gypsyextinguishe r
#1 Jan 8, 2013
they are all nasty imbreed thieves . they steal from little old people . they are all trash
Big Red

United States

#2 Jan 8, 2013
Amen bruh. I hear ya.
Wes

United States

#3 Jan 8, 2013
They scammed my neighbor outta few thou an the work is half az. He pressed charges an atleast 1 of em off the St.
myohmy

Princeton, WV

#4 Jan 9, 2013
Stop boo hooing! How is it stealing when there is work being done? Sounds like people want work done for free. If you dont want the work done just say"no" easy as that.
Bez

United States

#5 Jan 9, 2013
Sloppy work that is over priced. The final bill is always much higher then the agreed beginning price. Scammers.
lol

Princeton, WV

#6 Jan 9, 2013
So I guess that all mechanic shops are scammers and all dr offices is scammers and so on.....they are all over priced and everyone knows it and when you get the final bill it is always more than the orginial.
gypsyextinguishe r
#7 Jan 9, 2013
yes but gypsys are out to scam
Bill

United States

#8 Jan 9, 2013
Honey its a lil diff when u sign a contract for a certain price then just going somewhere u know is expensive. What age did u marry ur cusn anyway?
Bill

United States

#9 Jan 9, 2013
Plus every mechanic ive ever been to tells u the price before they even start working. Gypsyies show up and start cleaning the drive way before anything is ever agreed upon. And for some funny reason they use the same old line "I have supplies left over Ill pave at discount"! Use ur brain. I am sure there maybe one or two honest gypsies but Im sure their old bc the young ones are all scammers! Plus Ive never signed a contract with a mechanic or a Dr. Sure u havent either!
lol

Princeton, WV

#10 Jan 10, 2013
First of all" Bill" Dont call me honey. Second of all none of your business what age I married and to who.Far as signing a contract it is a legal binding deal so for those people who think they are being scammed pay for what is agreed in the contract and not a cent more.I asure you that there are alot of honest gypsies not just one or two.Sure there is bad in every family just like i am sure you have one in yours or maybe two who knows and who cares.Talking about the "young ones" they all are not scammers they have fathers and mothers that teach them.Have a good day ! At the end of each day its all "GOOD".
Cheese

Portage, MI

#11 Jan 10, 2013
Guess u haven't read the articles on bdtonline warning people about all the scamms &it is all related to gypsys paving! U guys gave urself a bad name! Most all of u are violent and just walk around threating everybody that says something you don't like! I believe the 2nd amendment gives US citizens the freedom of speech &press so if u don't like others opinions suck it up!!!!!
lol

Princeton, WV

#12 Jan 10, 2013
I dont need to suck anything up. Yea everyone has their right to their opinions and thats fine but not all gypsies are scammers so dont judge a book by its cover .People says things all the time that others dont like.Who cares.
big t
#13 Jan 10, 2013
k.w and micheal skeens is behind all these post about gypsies.they rob cheat and still everyday of their lifes.but most of all their half brother joey whittlow go's around acting like a gypsy and signs other peoples names recipes and that is why he is in jail now.so kw and micheal why dont you two punks jump on a gypsy? why not becouse your p,,u,,s,,s i,,e,,s thats why.
gypsyextinguishe r
#14 Jan 10, 2013
big t wrote:
k.w and micheal skeens is behind all these post about gypsies.they rob cheat and still everyday of their lifes.but most of all their half brother joey whittlow go's around acting like a gypsy and signs other peoples names recipes and that is why he is in jail now.so kw and micheal why dont you two punks jump on a gypsy? why not becouse your p,,u,,s,,s i,,e,,s thats why.
they are not real gypsys . they are just thieves that call themselves gypsys . the only other thing to call them are imbreeds
Cheese

Portage, MI

#15 Jan 10, 2013
lol wrote:
I dont need to suck anything up. Yea everyone has their right to their opinions and thats fine but not all gypsies are scammers so dont judge a book by its cover .People says things all the time that others dont like.Who cares.
Then why the heck you so worried about my Opinion? If I believe all gypsies are scammers that's my right!
Cheese

Portage, MI

#16 Jan 10, 2013
gypsyextinguisher wrote:
<quoted text>they are not real gypsys . they are just thieves that call themselves gypsys . the only other thing to call them are imbreeds
Aren't most gypsies inbred? I hear of them marrying cousins all the time even on TLC!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dom. Women. 1 hr Amerika 5
Who is the Strawberry blonde manager 2 hr Ted 4
Princeton is being invaded 2 hr Lol 53
Princeton Boys Basketball 2 hr Told you so 2
Pikeview Boys Basketball 2 hr Told you so 5
the big boobed girl at kroger name starts with a s 4 hr Carpet bagger 21
Straight/Curious 19 yo male 10 hr Analingus 6

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance