Wondering

Mount Hope, WV

#1 Jul 10, 2012
Could someone tell me if this is a good place to go with teeth problems. I need lots of work done and need a good dentist. I was referred to them. Any thoughts on this place would help thank you.
Uh huh

United States

#2 Jul 10, 2012
yes they do great work
Jessica Dawn

Princeton, WV

#3 Jul 10, 2012
I have heard the one in Princeton is good which I have not been their, but I have been to the one in Bluefield and I think they are very rude at the receptions desk, I mean really rude. I went to get a front tooth fixed and I am not lying which they had to do a root canal and that was my 1st one but I was wanting it fixed real Bad it was half off I did not want to smile,I was so ready to have it fixed well needless to say they kept remaking appointments where I had never had a root canal done i didnt realize that it shouldn't took over 2 to 3 visits at the most, but after a year of keep trying to get my tooth fixed I finally went somewhere else they would do a little bit then have me come back in 3 months...I just do not like that place, now they may be better dentist in the building the one they put me with she was only about 23 yrs old, not to say she didnt know what she was doing but everytime i would come back she would tell me next visit it would look like a tooth then i would be exited and get let down everytime i dont know what the problem was. then I also had another problem I have had all my 4 wisdom teeth pulled out not at 1 time but a few different times and I am a very nervous person my blood pressure goes up and i get scared and nervous well every visit i would go to i would take my blood pressure pill every morining they would say it was to high again and send me on my way. and I mean these visits would be 3-4 months apart well finally i had to take 1 blood pressure of the morning and another 2 hrs before i come. and it was just because i was nervous i have panic attacks and i am real nervous type person I ask them to give me gas i had never had it nor been offerd it..she said I didn't need it, well i didn't like the way she worded that very well. u know they can give it to you they just didnt want to. now this lady she is a very big lady with short blondish color hair i think with glasses but I had never had a tooth pulled to where i was in so much pain while she was pulling it that i really though i couldnt stand it, It was not all the way numb which i hear that if it is a little absessed its hard to numb but the tooth never hurt so i dont see why its so hard to numb. but worse tooth ever to get pulled not saying it was her faught could have been the tooth or it could be she didnt numb it as well who knows as soon as she pulled it out it was throbbing so bad that i couldnt stand it well she gave me a script of tylol 2 and #4 pills and to beat it all she wrote also four i guess she thought i may put more ha ha but na she could keep them all. I just got to where I did not like the bluefield tlc imo. now others may have had better experience but surely not me.
laura
#4 Jul 10, 2012
yes my children and i go there and have for a few yrs. now. very professional and very friendly! i would not go to any other dentist!
Wondering

Mount Hope, WV

#5 Jul 10, 2012
Is the wait long? I used to go to Veneri and would wait for hours!! Do not want to do that again!
Terri

Princeton, WV

#6 Jul 10, 2012
The Princeton TLC office is wonderful..Very professional and very good dentist..I've had a lot of work done there and never waited over 3-5 minutes on my appt..You will like them..
laura
#7 Jul 11, 2012
i go to the one in bluefield and we have never had to wait longer than 5 min. but like i said very friendly and very professional. all of the staff is!

Level 3

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#8 Jul 11, 2012
I used to go to them when I lived in downtown Bluefield. I have never had any problems with them, very nice and professional. The only thing I recommend is if you have to cancel an appointment, make sure you do it with 24 hours notice. I'm not sure if they are still like that but they used to charge a fee if you didn't cancel prior to the 24 hours time frame.
Sassy

Bluefield, WV

#9 Jul 11, 2012
Very clean and professional. I have went there for 10 years. They do great work on teeth and have never had to wait more than 10-15 minutes to be seen. You will have to check with either the Princeton or Welch office though because I do know that the Bluefield office is not accepting new patients. But definitely a great place to go.
Ikno

Ardsley, NY

#10 Jul 11, 2012
The one in Princeton is way better! The one bluefield is rude espicially to those on Medicaid. The put the Medicaid patients on one side in there own waiting room and those who have insurance in there own side. I have worked at both and would suggest Princeton. However I have worked at many offices around here and I would really suggest the lawson boys in bluefield. They are young but wonderful and have the best manners. His staff is amazing!
Rich

Princeton, WV

#11 Jul 11, 2012
Hope you're rich if you're going to TLC dental. I'm sure they do great work but the prices are OUTRAGEOUS! I went in there one time and I was afraid to even sit down on their furniture. Brought my own x-rays from previous dentist and they made up some story as to why they needed to take more and charge me even though the x-rays were only a couple days old. No thanks!
Uneducated Idiots

Princeton, WV

#12 Jul 12, 2012
You guys are killing me with your ignorance! Ikno, I know who you are ;)
Ikno

Ardsley, NY

#13 Jul 12, 2012
I doubt you know me I haven't worked in the dental field for about four years and trust me I'm very educated. I was offering my knowledge of dentists around here to someone who asked so please taske your negative comments some where else. Thank you very much!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Photographer at Tigers game 3 hr me me me 3
Jessica Jarvis 5 hr Missing Out 4
Lacy Reed aka Thomas Reed 6 hr Sissy 15
Parents allowing boyfriends to move in with the... (Jun '12) 8 hr White Trash Gold 201
Princeton? No more 8 hr gppn 4
Stabbing in Kegley 9 hr Wvflash65 3
To the white America (Feb '14) 9 hr Sat 55

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Princeton Mortgages