so what's going on at pch this days a...

so what's going on at pch this days are they being sold too

Posted in the Princeton Forum

why

Beckley, WV

#1 Oct 3, 2010
Blfd was sold is PCH next
haha

Bluefield, WV

#2 Oct 3, 2010
nobody wants pch-----hahaha
Babs

Bluefield, WV

#3 Oct 3, 2010
Yes loves, it's just a matter if time till PCH gets sold!!
The CEO said it would be eventually when he came there. Since BRMC has the money now,they will crush PCH loves!!
Watch n see Huns!!
Bahahahahaha
why wrote:
Blfd was sold is PCH next
help

Beckley, WV

#4 Oct 3, 2010
If Princeton and Blfd are both for profit hospitals, what will medicare/medcaid patients do. That is bascially what the community is made up of.
get er done

Beckley, WV

#5 Jan 17, 2011
PCH is doing just fine in terms of business. They are hold employee satisfaction surveys now. Hmmmm gonna be interesting if they really listen or will it be money down the drain. maybe another pizza party
get real

Beckley, WV

#6 Jan 17, 2011
get er done wrote:
PCH is doing just fine in terms of business. They are hold employee satisfaction surveys now. Hmmmm gonna be interesting if they really listen or will it be money down the drain. maybe another pizza party
C'mon be real..give em a chance. maybe with the new dog in town BRMC..PCH will listen to thier employees...afterall it's the employees in the trenches that makes it a very good hospital
PCH SUXS

Beckley, WV

#7 Jan 18, 2011
I wouldn't take your dog to a unclean, nasty place like PCH. Hell I don't even like dogs much less yours.
me me

Daniels, WV

#8 Jan 18, 2011
BLFD IS HAVIN A MAJOR LAYOFF only thing goin on at pctn is their lettin people die lft an right wouldnt refer no one their at all
hello

Beckley, WV

#9 Jan 18, 2011
Bluefield reg. is the best hospital you can find in this area, if you want to be transferred , just ask at either hospital, I am sure they will do it. I have been told the nursing care at bluefield is excellent. I don't know why people keep going to pch. The only reason I use pch is x rays and lab work .
Former PCH Employee

Columbia, SC

#10 Jan 20, 2011
PCH is horrible. I just to work there in the nursing department. I'm a good nurse. I take pride in my work and don't come to work to talk gossip. I come to work to make a difference in my patients lives. I would have to walk back to the doctors lounge if I was in ER and wake them up.. and it would be an hour plus for them to come read a result, sign a release, order a lab run, or anything.

There is only one nursing supervisor that does her job. The others are crap. They walk around with papers, so they look like they are doing work. Management at the hospital is horrible. Basically the only people I trust, would have to be the volunteers and that's just because most of them don't have a clue about what is going on.

I don't know how many times I heard other nurses talking about patients/etc.. it's ridiculous.

TO ALL PCH EMPLOYEES: Grow up.. do your job.. talk about Facebook and personal drama on your own time, not on your shift.
gritty

Saint Albans, WV

#11 Jan 21, 2011
help sick people
Joke

Beckley, WV

#12 Sep 26, 2011
get real wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon be real..give em a chance. maybe with the new dog in town BRMC..PCH will listen to thier employees...afterall it's the employees in the trenches that makes it a very good hospital
BRMC practically cleaned house with layoffs. PCH employee survey- what a joke. Did anything get accomplished on behalf of the employees? SMH
Zonker

Northfork, WV

#13 Sep 26, 2011
I think that the biggest problems for PCH are the druggies either trying to get drugs or having overdosed on what they had. It they could get rid of them they would be more profitable and efficient. I think that the Hospital is both clean and have very hard working people there. The city of Princeton are fortunate to have this facility. I think that in some cases they have difficulty finding qualified people for some positions because of the limited employee pool in the area. As for Bluefield hospital being so superior I doubt that. That may have something to do with their patient census hovering around 40% when Princetons is usually around 90%, so not everybody is in agreement with that statement.
Joke

Beckley, WV

#14 Sep 26, 2011
Zonker wrote:
I think that the biggest problems for PCH are the druggies either trying to get drugs or having overdosed on what they had. It they could get rid of them they would be more profitable and efficient. I think that the Hospital is both clean and have very hard working people there. The city of Princeton are fortunate to have this facility. I think that in some cases they have difficulty finding qualified people for some positions because of the limited employee pool in the area. As for Bluefield hospital being so superior I doubt that. That may have something to do with their patient census hovering around 40% when Princetons is usually around 90%, so not everybody is in agreement with that statement.
The drug problem is rampant all over. That's a given. While not everybody will agree with you; one thing for certain PCH can and should treat it's employees better. The frontline people are doing 80% of the work while the ones behind the scene need to recognize.
PCH has lost some good hard working people in the last several months. The one's that are still there are working harder to make up for that loss with no real appreciation and afraid that if they voice their displeasure, they'll be fired. It is a shame that PCH has to outsource certain job functions and use the excuse of meeting a bottom line. Come on do you really need to hire an out of state company to cut the grass as an example?
That may sound small but to a local company who could do the job and keep the money within the city or to someone who could be employed by the hospital, it isn't a small thought.
That's my opinion.
wvman

Beckley, WV

#15 Sep 26, 2011
i know a woman that went there a month ago. they said she was going to die and all that could be done for her was to make your peace. she was transfred to another hospital. now she is better

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pretty soft blond that works at Ridge Care 3 hr Post office 1
Hot girl in silver Mercedes SUV at bp on Athens... 8 hr Blkmansdong 6
Dripping Wet Peckers 8 hr macaroni n old ca... 2
Tori Reed 13 hr Lexie 2
the car lot? located on oakvale road (Jan '11) 14 hr Satisfied Customer 37
band called transit times (Jul '10) 14 hr Guitar Man 200
Trey morgan 14 hr Amerika 4

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Princeton Mortgages