her moms now anyone Know how I can git ahold of her now days I'm a GOOD friend of hers but man oh Man if she is with krnny still I won't get to talk to her cuz he is jealous I dont won't to Make them fight just cuz I won't to talk to her so if u Know how I can get ahold of her hot ass let me Know plz I MISS her she is a dam Good girl
2 posts removed
missys long time X

Bluefield, WV

#18 May 22, 2013
she was a good lay when she was 14
missys long time X

Bluefield, WV

#19 May 22, 2013
last i heard shes at ur moms
truth

Princeton, WV

#20 May 22, 2013
I use to love her and miss her
nemo

United States

#21 May 22, 2013
ewww wrote:
And she will steal you blind and have sex with anyone to stick a needle in her arm!!
Sounds like brad Hess
Friend of Family

Princeton, WV

#22 May 23, 2013
Shes a low life she was with scooter mathena there for she has everything coming and going if I were u all I would stay away from her unless u don't care about catching anything from her !! I know for a fact she has HEP from the needles she uses !! Shes a piss poor mother she abuses her poor son the welfare needs to recue this poor kid before he ends up dead !! They took Rose Clay's two sons for same reason now they need to her hers
nope

United States

#23 May 23, 2013
wow what. a friend what happened u try to hook up and she said no poor thing? it's funny how many people have to get on here and talk shit about others just to make their self feel better about their own shortcomings she hasn't been with Scooter for a long time, amazing how people post things they have no clue about?? she seems to be doing very good lately I'm sure by ur post u have enough problems of ur own try this worry about you let her worry about her and level those kidr out of it
i agree

United States

#24 May 23, 2013
I agree with nope! well put would hate to think I was so worthless that the only way to feel better was trying to make others look worse than whatever u see in the mirror
I will find u missy

Bluefield, WV

#25 Jul 16, 2013
Don't mess with her she will rip u off .and rob u blind she is nothing but trash

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know this guy? (Jul '12) 18 min Darren 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 45 min Hickabilly BR549 1,341
What is that ary Toni paz? 59 min Star 3
Long Distance Relationships 1 hr Debra 11
***"prayer line topic"*** (Nov '11) 1 hr -Prince- 50,897
Suck it up Teachers 2 hr Amerika 49
Nearest muay thai school? 2 hr DHHR Party 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Princeton Mortgages