Keith Compton is a rat b!tch
Hello

Newport News, VA

#23 Feb 4, 2013
Stefanie Compton wrote:
Don't be hating because you can't spell..better watch those enzymes, you're looking a little orange these days! Best of luck with your delusional life:)
Lol!! I think u need your enzymes checked lol.. If your in the health profession make sure you post where you work so I don't come there. You sound like you have no idea what your talking about.. Liver enzymes.. Bahahaha!
Stefanie Compton

Oakvale, WV

#24 Feb 4, 2013
Well HELLO...next!

Definition
By Mayo Clinic staff
Elevated liver enzymes may indicate inflammation or damage to cells in the liver. Inflamed or injured liver cells leak higher than normal amounts of certain chemicals, including liver enzymes, into the bloodstream, which can result in elevated liver enzymes on blood tests.

The specific elevated liver enzymes most commonly found are:
Alanine transaminase (ALT)
Aspartate transaminase (AST)

Elevated liver enzymes may be discovered during routine blood testing. In most cases, liver enzyme levels are only mildly and temporarily elevated. Most of the time, elevated liver enzymes don't signal a chronic, serious liver problem.

Causes

Mayo Clinic products and services

Book: Mayo Clinic Family Health Book, 4th Edition
Newsletter: Mayo Clinic Health Letter
Give today to find cures for tomorrow

See Also

Liver function tests
daddy
#25 Feb 4, 2013
Stefanie Compton wrote:
Well HELLO...next!
Definition
By Mayo Clinic staff
Elevated liver enzymes may indicate inflammation or damage to cells in the liver. Inflamed or injured liver cells leak higher than normal amounts of certain chemicals, including liver enzymes, into the bloodstream, which can result in elevated liver enzymes on blood tests.
The specific elevated liver enzymes most commonly found are:
Alanine transaminase (ALT)
Aspartate transaminase (AST)
Elevated liver enzymes may be discovered during routine blood testing. In most cases, liver enzyme levels are only mildly and temporarily elevated. Most of the time, elevated liver enzymes don't signal a chronic, serious liver problem.
Causes
Mayo Clinic products and services
Book: Mayo Clinic Family Health Book, 4th Edition
Newsletter: Mayo Clinic Health Letter
Give today to find cures for tomorrow
See Also
Liver function tests
yea we can all look that up off line too
Hello

Newport News, VA

#26 Feb 4, 2013
daddy wrote:
<quoted text>yea we can all look that up off line too
Lol.. I know right.. What my point was to you steph.. What does liver enzymes have to do with anything? I mean.. C'mon.. I think I could've picked something better to say about someone being delusional..we all know this town is infested but hell last time I checked when your liver was toxic you were yellow.. Not orange.. Called jaundice.. But I guess you being the health professional you are you already knew that.. And so did the mayo clinic an their magazine lol
Tevery1knows

Chesapeake, OH

#27 Feb 4, 2013
Its simple wrote:
Just put micro camera's in your car/truck. Thousands of people have done it, and even more is still doing it to prevent police brutality etc. And yes you can get audio.
Truth. I like it.
KeithCompton

Chesapeake, OH

#28 Feb 4, 2013
Hello wrote:
<quoted text> Lol!! I think u need your enzymes checked lol.. If your in the health profession make sure you post where you work so I don't come there. You sound like you have no idea what your talking about.. Liver enzymes.. Bahahaha!
Bahaha. Agreed.
WTH

Princeton, WV

#29 Feb 5, 2013
Hello wrote:
<quoted text> Lol!! I think u need your enzymes checked lol.. If your in the health profession make sure you post where you work so I don't come there. You sound like you haveno idea what your talking about.. Liver enzymes.. Bahahaha!
What she is getting at is Hepatitis. She is being a smarta&&. Newsflash Stefanie not everyone posting on here is on dope. It pisses me off that you want to down everyone like you are better. Look at what genes you come from. Also you better get your own enzymes checked I remember Keith getting stuck by a hep c positive needle a few years back.
anthony blankenship
#30 Feb 5, 2013
look sis its a good thing heath found you his next choice was turning queer.but hell you been past around like a football.
Huh

Princeton, WV

#31 Feb 5, 2013
I've seen him have way to many drinks and get in his car and drive. This has been several years ago so maybe he has changed . Then I stopped at Kogers one night after work and he just stared me down the whole time I was in line. It would be different if I had any dealings with him but he does not know me, he's a jerk!
smh

Peterstown, WV

#32 Feb 5, 2013
I hear him and bish jack eachother off while they talk about how many tickets they handed out
hearts

Vinton, VA

#33 Feb 5, 2013
You guys are all full of sh!t. The only thing you all are trying to do by posting on here is stir up unnecessary drama. Everyone has a past, and I am absolutely sure that Keith does also, but the fact is that he is still a symbol of authority and he deserves respect. In my opinion, he is a very nice guy that puts up with more sh!t than he deserves for the amount of money he gets paid (research police officer salary). As far as Stefanie goes, she is great. If you guys knew her personally, then you would also know this is true. Also, what her brothers do should not be a reflection on her character. They are her brothers and she loves them. Regardless of what they do, she is still going to love them. You fools need to lay off of Stefanie and Keith; they are both good people.
daddy
#34 Feb 5, 2013
aaahhhhh rats !!
Hush your mouth

Chesapeake, OH

#35 Feb 5, 2013
hearts wrote:
You guys are all full of sh!t. The only thing you all are trying to do by posting on here is stir up unnecessary drama. Everyone has a past, and I am absolutely sure that Keith does also, but the fact is that he is still a symbol of authority and he deserves respect. In my opinion, he is a very nice guy that puts up with more sh!t than he deserves for the amount of money he gets paid (research police officer salary). As far as Stefanie goes, she is great. If you guys knew her personally, then you would also know this is true. Also, what her brothers do should not be a reflection on her character. They are her brothers and she loves them. Regardless of what they do, she is still going to love them. You fools need to lay off of Stefanie and Keith; they are both good people.
Haha you sound stupid so enough said. He is a punk and Steph must be to take up for him. But it prob isn't Steph anyway. Smh.
Anonymous
#36 Feb 5, 2013
true he is a city cop so basically a garbageman with a badge right? So why take it out on people guilty or not for his occupational shortcomings?
anthony blankenship
#37 Feb 5, 2013
hey sis . can we have some incest sex
Yep

Chesapeake, OH

#38 Feb 6, 2013
Huh wrote:
I've seen him have way to many drinks and get in his car and drive. This has been several years ago so maybe he has changed . Then I stopped at Kogers one night after work and he just stared me down the whole time I was in line. It would be different if I had any dealings with him but he does not know me, he's a jerk!
Me too!
wiseone

Beckley, WV

#39 Feb 6, 2013
Steph and Keith I am glad to see that you have more class than 90% of the trash I see on here,way to go for not continuing to respond to garbage! You guys are great people and others just can't stand it!

Rebecca (aka window warrior), shouldn't you be nursing your boyfriends arm abcess..I hear it's pretty nasty, I wonder what the nursing board would think about this.. Shall I go on???

Garbage

Chesapeake, OH

#40 Feb 7, 2013
wiseone wrote:
Steph and Keith I am glad to see that you have more class than 90% of the trash I see on here,way to go for not continuing to respond to garbage! You guys are great people and others just can't stand it!
Rebecca (aka window warrior), shouldn't you be nursing your boyfriends arm abcess..I hear it's pretty nasty, I wonder what the nursing board would think about this.. Shall I go on???
Dumby. Your on here. So your garbage. You didn't use your noodle before you wrote that huh? Geeeeez!! And Compton is a rat [email protected] Don't know Steph. But I know ppl that grew up with him and his family has had all kinds of issues. But he don't fux with them. BS
Haha

Princeton, WV

#41 Feb 7, 2013
Yeah and he cries about not getting chief every time the chief retires because "he's more educated" than all the other cops. There has to be a reason that fool isn't chief and has been passed up several times to be chief. lmao
insider
#42 Feb 7, 2013
its because he has an under par conduct

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***"prayer line topic"*** (Nov '11) 8 min paganbirdkeeper666 51,388
Wes blankenship 29 min Jake Week 2
Keep a word, drop a word (May '12) 1 hr -Prince- 5,434
Vapers renorse 10 hr Scammers 10
Stanley s Kelly & Shawna dunn 11 hr frank 5
Suck it up Teachers 11 hr Abigail Beecher 51
Who is the best small engine carb repair shop i... (Aug '13) 12 hr jerry p 11

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance