Mark Hill &Michelle (Shrader) Blake

Posted in the Princeton Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Smilez

United States

#1 Jan 8, 2013
Princeton beware they'll steal the underwear of a dead man. Pure DopeHead Trash! Huummm guess her hubby finally got wise to her lyin cheatin stealin ways. Heard he dropped her like a hot cake. So she got Mark Hill az her flunky now. Silly Rabbit Tricks r 4kids!!!!!!!
Big Red

United States

#2 Jan 8, 2013
they both low life trashy thieves make a good couple both worthless
Pot

Portage, MI

#3 Jan 10, 2013
Nobody cares about some dope heads. Next!
Blue

United States

#4 Jan 11, 2013
Yeah they are both trash! Maybe they can share their prison stories! Both of em have been for stealing & it wont be long before their back again! tehehe! Trash!
Humm

United States

#5 Jan 14, 2013
Kinda funny she claims to love Mark so much but still has Josh Blake as her husband on her fb. Hahaha. Stop the act sweetie u know u just trying to make Josh jealous bc he don't want u &proved that while u was locked up! U are just sad &pathetic. Claim to be a ggod mother then stop shooting dope! U are just so Fake Michelle! Ur a real piece of shit wife &so called mother, u lost ur fam bc of dope &stealing! Go kill urself!
muah

United States

#6 Feb 8, 2013
PSA: Michelle was co-defendants w/Ronnie Burton & she turned on him &snitched on him. Hasn't anyone noticed he is in jail &she free. My best friend is locked up w/him now. He wrote &told me their is paper work proving this! So Beware! She a Snitch biah!!!!!!!!
TJS

Bluefield, WV

#7 Feb 9, 2013
I cannot stand Michelle. I worked with her at Bob Evans and Me and my X decided to help her fix her bathroom trying to be nice. While we were at her house she got in my purse and stole 5 of my credit cards and took them and MAXXED them all out. The police did such a aweful job investigating it was not even funny. I didnt know for sure when they got gone out of my purse, because I didnt notice for about 2 weeks. Her family came into my work and told me that she did it and what all was bought, and where it was bought. I then called the State police to tell them what I found out. As far as I know never arrested her for the thousands of dollars of credit card theft. People wonder why people take the law into their own hands. Situations like this is why. I have not seen her since that day but believe me when I do. I am gonna F#CK her up. And I bet I will get arrested. That is how our law around here works.

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Pearisburg, VA

#8 Feb 15, 2013
Don't worry ya'll her dumbass is headed back to prison very soon and we all hope mark is not far behind her!! They are both worthless they have been together for about a month and have been on a theiving spree ever since! So lock ur doors!! They steal from thier own familys so that tells you something! Those are 2 people that should be locked up for good!! I feel sorry for there children they will never have the oppurtunity to have decent parents and thats a shame they don't deserve it! Sooo keep ur fingers crossed that they go back to prison sooner than later
Get her

Roanoke, VA

#9 Feb 17, 2013
She didn't go to court Friday so if you see her, CALL THE POLICE , she wanted and needs to go to prison. She wit Mark smewheres .

CALL THE PO PO !!!!!
Rose

Portage, MI

#10 Feb 22, 2013
Didn't take long for her to get back in trouble. But it never does. She is a habitual thief & junkie. She has no desire to change & being with Mark Hill proves it. I feel really bad for her kids but they are better of without her. She is never gonna learn or change.Lost cause!!!
tax

Portage, MI

#11 Feb 22, 2013
TJS wrote:
I cannot stand Michelle. I worked with her at Bob Evans and Me and my X decided to help her fix her bathroom trying to be nice. While we were at her house she got in my purse and stole 5 of my credit cards and took them and MAXXED them all out. The police did such a aweful job investigating it was not even funny. I didnt know for sure when they got gone out of my purse, because I didnt notice for about 2 weeks. Her family came into my work and told me that she did it and what all was bought, and where it was bought. I then called the State police to tell them what I found out. As far as I know never arrested her for the thousands of dollars of credit card theft. People wonder why people take the law into their own hands. Situations like this is why. I have not seen her since that day but believe me when I do. I am gonna F#CK her up. And I bet I will get arrested. That is how our law around here works.
That's awful. She needs help. Maybe she'll get it in Prison!!!! But doubt it she has always been a thief!!!!
smh

United States

#12 Feb 27, 2013
Bahaha Michelle made the News. APB. Run hoe run. It won't be long before they catch u w/Mark. Say bye bye for awhile!!!!
mez

Pearisburg, VA

#13 Mar 1, 2013
if you see Michelle or Mark call the police. You might be the next one they shit on or rob. If you know where they are, dont let them keep hurting innocent people. They deserve what they get.
tru

Portage, MI

#14 Mar 1, 2013
Agree they need to be caught. They are heartless selfish CRIMINALS.

Level 2

Pearisburg, VA

#15 Mar 15, 2013
Yes they are still on the run i heard there hangin with some guy named tommy he is in prison but i heard his girl is helpin them! might be in athens not shure mark had a dark green honda but dunno if he is still driven it! they have robbed many houses and people so if u see them call the police people shouldnt get there belongins stolen to satisfy a dope habbit of 2 nasty worthless people that dnt even deserve to breath the same air as good hard working true people do! So who ever is hidin them do us all a favor and put their asses away!!
Smh

United States

#16 Mar 16, 2013
They're n Athens @ Tommys moms house. All 3 of em lie, steal, & rob erryday to support there dope habit.
curious

United States

#17 Mar 16, 2013
Is mark wanted too?i dont think they are together now i saw mark the other day and he said they werent and he was with some other girl. I know he has made some mistakes in the past but he is a good guy really.he waznt in no trouble at all until michelle came home and he started messing with her.as far as i know he still isnt in trouble but michelle is.mark needs to let her be.she is just a nasty whore who sleeps with whoever to get saz pill and i heard she has hiv.

Level 2

Pearisburg, VA

#18 Mar 17, 2013
curious wrote:
Is mark wanted too?i dont think they are together now i saw mark the other day and he said they werent and he was with some other girl. I know he has made some mistakes in the past but he is a good guy really.he waznt in no trouble at all until michelle came home and he started messing with her.as far as i know he still isnt in trouble but michelle is.mark needs to let her be.she is just a nasty whore who sleeps with whoever to get saz pill and i heard she has hiv.
Really u must knownuthing about mark hill he is a straight up liar and theif he was fuckin people over before they even got together!! He does nuthing but steal from people even his own family!!! and friends! He sneaks around at night stealing out of peoples cars and work trucks! And then he lies through his teeth about it so i dunno who u r are no he is not a good person not even decent! I'm sick of everyone sayin it all michelle ya she is a stupid dope head but they r 2 of a kind buddyY He must be ur friend but i'm shure he has stole off u before and yes he is still with her he is wanted to for stealing and pawning shit in his name instead of hers! So he is lieing yet again!
I know

United States

#19 Mar 18, 2013
City86 wrote:
<quoted text>Really u must knownuthing about mark hill he is a straight up liar and theif he was fuckin people over before they even got together!! He does nuthing but steal from people even his own family!!! and friends! He sneaks around at night stealing out of peoples cars and work trucks! And then he lies through his teeth about it so i dunno who u r are no he is not a good person not even decent! I'm sick of everyone sayin it all michelle ya she is a stupid dope head but they r 2 of a kind buddyY He must be ur friend but i'm shure he has stole off u before and yes he is still with her he is wanted to for stealing and pawning shit in his name instead of hers! So he is lieing yet again!
Yeah all three of the hill bros are nothing but thieving druggies
mez

Pearisburg, VA

#20 Mar 18, 2013
Don't down all the hill bros just cause Mark does what he does. 1 of the bros dont even live here and the other one is nothing like the other 2. Mark and Michelle will get what is coming to them. They both would steal the stink out of shit. But leave the other 2 alone they aint in this mess.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Family carpet 12 min Make WV Great Bef... 6
National Anthem 16 min Scott Summers 5
Princeton Women 5 hr Strawberries Whip... 8
band called transit times (Jul '10) 5 hr Black Sun 335
Lonely Women 9 hr Sex drive 19
The Polished Pinkie Nail Salon 11 hr Rhonda 3
Oakvale Street Racing 12 hr realdeal 30

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance