United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

jimbob wrote:
Anybody heard who the baby daddy was... She said if it wasn't Adams it had to be blings... I don't know kinda lookin like scooter
Leave her the hell alone!!! It don't matter who it is because it is none of ur concern
4 posts removed
Krystal Hill

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

craig wrote:
Btt
Lls i guess!!! Her true friends know who the daddy is so u must not b a true friend
ho2

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

Judged:

Krystal Hill wrote:
<quoted text>Lls i guess!!! Her true friends know who the daddy is so u must not b a true friend
scooter is the daddy
nicole

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

My kid does not belong to scooter so leave my sons name out of this... this will brought to princeton city pds attetion... plz leave me and my child alone and worry about ur self dam
1 post removed
lol

Fort Belvoir, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

He has two mommys not a daddy lol he is my baby so leave him out of yal dam mouth or somebody will get their a$$es beat
Krystal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

lol wrote:
He has two mommys not a daddy lol he is my baby so leave him out of yal dam mouth or somebody will get their a$$es beat
actually he has 3 mommys!!!! Im # 3 and if i half to i will buy a strap on because that is my baby i love him too death n like i said he is none of your concern
1 post removed
tiff

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2012

BTT
1 post removed
mmmmmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

Bling has way to many kids as it is
Casey

Tarboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

J.R Hill and Krystal is a big piece of shit and so is the low life trash he is with Rose Clay !! I have never in my life seen trash like these people !! Rose has 2 kids and they both think every woman that comes around is their Mom its so so sad how can a mother do that!! But she will pay ...Karma is a bigger bitch then she is a whore !!! Krystal Hill looks like a damn man ... dressed in women clothes lol its the nastiest thing around This whole bunch is just sickening really
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

Casey wrote:
J.R Hill and Krystal is a big piece of shit and so is the low life trash he is with Rose Clay !! I have never in my life seen trash like these people !! Rose has 2 kids and they both think every woman that comes around is their Mom its so so sad how can a mother do that!! But she will pay ...Karma is a bigger bitch then she is a whore !!! Krystal Hill looks like a damn man ... dressed in women clothes lol its the nastiest thing around This whole bunch is just sickening really
If u know so much give us first n last name!!!!
carmen hazelwood

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

u all need to leave nichol southern alone she does her best she can with her babies regardless who the father is its no ones business anyway
that guy

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2012

How is 3 kids too many at 30 years old LOL seriously
Sami

Buena Vista, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2012

mmmmmm wrote:
Bling has way to many kids as it is
Seriously i kno plenty more ppl who have more than 3 kids...wtf..for all the ppl runnin around nowadays havin kids 3 aint that bad
Tiff

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2012

Sami wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously i kno plenty more ppl who have more than 3 kids...wtf..for all the ppl runnin around nowadays havin kids 3 aint that bad
I think it depends on whether your married, also how many diff fathers. Times r tough n r going get alot worse. It's hard to take care of them by yourself, I'd know.
kari

Welch, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

wow was looking around at people I used to know and it looks like a bunch of whores! This is sick and ridiculous, you all need to learn how to grow up think about what you have done and are going to do and get a life. If you are thinking about your kids and doing the best by them then you are making a life with their father not making more kids with the rest of the men tramping through life with you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Princeton Forum right now

Search the Princeton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
All Hail The Troll King, 2014 Q2 3 hr the real king 7
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 4 hr George 54,185
Walmart's Straight Talk Cell Service feedback??? (Jan '10) 5 hr KISS 116
Fat women (Aug '13) 5 hr God of War 116
How far people are willing to go to hurt others 5 hr Fo real 2
How many STD's should i have to be a princeton ... 5 hr well.... 9
Has anyone ever seen a ghost or alien?? 5 hr well.... 13
•••
•••
•••
•••

Princeton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000