Next Last
Every1lnows

Alexandria, VA

#1 Feb 2, 2013
We all know. I do anyway. Who else??
hmmm

United States

#2 Feb 2, 2013
Only people i have known to have trouble with him are folks up to something they aint supposed to be! have your stuff on the up and up and you have no worries.... He's helped me get trash out of my neighborhood before i had to shoot a dealer for dealing in front of MY house in front of MY kids. so i'll beat you to the punch and tell you im a fan of his...
Every1lnows

Alexandria, VA

#3 Feb 2, 2013
YOU shouldn't have YOUR kids in an area where that might happen nor where there is drug drealers. That's your fault. Move. Not saying he is terrible but not 100% for the people. But still not deserving of a luetinent position. But then again it's Peinceton. And that a tight bullshit circle that you can't win. They break bread together. But it isn't BLESSED.
hmmmm

United States

#4 Feb 2, 2013
For 1- my front yard is where my children have the right to play! 2- i will not move because some sorry SOB is too lazy to get a job and prefers to break the law and sell dope! now if this offends you so much that me and 10 other neighbors, who all had lived in this neighborhood for over 30 years, decided to get rid of the trash - then it says WAY more about your character then you shhould admit to. i have the RIGHT AND CIVIC RESPONSIBILTY to call cops on people who blatantly break the law and endanger myself, my children and my home. if you dont like it, stay out of my neighborhood!
1 post removed
Keith Compton

White Sulphur Springs, WV

#6 Feb 2, 2013
Humm. Thanks for standing up for me. To the one who started this post I want to thank you also. I've been bored lately and now you have given me purpose again. I shall spend every waking moment tracking you down and placing you in prison. It is obvious that you are afraid that your illegal activities are about to be discovered. I will gladly accept this challenge and live up to my reputation of putting scum bags like you away because you are using up oxygen that decent people should be breathing.
Respectfully Lt. KT Compton
Jolly Green Guy

Oakvale, WV

#7 Feb 2, 2013
Keith Compton wrote:
Humm. Thanks for standing up for me. To the one who started this post I want to thank you also. I've been bored lately and now you have given me purpose again. I shall spend every waking moment tracking you down and placing you in prison. It is obvious that you are afraid that your illegal activities are about to be discovered. I will gladly accept this challenge and live up to my reputation of putting scum bags like you away because you are using up oxygen that decent people should be breathing.
Now just shut the hell up.
1 post removed
PeterPan

Alexandria, VA

#9 Feb 2, 2013
Jolly Green Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Now just shut the hell up.
Truth hurts sometimes. Abusising power is still illegal. Choke on that green bean.
wvgirl

Bellevue, WA

#10 Feb 3, 2013
is that why you give your drug dealing brotherinlaws the heads up when your about to bust the ones they sell their drugs to?anthony deals dope every day out of old grannies house and ive been their when you have but you turn your head.keeping the drug money in the family right my good man.lmao
Hello

Capitol Heights, MD

#11 Feb 3, 2013
Keith Compton wrote:
Lol.. U should have just ignored this. You make yourself sound like they chose the right person for the job there Lt. Sheesh..morons lol
get this

Bellevue, WA

#12 Feb 3, 2013
he was in randell's moms house with his sister and the whole family was drinking and doing needle dope why anthony was on crack.lmao.how does these clowns get to be cops? he is no better then the poor people he puts in jail.i for one knows he smokes crack.the real reason dennis jones whent to jail the last time is he didnt have kick back money.does ole keath take piss test?i bet he would not pass one.plu's he busted scottie blankenship becouse danny his brotherinlaw and scottie had a fallen out over drug money so keath got scottie and toke his truck.lmao way to get even for the family their keath.
do what

Ivydale, WV

#13 Feb 3, 2013
i didnt know randall and anthony had a sister? and what is her name and how long have her and kieth been together?
Stefanie Compton

#14 Feb 3, 2013
There are some of you on here that do not deserve even a second of my time... yet, as a health care professional, I have the urge to help you through your moment of ignorance. I am the sister of the Blankenship boys and the girlfriend of Keith, and proud of it. Keith has been to my Maw Maw's with me one time, per her request. We sat down and enjoyed a great Sunday dinner with her...if you haven't tried her homemade rolls, you really should, they are the best! As far as you being there and seeing either of us ever doing drugs, you are clearly delusional and I expect it is related to your elevated Liver Enzymes, you should really get that checked out! Keith and I have never done drugs, period. We have both seen the destruction that it can cause in peoples lives both personally and professionally! He has spent almost half of his life trying to rid Princeton and surrounding areas of drugs...wish there were more cops just like him. As far as him being a "rat" I do believe that is his job. The people that have problems with him are the ones that either have been locked up by him, or they need to be! I love my brothers dearly, but they are not above any law. If you do the crime, you do the time it's a simple as that. As far as giving them a heads up...if you had your facts straight you would know that one of my brothers were just arrested. My advice to you is this...put your needles up, throw your crack pipe away, pour out your mountain dew and put those walking shoes to work...walk your way right on up to Southern Highlands and get yourself some help. It seems that some of you are intrigued by me, Keith, and my family...the next time you see my car at Maw Maw's please stop by as I will be happy to personally educate you to the facts and might even give you a ride to rehab!
feed up

Bellevue, WA

#15 Feb 3, 2013
and you didnt call your mom to tell randell to get away from dennies either lmao. come now keath has a hard on for dennie becouse dennis want give him a kick back.and didnt you use to lay with gypsies when growing up.lmao.why does granny let anthony sell dope out of her house.lmao.your a joke.
Stefanie Compton

#16 Feb 3, 2013
Don't be hating because you can't spell..better watch those enzymes, you're looking a little orange these days! Best of luck with your delusional life:)
Terry L

Princeton, WV

#17 Feb 3, 2013
Stefanie Compton wrote:
There are some of you on here that do not deserve even a second of my time... yet, as a health care professional, I have the urge to help you through your moment of ignorance. I am the sister of the Blankenship boys and the girlfriend of Keith, and proud of it. Keith has been to my Maw Maw's with me one time, per her request. We sat down and enjoyed a great Sunday dinner with her...if you haven't tried her homemade rolls, you really should, they are the best! As far as you being there and seeing either of us ever doing drugs, you are clearly delusional and I expect it is related to your elevated Liver Enzymes, you should really get that checked out! Keith and I have never done drugs, period. We have both seen the destruction that it can cause in peoples lives both personally and professionally! He has spent almost half of his life trying to rid Princeton and surrounding areas of drugs...wish there were more cops just like him. As far as him being a "rat" I do believe that is his job. The people that have problems with him are the ones that either have been locked up by him, or they need to be! I love my brothers dearly, but they are not above any law. If you do the crime, you do the time it's a simple as that. As far as giving them a heads up...if you had your facts straight you would know that one of my brothers were just arrested. My advice to you is this...put your needles up, throw your crack pipe away, pour out your mountain dew and put those walking shoes to work...walk your way right on up to Southern Highlands and get yourself some help. It seems that some of you are intrigued by me, Keith, and my family...the next time you see my car at Maw Maw's please stop by as I will be happy to personally educate you to the facts and might even give you a ride to rehab!
He is a piece of shlt dirty cop. He always has been, and he plants drugs in cars to arrest who he wants. Did you think we forgot when he got in trouble? No offense towards you, but your with a dirty cop that got picked on in school when we were younger.
TheTruth

Alexandria, VA

#18 Feb 4, 2013
Steph your stupid. Compton is a rat b@$tard. With a badge. It is sad. Ptown is a worse place with him. How he got LT is like a tootsie roll tootsie pop. "The world may never know."
fubar

United States

#19 Feb 4, 2013
Keith Compton wrote:
the fact u even took the time to post on here about some idiot talking crap on this site makes u look about as dumb as he is,smh. Its topix grow up
Chris Mills

#20 Feb 4, 2013
That is what gets me about this site. Everyone loves to run their mouths and talk trash about everyone but they use fake names. At least they Stefanie and Keith posted who they were. Come on people man up.
Keith Compton

Alexandria, VA

#21 Feb 4, 2013
Chris Mills wrote:
That is what gets me about this site. Everyone loves to run their mouths and talk trash about everyone but they use fake names. At least they Stefanie and Keith posted who they were. Come on people man up.
Like I believe that was really Compton. WTF. Come on. Your name probably isn't Chris. Dumby
Its simple

Princeton, WV

#22 Feb 4, 2013
Just put micro camera's in your car/truck. Thousands of people have done it, and even more is still doing it to prevent police brutality etc. And yes you can get audio.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***"prayer line topic"*** (Nov '11) 15 min River Tam 9,126
The President, Goverment And The CDC Not Doing ... 34 min RABBIT 49
Suspicious Email/Leaving Topix 48 min Bingo Player 41
Wes Hinkle 1 hr meeee 4
Do you think Darrell Southern Is Hott?!?!!? (Mar '10) 1 hr 555555eee 38
Craigslist southernWV 2 hr NotCurious 1
C.B.S. Small engine repair 2 hr C B Sux 11
who's better? klassy cuts or curl up n dye 2 hr unreal 43
Levy...... Doesn't have my vote this year 3 hr justthefacts 87
Matt Keesecker Thu One who knew him 9