First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wonderin.

Beckley, WV

#1 Nov 2, 2011
Who is the hot prostitute that hangs out on thorn street. Near pauls license service. She just recently dyed her hair blonde
Be Careful

Athens, WV

#2 Nov 2, 2011
the super attractive one are the ones robbing guys, they will either take u 2 a location where there bf can stick u up at gun point or they will stab u and take ur stuff

i reccomend carrying mace/knife/baton/gun

also never ever ever go into their apartment/hotel/house
rommy

Athens, WV

#3 Nov 2, 2011
[QUOTE who="wonderin. "]Who is the hot prostitute that hangs out on thorn street. Near pauls license service. She just recently dyed her hair blonde[/QUOTE]
Chelsea
wonderin.

Beckley, WV

#4 Nov 2, 2011
Whats the deal with this chelsea girl. Whats her story
1 post removed
lesbo

Bluefield, WV

#6 Nov 2, 2011
rommy wrote:
[QUOTE who="wonderin. "]Who is the hot prostitute that hangs out on thorn street. Near pauls license service. She just recently dyed her hair blonde"

Chelsea
but she is pretty hott!
wonderin.

Beckley, WV

#7 Nov 2, 2011
Besides that. I wanna know how well she performs her work
2 posts removed
Ugh

Bluefield, WV

#10 Nov 2, 2011
That's just nasty. Anyone who picks up one of those girls deserves to catch something.
Who

Bluefield, WV

#11 Nov 2, 2011
Did she used to work at Cracker Barrel? I see one all the time & I swear if she didn't work there she has a twin.
Breddie

Clay, WV

#12 Nov 3, 2011
yea she's the one that kneads the dough with her bare hands! i seen her workin' there too!
Just me

Beckley, WV

#13 Nov 3, 2011
[QUOTE who="wonderin. "]Who is the hot prostitute that hangs out on thorn street. Near pauls license service. She just recently dyed her hair blonde[/QUOTE]You people are absolutely the most ignorant, perverted, low life's around. Do you all not care about anything besides sex? I don't know about the other prostitutes, but I assure you I do know about Chelsea. She is a walking DISEASE ridden piece of trash!!! If you mess with her you deserve whatever you catch!!
manonthestreet

Murfreesboro, TN

#14 Nov 4, 2011
[QUOTE who="wonderin. "]Besides that. I wanna know how well she performs her work[/QUOTE]

She performs her work well. She was both very sexy and very sweet during our time together. Nearly everything was on the menu and she enjoys being pleasured herself as well. She will let you go without cover; but, I wouldn't recommend it, especially after another year of being on the street. I did and it was nice but I paid the price as well. I didn't find her to be dangerous at all but she will ask for more than the stated price. Of course, like I said, in my experience, it was worth it.
manonthestreet

Murfreesboro, TN

#15 Nov 4, 2011
Who wrote:
Did she used to work at Cracker Barrel? I see one all the time & I swear if she didn't work there she has a twin.
Chelcie is not the one who used to work at Cracker Barrel. That is Chrissy. She is taller and has long brown hair. She is a very nice woman. I have talked with her but that is all.
1 post removed
manonthestreet

Murfreesboro, TN

#17 Nov 4, 2011
ABC Man wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW!!! YOUR CRAZY!! ANAL TOO WITHOUT A COVER???? JESUS CHRIST!! You better go get tested!!!!
It wasn't anal without cover. It was regular without cover. I did lick her ass though. That was nice and she was pleasantly surprised.
jenny

Fairfield, VA

#18 Nov 4, 2011
Oh yuck!!!!! Dude u are gross!!!
manonthestreet

Murfreesboro, TN

#19 Nov 4, 2011
jenny wrote:
Oh yuck!!!!! Dude u are gross!!!
Sorry, that was probably too much information and not a very smart thing to have done. Some people have their fetishes and that is a very strong one for me.
what

Murfreesboro, TN

#20 Nov 6, 2011
did she drop on her kneez put u at eaze.
Charlie

Minneapolis, MN

#21 Nov 7, 2011
Chelsea is miiiiiiinnnnnne, she looovvvvves meeeeee. Mmmmmmmmmmmm. She loves riding in my hummer and spending all my moneeeey.
Just me

Beckley, WV

#22 Nov 7, 2011
Charlie wrote:
Chelsea is miiiiiiinnnnnne, she looovvvvves meeeeee. Mmmmmmmmmmmm. She loves riding in my hummer and spending all my moneeeey.
I hope for your sake your just being an idiot. If not I hate to break it to ya but Chelsea doesn't belong or love you or anyone else. She belongs to DRUGS!!!! More than obvious when she gave her child up for DRUGS!!!!
2 posts removed
Charlie

Minneapolis, MN

#25 Nov 7, 2011
Everyone is jealous cause I changed chelsea. She is all cleaned up cause of me and now she is mine. I succeeded where others failed! Uhhhhhhhhhhhh huhhhhhhhhhhhh
1 post removed
Linnie

Brookneal, VA

#27 Nov 7, 2011
Sounds like fun. Does she like girls too?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 28 min Mgtn Res 1,582
What is that ary Toni paz? 3 hr This guy 8
Dr Eric Hopkins Wifs 5 hr Hello 1
Big Ol Amy 5 hr Hello 4
Help wv's economy!!! Legalize medical marijuana. 10 hr LegalizeIt 2
Possible positives if Cole is elected? 11 hr Coal gone bye bye 38
band called transit times (Jul '10) 11 hr Jean 115

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance