the "share your best memories" thread

the "share your best memories" thread

Posted in the Princeton Forum

“Rimz n' Grillz”

Level 1

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#1 Aug 11, 2012
I used to be a behavioral problem child. I was sent up to Pressley Ridge near Parkersburg. I shaved little stripes into my eyebrows before the trend caught on, and they wouldn't let me take my home visit. I really acted out after that. If you've ever seen the REAL movie Bad Boys (the one with Sean Penn and NOT the stupid one with Will Smith) then you have might have some idea of what I did next.
double beat loaf

Princeton, WV

#2 Aug 11, 2012
I got something in this girl's hair, and she went running home...LOL but I didn't mean to, it just happened
axe grinder

Princeton, WV

#3 Aug 11, 2012
I was outside late one evening and I was smashing a guitar. After swinging it down a few times like a sledgehammer in classic rock star fashion, I yelled out, "this is how Ritchie Blackmore does it," and held the body with both hands and thrust the headstock straight down.

The best part was not the resultant shattered musical instrument, but the fact that over the hill, I heard somebody running an electric buzzsaw doing who knows what, but they were obviously trying to send me a message! I just love being obnoxious.
bong toker

Princeton, WV

#4 Aug 11, 2012
I used to ride around with a big purple acrylic bong and smoked marijuana whilst driving. I was at the stoplight at the crossroads, turning left towards Athens, took a hit, and looked over and these kids were smiling at me.

Also, this one car was passing me on 79N and I took a hit from my bowl (this was 10 years later than the bong incident) kind of to show off to the people passing me. One of them quickly showed me his bowl, but I was like "so what? I'm the one smoking A++ bud in my car while driving...you guys are just showing me your bowl" oh well...good memories

“Rimz n' Grillz”

Level 1

Location hidden

#5 Aug 23, 2012
I was riding with this idiot and he gave me a baseball bat to hit signs and mailboxes with from his car. I missed and the bat swung all the way forward and hit his car. Freaking out LOLOLOLOL
2 posts removed
Well

Ardsley, NY

#8 Aug 24, 2012
Sexual or not?

“Smokin' Hot'n'Feelin' Groovy”

Level 9

Here, There, and Everywhere,..

#9 Aug 24, 2012
My first and last pair of rollerskates, the same pair I still have today, altho I haven't been to a rollerrink in ages...Was fun times tho...!

“Electric Bliss”

Level 2

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#10 Aug 24, 2012
Crazy Jae wrote:
My first and last pair of rollerskates, the same pair I still have today, altho I haven't been to a rollerrink in ages...Was fun times tho...!
master said that they used to play "Welcome to the Jungle" at those things!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***"prayer line topic"*** (Nov '11) 2 min Weepy 57,826
Brandy Riffe (Dec '10) 33 min oldfriendwondering 12
Any place hiring 39 min Futureless 4
free school supplies??? (Jul '15) 46 min hatefulpplsuck 18
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 1,384
Miss treated by DHHR 2 hr NOT HAPPY 1
Frozen food 2 hr Donation 1
Mercer Mall Is Set To Close On September 15th 3 hr Weepy 23

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web