favoritism at AL's catfish pond

Posted in the Princeton Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
VIRGINIA

Bluefield, WV

#1 May 17, 2013
Was out fishing at Al's tonight and his gran kids Daniel does what he likes ,thinks hes the boss...plus ppl have to be there before 6 pm to draw for position..not the case with his grandkids and son.. thy come 10 mins before fishing starts and has his same spot he always get rather hes there at 6pm for drawing or not,......BS will never go back
danny

United States

#2 May 17, 2013
VIRGINIA wrote:
Was out fishing at Al's tonight and his gran kids Daniel does what he likes ,thinks hes the boss...plus ppl have to be there before 6 pm to draw for position..not the case with his grandkids and son.. thy come 10 mins before fishing starts and has his same spot he always get rather hes there at 6pm for drawing or not,......BS will never go back
Cry me a river
screw al

Bluefield, WV

#3 May 17, 2013
VIRGINIA wrote:
I HAVE HAD THE SAME PROBLEM
fisherman

Bluefield, WV

#4 May 18, 2013
I was out there several times, all they do is let their fav's get the spot they want, put their name in the drawing, and not even be there yet. I feel if you are going to run a business, then you should not let grandkids and fav's run the show. I have been going for several years. I want be going back.
mee

Princeton, WV

#5 May 27, 2013
i go up there every weekend and its a wonderful place to go!! and his grandson Daniel gets drawed liked everyone else. There is no favoritism!!! and the reason some people get to go to certain spots is because they are handicapped spots!! Last night they caught a 40 lb Catfish and guess what?! it was not any of the family that caught it ! so the family has the same chance of winning like everyone else! have a nice day!:)
MAYHEM
#6 May 27, 2013
do you people know that there is a world going on
idiots

Bluefield, WV

#7 May 27, 2013
you dont knw sh@% i knw there son alan wasnt there for drawning i picked right beside ..an he nvr showed up till 645 drawings at 6 so hmm howd he get the same spot ever week
1 post removed
i knw mack

Bluefield, WV

#9 May 27, 2013
mee wrote:
i go up there every weekend and its a wonderful place to go!! and his grandson Daniel gets drawed liked everyone else. There is no favoritism!!! and the reason some people get to go to certain spots is because they are handicapped spots!! Last night they caught a 40 lb Catfish and guess what?! it was not any of the family that caught it ! so the family has the same chance of winning like everyone else! have a nice day!:)
bs he can get other spots..just as ez
daniel t

United States

#10 Jun 1, 2013
Alright retards listen up If you are goin to run your mouths then come on up and say it to us and obviously your the only people that have a problem with how we run our pond.. and the only reason my uncle sits where he sits is because he helps a handicapped person and Mac is walking around on a Kane so shut your fu**ing mouths so come and say something to us and stop trying to ruin our business you stupid motherfu**ers and we do this for people to come and have fun and hang out I mean fuck its not like we are doing it for ourselves so cut your sh*t!!!
Green Horn

Dumfries, VA

#11 Jun 1, 2013
idiots wrote:
you dont knw sh@% i knw there son alan wasnt there for drawning i picked right beside ..an he nvr showed up till 645 drawings at 6 so hmm howd he get the same spot ever week
That's why it's called "Al's Catfish Pond" and not yours.....
your worst nightmare

Bluefield, WV

#12 Jun 2, 2013
daniel t wrote:
Alright retards listen up If you are goin to run your mouths then come on up and say it to us and obviously your the only people that have a problem with how we run our pond.. and the only reason my uncle sits where he sits is because he helps a handicapped person and Mac is walking around on a Kane so shut your fu**ing mouths so come and say something to us and stop trying to ruin our business you stupid motherfu**ers and we do this for people to come and have fun and hang out I mean fuck its not like we are doing it for ourselves so cut your sh*t!!!
bring it little boy ill see you one day ...trust me...
1 post removed
How to handle business

Princeton, WV

#14 Jun 2, 2013
Just boycott the place. Sounds like its ran unfair. Simple as that.
better

Bluefield, WV

#15 Jun 2, 2013
theres a better pond up towards beckley in fairdale. they're very fair. close friends of the owners even have to draw. friendly people and nice atmosphere. spent a lot of weekends there last summer.. cant wait to go back!
Yep

Princeton, WV

#16 Jun 2, 2013
Yes there is a better pond! favoritism in that line of business is not acceptable. Anyone can walk with a cane. They will not get my families money ever again. I have suspected of this behavior myself but now that I have seen this post, others see it to it seems.

It is their business to run into the ground, and thinking of customers as stupid mother fuc+ers just means its a matter of time. To those pissed you will get your laughs when Al's pond is bankrupt.
seriously

Snover, MI

#17 Jun 3, 2013
Hell I've got one lung and carry O2 withme and they made me go to the farthest spot from my vehical and the only fish anyone caught over there was a bellyhooked one so it didn't count.I wont go back there again either.
well

United States

#18 Jun 3, 2013
daniel t wrote:
<quoted text>Alright retards listen up If you are goin to run your mouths then come on up and say it to us and obviously your the only people that have a problem with how we run our pond.. and the only reason my uncle sits where he sits is because he helps a handicapped person and Mac is walking around on a Kane so shut your fu**ing mouths so come and say something to us and stop trying to ruin our business you stupid motherfu**ers and we do this for people to come and have fun and hang out I mean fuck its not like we are doing it for ourselves so cut your sh*t!!!
You get customers with that kind of mouth
Did you know there is another pond opening up soon don't you
daniel t

Princeton, WV

#19 Jun 4, 2013
Tell me what your name is I'm not scared of no punk believe me :)
daniel t

Princeton, WV

#20 Jun 4, 2013
Yes, yes we do thanks for asking :) and guess what I don't care about the other pond it won't hurt us!
daniel t

Princeton, WV

#21 Jun 4, 2013
Bye :)
daniel t

Princeton, WV

#22 Jun 4, 2013
They didn't make you lol they can't make you sit any where you picked that place :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
best oral (Oct '14) 47 min Ernies brother 9
Mysterious green light? (Aug '12) 1 hr Rational 82
Punk Rock Scene 1 hr DeDee 5
Lil black stick man on Mercer Street? 2 hr wet m an 10
Done Fell In Love With Diamond At Southern X 3 hr question 21
How is Karen Shay doing nowdays? (Jul '13) 6 hr plusyou 19
Toad 7 hr just some dude 9

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance