favoritism at AL's catfish pond
Boo

Hurricane, WV

#46 Jul 12, 2013
Daniel...grow up little boy. Do you really think your parents and grandparents want you on here talking like that at all much less on an open forum? People have to make their own decisions and get to know the folks and make their own decisions. Not have a hot headed grandchild run off of the mouth. Wanting to defend your family is honorable, yes, but tact, class and morals to begin with but especially when it evolves a business goes much farther!!!
1 post removed
add me in

Spanishburg, WV

#48 Jul 12, 2013
im another one that wont be back.i saw the way they did the old guy that was on oxyen. treated him dirt. this was so w.rong.... and he should have had a "Handicap" spot to start with. Don't these fools know that's the law? a suit could be filed. should be a "Handicap" spot for people with handicaps.
passin through

Ada, OH

#49 Jul 12, 2013
payin to fish in a puddle for store bought fish. only in wva. lol. dumb!!
Law

Alcoa, TN

#50 Jul 14, 2013
Wait and see what happens when they get caught bringing fish from out of state.
really

Charleston, WV

#51 Jul 14, 2013
Law wrote:
Wait and see what happens when they get caught bringing fish from out of state.
theres something you need to know every catfish pond in wv brings cat fish in from out of state.. just like every pet store in wv brings in fish from out of state. if you don't like catfish ponds that's ok. but tell the truth if you cant bring fish in from out of state.you would have to shut down every pet store and catfishpond in the state and cost hudreds of people there jobs.
Bad boy

Ardsley, NY

#52 Jul 17, 2013
There was some huge catfish caught this weekend at als come check it out. It is awesome there
jeremey p

Princeton, WV

#53 Jul 28, 2013
I've been fishing at Al's for years. Its the only place I will ever catfish. There is big catfish caught every night. I enjoy being up there. Its a family friendly place. The only time I have ever had a problem was I got crossed up. But hey jack you'll have that anywhere. If you want to catch big fish pay the 10$ and fish. everyone gets drawn just like everyone else. We are all like a big family. You mess with one you get everyone. So sorry if you all have your britches in a wad. Over catfish! There is other things in this world to worry about. But if you want a good time and fun come up to Al's.
t bag

Princeton, WV

#54 Jul 28, 2013
I like pancakes
dalton beck

Princeton, WV

#55 Jul 28, 2013
Maybe y'all are mad because you can't catch a fish. But Al's is a great place to fish.
passin through

Ada, OH

#56 Jul 28, 2013
Like a big family. lol, I'm sure you are. All of ya, family. Real close family.

Level 5

Since: Jul 13

Peterstown, WV

#57 Jul 28, 2013
Your should sell eggs since you are so cocky.
Brandonballard

United States

#58 May 24, 2014
Well Daniel you can see my name, i shouldn't be to hard to find. Never know....i may see you before you see me! You should hope not though!
David kelly

Washington, DC

#59 May 24, 2014
Fighting over a fish pond! you people are a joke!
Real Rumney

Minneapolis, MN

#60 May 24, 2014
We gonna steal your catfish and nuthing you can do about it!
Stupid gorgers, you know nothing about our lifestyle!
amerika

Bluefield, WV

#61 May 25, 2014
Brandonballard wrote:
Well Daniel you can see my name, i shouldn't be to hard to find. Never know....i may see you before you see me! You should hope not though!
OMG Brandon! I haven't seen you since that might we double teamed an entire busload of immigrant workers in south Texas. Do you remember that one guy screaming in broken english "please no more , me butt not feel good, stop please jamming that in there" lol! that was one hell of a weekend, I didn't get the smell of petroleum jelly, beans and rice off my crotch for at least 6 weeks.
think about it

Saint Paul, MN

#62 Jun 8, 2014
the dude is a rip off HIS family will always get the prize they probably yse names so no body will know that they are kin go to reel catch
MsPerfect

Princeton, WV

#63 Jun 9, 2014
I know Al's Catfish Pond very well, as well as the Thompson and Peyton clan. Yes, sorry to say, there is favoritism and a lot of it. It has been that way for years and only getting worse. When Al's first opened, it was a great place to fish and hang out; there were regulars that were there every weekend; now, very few regulars go because they learned the hard way about what was going on. As far as Carol and Allen, the owners, they will reap what they sew. Regarding Daniel, he's a pretty good kid; he's a teenager, of course he is going to have an attitude and a mouth on him. For a grown man to threaten a 16 year old kid, now that is pathetic. But, all in all, yeah, there is favoritism and yes, there are better, more fair places to fish.
Monroe catfish

Bluefield, WV

#64 May 26, 2015
The sad truth is its just not being run the right way. I'm handicapped but hv never had anyone offer me the 8 seat, where there are fish caught every night I hv been there. And that just bs, handicapped? That why he gets to choose where he sets? He rides a atv to the bench, same one they weigh fish with, so he could set anywhere. If he doesnt wrk there, why does he give the opening speech and start signal? He, just like the others should receive the same fair treatment. It's sad wen people let family do as they wish. I've heard all this before but over the past 2 month I've seen it myself. We won't EVER waste our time or money going there again.
Monroe catfish

Bluefield, WV

#65 May 26, 2015
daniel t wrote:
Alright retards listen up If you are goin to run your mouths then come on up and say it to us and obviously your the only people that have a problem with how we run our pond.. and the only reason my uncle sits where he sits is because he helps a handicapped person and Mac is walking around on a Kane so shut your fu**ing mouths so come and say something to us and stop trying to ruin our business you stupid motherfu**ers and we do this for people to come and have fun and hang out I mean fuck its not like we are doing it for ourselves so cut your sh*t!!!
He could ride that atv anywhere on that pond that just a bs excuse to set where u want. And trust me man nobody is afraid or scared of you. Empty threats made by immature rednecks. It's sad but u boys keep doing your thing how u want and eventually it will just be you guys setting there fishing alone.

Since: May 15

Bluefield, WV

#66 May 26, 2015
If business gets slow at the pond, get Pat White to make an appearance there.
dumb rednecks love Pat White.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Are The Dumbest Mfs In This Area? 1 hr Taco 10
Hospital security flirt 2 hr Jedi Gamer 37
Noahs barber shop 2 hr Friend 6
***"prayer line topic"*** (Nov '11) 3 hr TRYING-_3 62,831
bb chewning prostitutes... (Jan '11) 3 hr Mamacita 35
Timmy and Dorothy 5 hr Yellow brick rd 3
BB Chewning 5 hr Candy 11

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance