First Prev
of 2
Next Last
TellMe

Moundsville, WV

#1 Jan 30, 2011
Is he a good child custody/guardianship attorney???
sure

Rupert, WV

#2 Jan 30, 2011
I personally wouldn't trust him with a pair of old shoes.
bambie

Parkersburg, WV

#3 Jan 30, 2011
Kenney is a wonderful lawyer and could be a expert in anything he sits out to do. he helped me and my husband when it was crucil,No we didnt ask for our help. He over it through a conversion.and came to us. what a blessing! He didnt charge us a cent.Now we can pa y and wouldnt dream of of using any one else.
Rob

Bluefield, WV

#4 Jan 30, 2011
Kenny is a great guy and a better attorney. I would def. recommend giving him a call.
TellMe

Pittsburgh, PA

#5 Jan 30, 2011
bambie wrote:
Kenney is a wonderful lawyer and could be a expert in anything he sits out to do. he helped me and my husband when it was crucil,No we didnt ask for our help. He over it through a conversion.and came to us. what a blessing! He didnt charge us a cent.Now we can pa y and wouldnt dream of of using any one else.
I wish I could be so lucky to have him represent me for free.God knows I need the help and badly right now.I don't have much money and really can't afford an attorney.I do know that if Judge Griffith gives my grandson back to his father after his release from prison,my grandson will be exposed to drug users and dealers every single day.This man is a convicted felon,in federal prison right now on firearms charges.This is his 3rd time behind bars.He has a pending revocation charge as well,due to be tried when he is released later this year.He failed a drug test in 2009.
know them

Sneedville, TN

#6 Feb 8, 2011
chittum is good but holyrod and veneri are really good but mor epensive and from what i understand they sometimes holyrod and chittum try making payments arrangements too, although i have heard veneri plays dirty then its holroyd then chittum they all good
Big Fan

Bluefield, WV

#7 Feb 8, 2011
Kenny Chittum is the BEST at whatever he sets out to do! He is professional, compassionate, and fair with his clients. He has been my family attorney for years and I would trust him with anything! I have had a great relationship with he and his staff and I highly recommend him!
1 post removed
not sure

Princeton, WV

#9 Feb 8, 2011
I thought he represented people trying to get Socail Security benefits, but not sure. I know he seems to be a nice person when I see him out. But as far as an attorney I am not sure.

I will say that Veneri (Tony) is one of the best around if not the best around. He may play a little dirty, when need be, but he is great! He has represented me a couple times and different family members as well and has never lost a case. One being a HUGE lawsuit against a HUGE corporation. He is very expensive, but sometimes you get what you pay for.
Holroyd is good,but can be a jackass!
help

Bluefield, WV

#10 Mar 7, 2011
kenny is the best hands down!!!!
Jerry Simmons

Washington, DC

#11 Mar 8, 2011
Kenny license ti practice law has been suspended
why

Beckley, WV

#12 Mar 8, 2011
Jerry Simmons wrote:
Kenny license ti practice law has been suspended
why did this happen? Do you have any idea?
Jerry Simmons

Woodbridge, VA

#13 Mar 8, 2011
Malpractice. Missed the filing deadlines in several ppls case in mercer and another county so they lost their lawsuits. Its public record. go see how many ppl have sued him in the circuit clerks office at the courthouse. a relative of mine is one of them
FYI

Princeton, WV

#14 Mar 8, 2011
Randall Veneri in Princeton, is by far the best lawyer around here. However, he won't take criminal cases; not sure why, perhaps he thinks people that do bad things should go to jail.
no comment

United States

#15 Mar 9, 2011
He did my divorce yrs ago, and he was horrible. I gave him every dollar I had @ that time, and he treated me badly. You might wanna shop around. Good luck.
sissy

Welch, WV

#16 Mar 9, 2011
TellMe wrote:
Is he a good child custody/guardianship attorney???
No way
Chad Chittum

Beckley, WV

#17 Mar 18, 2011
Jerry Simmmons ur a fuckin idiot hes my dad we would knw if his law license were suspended thats why hes still workin u need to get ur facts straight before u come on this dumbass website talkin shit bout things u dnt even knw about the onlt time his court cases whr put on hold was when he had a heart attack n was in roanoke for a month so like i said get ur facts straight before u get on here runnin ur mouth
DUH

Princeton, WV

#18 Mar 18, 2011
FYI wrote:
Randall Veneri in Princeton, is by far the best lawyer around here. However, he won't take criminal cases; not sure why, perhaps he thinks people that do bad things should go to jail.
Reason: There's no $ in it---duh. Sue a large corporation & cash in!
HUH

Moundsville, WV

#19 Mar 18, 2011
Chad Chittum wrote:
Jerry Simmmons ur a fuckin idiot hes my dad we would knw if his law license were suspended thats why hes still workin u need to get ur facts straight before u come on this dumbass website talkin shit bout things u dnt even knw about the onlt time his court cases whr put on hold was when he had a heart attack n was in roanoke for a month so like i said get ur facts straight before u get on here runnin ur mouth
Chad,I don't know you or your father but I have spoke to him on the phone once and he seems like a very nice person.Sounds like he knows what he is doing.People will talk crap about you no matter what.Some can take and inch and stretch it a mile.Don't let all the negative comments about your father get to you.Some people would enjoy knowing they are getting under your skin.Anyway,I have a guardianship case that I need help with also.I called and spoke to your father about my case and he gave me high hopes as far as what he could do to help me.The only problem I have is,I cannot afford to hire him.If I could afford his services,he would be by my side at my review hearing.As for now,I will be going at this alone.I have no attorney.Cannot afford one.Anyway,I hope your father is doing better now.I hope he takes it easy.
Legally Speaking

Oakvale, WV

#20 Mar 18, 2011
Well I dont know Mr. Chittum, but I will give him props for being a good attorney.
He was going to represent my husband a couple of years ago, we had split and were going to divorce but we reconciled our differences before it came to divorce.
As far as Kenny representing my husband let me tell you he was trying to take me to the cleaners! lol But he did do his job.
He only knows what my husband went in there and told him wich I know everything he told the lawyer wasnt the true but the lawyer didnt and I would have to say if you ever need a good lawyer he would be the one.

Level 2

Since: Oct 10

Chesterfield, MO

#21 Mar 19, 2011
i wouldnt trust him i head he fixes deeds to properties without the owners being presant

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep a word, drop a word (May '12) 2 min single91f 2,243
***How to Overcome the Enemy*** 3 min Fruit of the Loom 61
ctacker barrel girl who is she 16 min Fruit of the Loom 6
Grants supermarket 27 min opinion 3
Pot Tainted Candy? 29 min Fruit of the Loom 1
West Virginia Letting Gays Marry Each Other 35 min Fruit of the Loom 122
Princeton's Facebook Trolls 45 min Anon 10
***"prayer line topic"*** (Nov '11) 1 hr Jack 8,274
PastorLDM Hang Out 3 hr Fruit of the Loom 18
The Prayer Line Topic Drama 11 hr Pastor LDM 61