Hooker report for July 13, 2012

Posted in the Princeton Forum

Hooker watchdog

Bluefield, WV

#1 Jul 13, 2012
Here are the following hookers that were out at 2:00 p.m. today on Mercer and Thorn Streets looking for business:

1. Thin hooker with dark brown hair and gray sweat jacket, standing near Danny's. She looks to be in her 30s. I have only seen her one other time and don't know her name or age. She has a darker complexion for a white woman.

2. "Toothless Mary", age unknown. She is a very petite young woman who has no teeth and wears glasses.

3. Tall brunette friend of "Toothless Mary", age and name unknown. This hooker is often seen with Mary walking together and was with her today as well wearing a pink hoodie. She is very tall and very curvy. She has brown hair and is rumored to have herpes.

4. Talena Walker - age 19. She is an attractive young woman with a very nice body. She gets very animated when she talks and uses her arms a lot when she talks. She had on shorts and was near what I call the hooker hangout building next to the gas station and across from the Dollar Store. The hooker hangout building has a junk shop that borders the parking lot where the dry cleaning business is located.
Others

Blacksburg, VA

#2 Jul 13, 2012
Hooker watchdog wrote:
Here are the following hookers that were out at 2:00 p.m. today on Mercer and Thorn Streets looking for business:
1. Thin hooker with dark brown hair and gray sweat jacket, standing near Danny's. She looks to be in her 30s. I have only seen her one other time and don't know her name or age. She has a darker complexion for a white woman.
2. "Toothless Mary", age unknown. She is a very petite young woman who has no teeth and wears glasses.
3. Tall brunette friend of "Toothless Mary", age and name unknown. This hooker is often seen with Mary walking together and was with her today as well wearing a pink hoodie. She is very tall and very curvy. She has brown hair and is rumored to have herpes.

4. Talena Walker - age 19. She is an attractive young woman with a very nice body. She gets very animated when she talks and uses her arms a lot when she talks. She had on shorts and was near what I call the hooker hangout building next to the gas station and across from the Dollar Store. The hooker hangout building has a junk shop that borders the parking lot where the dry cleaning business is located.
Thanks, I've noticed a few new pretty ones move in since some of the old bunch went to jail. The old bunch could get pretty possesive of their territory. Some of them were pretty tough and could beat up a guy easily. Don't mess with the neck tattoo girl, or she'll take care of you alright! She's in jail now though, felony prostitution.
Hooker watchdog

Bluefield, WV

#3 Jul 13, 2012
Others wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, I've noticed a few new pretty ones move in since some of the old bunch went to jail. The old bunch could get pretty possesive of their territory. Some of them were pretty tough and could beat up a guy easily. Don't mess with the neck tattoo girl, or she'll take care of you alright! She's in jail now though, felony prostitution.
There have been some new ones. The last one that you are talking about is Jennifer McCall who also was Jennifer Hosack at one time. I haven't seen her out since the bust on June 14th; but, she is not in jail at this time. I saw her getting into a vehicle on Mercer Street on Monday night of this week; but, I don't think that she was hooking. You are right to steer clear of her, as well as Brandi Johnston, who was hooking earlier this week and who takes money and Nakesha Cabbell, who is the young black woman caught in the sting and who others have posted about negatively on this site.
dirty diggin

Princeton, WV

#4 Jul 13, 2012
does your comprehensive reprehensive report ever include identification of long johns paying silver for that bootie

“Life after life does exist”

Level 7

Since: Feb 11

~ all around ~

#5 Aug 3, 2012
We wish, lol.
dirty diggin wrote:
does your comprehensive reprehensive report ever include identification of long johns paying silver for that bootie
phantom

Bronx, NY

#6 Aug 4, 2012
Fairly accurate reporting

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is your average electric bill with AEP? (Sep '12) 55 min mckinley lewis 35
amanda gentry 1 hr cya soon girl 1
Bobby Hazelwood 1 hr wtf 6
Micheal Neel 1 hr Captain Jimmy 30
savannah hypes 2 hr too funny 1
PCH executives thread disappeared! 2 hr radiology 73
Word association 2 hr Cookie_Parker 194
More from around the web

Princeton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE