Concerned

United States

#1 Feb 13, 2013
Anybody know where she been and who is she with these days
becky
#2 Feb 13, 2013
she hangs out on high street selling herself for crack.
Pickn

United States

#3 Feb 13, 2013
Thats awful wonder how she got like that ..
hmmm

Huntington, IN

#4 Feb 14, 2013
How old is this missy miller your asking about? people really should put ages when they ask because the one i know dam* sure aint hanging on high street
ron

United States

#5 Feb 14, 2013
The missy miller that has kids by Freddie Poe.??
Whatever

Lewisburg, WV

#6 Feb 15, 2013
The Missy that has kids with Freddie is a DAMN good MOM and is nowhere near High Street. Her life revolves strictly around her Babies! She is a single Mom with special needs children who would go thru hell and high water for them...Best keep her name out of your Mouth!
inthenow

Houston, TX

#7 Feb 15, 2013
All her kids are special needs? Did she adopt them.?
hmmm

Huntington, IN

#8 Feb 16, 2013
I am completely with whatever on this! she is an excellent mother and dont have time for the drama you losers are trying to stir... how bbout you fools worry about straightening up your own lives and leave her to live hers. jealous she has her sh*t together before you? get a life
wondering

Princeton, WV

#9 Feb 16, 2013
just wondering who was the girl that had the first baby by freddie i forgot her name the kid is 12 years old i know that cause i was in the hospital at the same time having my baby she was a pretty girl had dark curly hair at the time and really skinny.i would like to know her name i forget. just wondering so if anyone knows
wondering

Princeton, WV

#10 Feb 16, 2013
i also know a missy miller i dont think its the same one this one is about 31 yrs old and has 1 lil girl but no kids by freddie poe this missys last name use to be mabe.
Rose

Fincastle, VA

#11 Feb 16, 2013
Get over yourself...Missy Miller Poe lives at DHHR so does her Momma!
yoyo

United States

#12 Feb 16, 2013
Rose wrote:
Get over yourself...Missy Miller Poe lives at DHHR so does her Momma!
does she not get any child support from him
2 posts removed
think about it

United States

#15 Apr 8, 2013
Look up face book you stupid gossip. She spends her time with her family and sicks kids and trust ne if you had the nerve to post your real bame on herebit would be properly shut. Do not talk about people you don't know. Heck I graduated with two melissa millers and have meer 3 more in princeton. GET A LIFE.
1 post removed
bbb

Princeton, WV

#17 Apr 9, 2013
The missy miller your probably talking about is a druggie and a bad drinker she is with david miller if its her your talkin about
think about it

United States

#18 Apr 12, 2013
Just go to facebook the missy miller you are so excided to talk shit about is and has been at the hospital with her baby. She is born with problems that are not drug usung related sofind someone else to talk crap about or you may have a whole town of haters waitinf on you to put your name on here. Thank you misty b
Pauly

Saint Albans, WV

#19 Apr 12, 2013
Funny all kids have some type of "disorder"!!
for sure

Saint Albans, WV

#20 Apr 13, 2013
Pauly wrote:
Funny all kids have some type of "disorder"!!
There's something to call that disorder. " F"ed up parents!
truth b known

Decatur, GA

#21 Aug 20, 2013
Class of 1994 two Melissa Miller graduated Princeton high school. They also have thr same middle name. The only difference is the Elementry schools. So ehen people on this gossip filled web page needs to look into everything b4 u start calling people whores druggies bitches ect....they should make u post your real names and this erb page would shut down all together.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
National Anthem 48 min LIL OLE ME 29
rights 50 min LIL OLE ME 10
does princeton seem like welch with all the dru... (Nov '10) 2 hr q tee pie 14
Mercer Mall-Chick-fil-a (Nov '10) 2 hr jose 6
Drunk Mayor Hits Parked Vehicles On Center Street 14 hr ernies son 49
Violent Volleyball game against Mercer & Pipest... 19 hr Mango 3
News Princeton mayor resigns following DUI accident 19 hr RICH SLAVE 10

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance