Boycott Tudors Biscuit World (Princeton)

Posted in the Princeton Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Level 4

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#1 Jan 6, 2012
I am starting a boycott of the Princeton Tudors Biscuit World due to the firing of the cashier who was the victim of a money scam. Who among us have not made mistakes? Feel free to comment. fdw
Moredetails

Oakvale, WV

#2 Jan 6, 2012
Based off your word? Not a chance. Need more info than this. Details please. If you don't know all the details then you don't know the entire story.
Making the statement "Who among us have not made mistakes?" makes me think the cashier was in the wrong. When it comes to money, all companies are very strict. If the cashier took money then the cashier should be fired. If another employee set the cashier up to take the fall then that is another story.
Saying

Bluefield, WV

#3 Jan 6, 2012
No it truly was a scam, I seen these men in action, not at Tudors but another store and the cashier didn't fall for it, because they had already got her a year before, I can not believe Tudors fired the employee for that, and yes its a scam watch it on wvva, I gave the police their tag number, but it was a stolen tag, but be cautious it's 2 black men, and the older one was carrying a gold cane.
Toxic Turd

Stafford, VA

#4 Jan 6, 2012
Moredetails wrote:
Based off your word? Not a chance. Need more info than this. Details please. If you don't know all the details then you don't know the entire story.
Making the statement "Who among us have not made mistakes?" makes me think the cashier was in the wrong. When it comes to money, all companies are very strict. If the cashier took money then the cashier should be fired. If another employee set the cashier up to take the fall then that is another story.
maybe those who haven't watched the news( you) should go to wvva. Com and get your facts there before you come on here being a smartass. I agree with the boycott. She was the victim...now she's being made one again.
Nosmoking

Oakvale, WV

#5 Jan 6, 2012
Toxic Turd wrote:
<quoted text> maybe those who haven't watched the news( you) should go to wvva. Com and get your facts there before you come on here being a smartass. I agree with the boycott. She was the victim...now she's being made one again.
Nothing in what I said was being a smartass so up yours. Do I know the facts, it is obvious I don't OR I WOULDN"T HAVE ASKED THE THREAD STARTER TO PROVIDE MORE DETAILS BEFORE I BLINDLY JUST FOLLOW ALONG. Thats not being a smartass so up yours! It's always assholes like you that have to get your panties in a wad over things. How about saying, there are details about the scam at wvva.com , go check it out. Oh my friggin God, imagine if you had phrased it that way. But no, dueche bags like you always got to come in and try to treat everyone like shit. Again, up yours asshole.
Nosmoking

Oakvale, WV

#6 Jan 6, 2012
Toxic Turd wrote:
<quoted text> maybe those who haven't watched the news( you) should go to wvva. Com and get your facts there before you come on here being a smartass. I agree with the boycott. She was the victim...now she's being made one again.
I agree with Nosmokings point, there is no need to be calling anyone names like that. You could have easily suggested going to wvva.com without the name calling.
As for the boycott, I never eat there anyway because they have messed up my order every time I have eaten there. In fact, the cashier that got fired is the same one who called my order back to me my last time there and then left most of the drinks off and I had to go back for them.
Gotcha

Oakvale, WV

#7 Jan 6, 2012
HAHAHAHAHA, look at the names!!! Dumbass screwed up and didn't change your name!!! LOLOLOLO
Goodidea

Oakvale, WV

#8 Jan 6, 2012
I agree, boycott. Better yet, go inside, place an order then tell them you don't want it that your going to boycott them and leave.
wvman

Beckley, WV

#9 Jan 6, 2012
i like tudors. i will continue to eat there
Iluvweekends

Oakvale, WV

#10 Jan 6, 2012
I won't boycott even though they usually get my order wrong when i go there. I take my mom there once every couple of weeks and they never fail to mess up the order. The cashier that got fired has been the one to mess up our orders more than one time by not paying attention to what she is doing. While I feel sorry she got scammed like that, if you watch the video at wvva.com they said her register was short over $300. How could the scammers get THAT much from her? That order had to be HUGE. Plus she admits to being confused but continued with the transaction anyway.
Anyway, my mom likes the food and likes going there so we will continue to go.
justmath

Clinton, MD

#11 Jan 7, 2012
Last time I checked, they should do a math test in the interview that would determine if they were smart enough to handle money?? I understand that it haappens all to quick but she should have stopped and asked the manager to verify her cash drawer. What's wrong with the mgmt there? They should have noticed what was happening. I am a restaurant manager and I keep a close eye on the customers and the money. She shouldn't have been fired unless she had been short before. A good talk and or a written warning would have been enough. Such a shame.
Jimbob

Smoot, WV

#12 Jan 7, 2012
If she's that stupid she shouldn't be working a register. Maybe they should allow her to wash dishes.
sooo

Bluefield, WV

#13 Jan 7, 2012
i have been at many places where the cashier appears not to be able to count money unless they go by the cash register. I think if anyone works on a cash register they should be able to count change back without the register telling them the amount. Years ago you had to use your brain to count money.
wally

United States

#14 Jan 7, 2012
I love their anal bead soup!

Level 8

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#15 Jan 7, 2012
Moredetails wrote:
It was on WVVA!

Level 8

Location hidden

#16 Jan 7, 2012
Management is just as responsible. they shpuld be held accountable also.
Person

Bluefield, WV

#17 Jan 7, 2012
I and about 20 of us eat there almost every moring we will go some where else she was the only one done there that's not stone out of her mind we set there and see employes do pills they need to drug test but there would not be hardly anybody working they know who we r we set in the coner

Level 8

Location hidden

#18 Jan 7, 2012
Sorry mistyped it is (Should). Apparently they are not training properly and not giving support when it is needed.They just made this young woman the person they wanted to give all of the blame to. Tudors is not being a good role model as being a business that shows leadership and treat employees with fairness because the young woman was not the only one at fault. The upper staff should be accountable also. Police should have been called by other staff that was working that day. Someone else did not do their job that day.

Level 8

Location hidden

#19 Jan 7, 2012
Management did not do theit Job!!
gagirl

Tarboro, NC

#20 Jan 7, 2012
I do not know all the specifics and I have not looked at it on the news site, but I can tell you as someone who managed a store before that being scammed is not an excuse to fall for. I cannot say who is in the wrong for sure, but it does not surprise me that she would be fired.

P.S. I moved her 6 weeks ago and have gone in the place once. Was not impressed with the menu or prices so I just left. Do not expect to be going back anytime soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 17 min bacon hater 58,362
stealing in lily grove 36 min buttercup 3
Best hamburger in pronceton 1 hr Yep yep 25
***"prayer line topic"*** (Nov '11) 1 hr Hell-Sucks 5,977
PCH Executives play while employees struggle 2 hr Please Help Us 1
Banking at FCB no longer free 3 hr bulk 14
Kevin Hoops 4 hr really 18
•••
•••

Princeton Jobs

•••
•••
•••