|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

Judged:

WiseUp wrote:
GodSamacked, why are you so mean to people??? Go to bed old lady. Leave these ladies alone.
There's another poster that tells GS to go to bed. Wonder Who?

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

Judged:

WiseUp wrote:
GodSamacked, why are you so mean to people??? Go to bed old lady. Leave these ladies alone.
I am not being mean to anyone however WAAT and Wonder Whale are mean to anyone that doesn’t agree with them.

“Right_Way loves The Right One ”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

DraGuLa Lives wrote:
<quoted text>
If they let you into Heaven, I would prefer to go to Hell.
Glad to see you got a break.I've missed you...<3
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

TRYING wrote:
<quoted text> I trully have been in the thick of things with GOD since I was 7or 8 yrs. old. I believed then, and like many Believers I drifted sadly as many men do. I came back, Sick, and needing a healing, I got it and ever since I am TRYING for more of GOD. He gave me a measure of faith, and I have used it to the utmost. I Pray and ask in JESUS Names, and thats the rock, that JESUS told Peter, UPON THIS ROCK I WILL BUILD MY CHURCH. Hes the CHRIST!. In CHRISTS names I ASK.
That is encouraging God bless you Trying.

Level 3

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

Judged:

38__Special wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares what you believe. You're nobody and your only friends are Atheists and Jesus haters and sheep killers like yourself. You're just a gutter butcher and a habitual LIAR, gossip, backbiter, and sadist. You have the gall to tell God who He should kill, like He could give a rats butt what you want. If He took the trash out first you and your ilk would be burning already. Only a matter of time, and it won't be long ...
What a strange little christian you are.
1 post removed

Level 3

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

Judged:

38__Special wrote:
<quoted text> You're a liar.
Says the one who has no internet.

It's a miracle !!!!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

Judged:

Lucifer_666 wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the one who has no internet.
It's a miracle !!!!!!
LMAO!
1 post removed

“"Powered By Jesus"”

Level 4

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2012

Judged:

GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd be careful this will get you on Wonder Whales "do not post to list" which might I add is very juvenile for a 50 year old to post.
Okay Godsmacked, she is not a wonderwhale she is far from it she is not fat at all. She is beautiful inside and out. You must have seen a picture of her and I think you are just starting to get a little jealous of her. That's it ain't it, and most important is the love she has for her savior Jesus Christ. That she will stand for him through the thick and thin.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2012

Judged:

Michelle 777 wrote:
<quoted text>Okay Godsmacked, she is not a wonderwhale she is far from it she is not fat at all. She is beautiful inside and out. You must have seen a picture of her and I think you are just starting to get a little jealous of her. That's it ain't it, and most important is the love she has for her savior Jesus Christ. That she will stand for him through the thick and thin.
Michelle, Laci's is the Wonder Whale and she knows exactly where this came from. Please, aske her.

“"Powered By Jesus"”

Level 4

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2012

GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>Michelle, Laci's is the Wonder Whale and she knows exactly where this came from. Please, aske her.
you must got her mixed up with another person. For sure you do because she is no wonder whale.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2012

Judged:

Michelle 777 wrote:
<quoted text>
you must got her mixed up with another person. For sure you do because she is no wonder whale.
MichelleM, Wonder Whale is at least 125 pounds overweight.

“The Black Flame”

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Judged:

38__Special wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't get friends banned. But look out. You've never been a friend of mine. Your only friend is your vanity. See where that gets you.
I was just linked to your pic. The one with you and the goat that was posted on another thread and forum.
I can clearly see why vanity would not be offensive to you. Fck all, it would take a crew of pro make up artists to even make you look remotely female. You are obviously, a closet bull dyke.

“The Black Flame”

Level 8

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Judged:

38__Special wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet the only thing you've done for the homeless is take their boxes to use to store your past in. You're a liar. You wouldn't help anyone in need unless there was a notable reward in it for you for you to tell everyone how wonderful you are. YOU AREN'T!! You told me you had endless plastic surgeries to appear young. You're still an old hag.
How the hell do you know what GS does and doesn't do? Have you ever seen her pics? Big deal she had cosmetic surgery, lots of people do that. I probbaly will when I begin to age. What is wrong with using procedures that are available to make one's life a little better?
BTW, you would need a couplet face transplant to even look like something besides a swamp creature.

“The Black Flame”

Level 8

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Judged:

38__Special wrote:
<quoted text>
Because your only friends are Atheists.
Then she is in fine company.
LOL Your only friend is a goat.

Level 9

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Level 9

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Judged:

Michelle 777 wrote:
<quoted text>
No confusion, MHM.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Judged:

paganbirdkeeper666 wrote:
<quoted text>
How the hell do you know what GS does and doesn't do? Have you ever seen her pics? Big deal she had cosmetic surgery, lots of people do that. I probbaly will when I begin to age. What is wrong with using procedures that are available to make one's life a little better?
BTW, you would need a couplet face transplant to even look like something besides a swamp creature.
Pagan, it is the best thing I have ever done for myself and I recommended to all my friends. My facelift turned out wonderful and the healing time is much quicker than I expected. Now the diet they had me on was terrible. I enjoy eating meat however during recovery I had to consume over 7 ounces of meat four times a day with these awful chalky supplement drinks. I had to drink this chalky crap for two months after my facelift. Now they have me on “protein shots” one a day.

“The Black Flame”

Level 8

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Judged:

GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Pagan, it is the best thing I have ever done for myself and I recommended to all my friends. My facelift turned out wonderful and the healing time is much quicker than I expected. Now the diet they had me on was terrible. I enjoy eating meat however during recovery I had to consume over 7 ounces of meat four times a day with these awful chalky supplement drinks. I had to drink this chalky crap for two months after my facelift. Now they have me on “protein shots” one a day.
I believe if something makes one happy or can improve their outlook on life then they should do it. It would not be any different than my tats and piercings. Some people make such a big deal out of things that that are matters of individual choice.
I am vain and I admit it.I'm a girly girl to the core of my black heart. When I get older and things begin to go south I intend to get them put back where they belong. I will not eat that meat though. They will have to come up with something else. Maybe by then they will have improved the procedures. I have very good genes. My grandmother of whom I look much like her when she was young,always looked at least a decade younger than her age. She never had any surgery either. Like me she was a redhead and so did bake herself in the sun. I think avoiding sun expose and habits like smoking has a lot to do with one's skin along with the genetics.

“The Black Flame”

Level 8

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Judged:

Typo, I meant to say, she didn't bake herself in the sun not did.
9 posts removed

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

DraGuLa Lives wrote:
<quoted text>
What! Do you know who you are talking to, butt face! You'll rue the day you ever tangled with me!
Praise Dragula!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

55 Users are viewing the Princeton Forum right now

Search the Princeton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 6 min George 54,254
cheap thrills records (Mar '11) 17 min well.... 20
Has anyone ever seen a ghost or alien?? 19 min well.... 19
What is the cheapest hotel/motel in Princeton? 2 hr Jeff Hardy 7
Mercer Christian academy 2 hr all the money 40
Is Tourette syndrome making a fool of my son? 3 hr Stark Raving Mad 15
harrison st 3 hr daedalus 5
BB&T Layoffs 6 hr Curious 17
•••
•••
•••
•••

Princeton Jobs