insane incense now being sold at suno...

insane incense now being sold at sunoco on courthouse rd

Posted in the Princeton Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
INSANE INCENSE

Nashville, TN

#1 Aug 4, 2010
INSANE INCENSE now being sold at sunoco on court house rd princeton beside papa johns
cuz

United States

#2 Aug 4, 2010
what is it
u know

Nashville, TN

#3 Aug 7, 2010
its that shit like serenity now sold at the bookstore. but its alot cheaper at sunoco
Asdfghjkl

United States

#4 Aug 8, 2010
Is that the stuff you smoke??
yes sir

Nashville, TN

#5 Aug 8, 2010
some people do and i heard insane is better than serenity and alot cheaper its only $30 for 3 grams instead of $50 like other places ima go get a small pack tonight
Yeah

Bluefield, WV

#6 Aug 8, 2010
It's just sage. Total waste of money.
retards

Nashville, TN

#7 Aug 8, 2010
sage aint even it y do people talk just to talk? just makes you guys sound stupid all theses incenses have jwh in it to give u a buzz. i doubt a store would carry a cooking spice marketed as something else
Yeah

Bluefield, WV

#8 Aug 8, 2010
Salvia divinorum (also known as Diviner's Sage,[2] ska MarĂ­a Pastora,[3] Seer's sage,[4] and by its genus name Salvia) is a psychoactive plant which can induce dissociative effects. Its native habitat is within cloud forest in the isolated Sierra Mazateca of Oaxaca, Mexico, growing in shady and moist locations.[5][6] The plant grows to over a meter high,[1] has hollow square stems, large leaves, and occasional white flowers with violet calyx. Botanists have not determined whether Salvia divinorum is a cultigen or a hybrid; native plants reproduce vegetatively, rarely producing viable seed.[7][8]
ehhh

Murfreesboro, TN

#9 Aug 8, 2010
so insane incense is salvia?
(salvia, which works by the way is pretty fun)
hell no

Nashville, TN

#10 Aug 8, 2010
salvia is illegal incenses r like weed only better and legal
ehhh

Murfreesboro, TN

#11 Aug 8, 2010
salvia is not illegal! In a couple states it is like TN and so on

Why do you say it's illegal? I have some here right now with some legal shroomz mixed in
kool

Johnson City, TN

#12 Aug 24, 2010
where is the closest place to tennessee
you can get it
Some of u r retards

Beckley, WV

#13 Sep 28, 2010
Yeah &hell no r the only 1's who half way know what they r talkin about
Pop pills

Beckley, WV

#14 Sep 28, 2010
Oxycotton
not worth it

Beckley, WV

#15 Sep 28, 2010
It's not worth it, did it, thought it was a greatest thing ever until I started having long term effects from it, it controls you more than you think.
Not worth it.
ptown

Chesterfield, MO

#16 Sep 30, 2010
That stuff is very dangerous guys
not worth it

Beckley, WV

#17 Sep 30, 2010
yes, listen to me and ptown, its dangerous, you may think not at the start, but trust me, from my own experience for about a year of it, its not worth it, it turns you into someone you don't want to be on top of everything dangerous about it

don't do it guys
intresting

United States

#18 Sep 30, 2010
it puts me in a bad mood and causes my vision to blur for a few days after use. not the stuff from sunoco but its the jwh-018 additive. google it
Expert by experience

Beckley, WV

#19 Oct 3, 2010
Yea it's addictive but legal me and pop pills go way back I've dun crack ghb weed salvia coke huffed ready whip gas lighterfluid paint shrooms acid you name the pill exstasy I'm fine got
guy

Wytheville, VA

#20 Oct 3, 2010
If you smoke this stuff then you are a dumb ass. That is all I have to say.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missy johnson?? 1 hr Really 2
***"prayer line topic"*** (Nov '11) 1 hr Sundog512 62,227
Betty Gomez 8 hr Troopers 1
Keep a word, drop a word (May '12) 10 hr Princess Hey 5,559
Hey Weepy, I have to ask you a personal question 10 hr FSM 4
Jason Sorah 10 hr Cyndi 15
who is brian champ (Feb '15) 11 hr grace 18

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance