Ave Satanas

Bluefield, WV

#21 Feb 28, 2010
So all the rumors of what she's at Laken forw will cease...Conspiracy to Commit a Felony. Carries a 1 to 5 years sentence in WV.
curious

Princeton, WV

#22 Feb 28, 2010
and i hope she gets the full five years and rots in hell
Ave Satanas

Bluefield, WV

#23 Feb 28, 2010
curious wrote:
Nope, she'll only pull 2 1/2 years to discharge a 1-5 in WV. That is if she doesn't make parole first.
Girl on the Internet

Antioch, TN

#24 Feb 28, 2010
she gets out in July this yr that's what it says on the website for those who wish her bad things all i say is KARMA its a bit*ch
Girl on the Internet

Antioch, TN

#25 Feb 28, 2010
Ave Satanas wrote:
So all the rumors of what she's at Laken forw will cease...Conspiracy to Commit a Felony. Carries a 1 to 5 years sentence in WV.
NOT a rumor if you page back to the website address and input the first three letters of her first and last name there she is

i wonder who set her up .... I have a clue now Rochester
Tyson

United States

#26 Mar 1, 2010
Ave Satanas wrote:
The two idiots walked up to an undercover. Cop - no one set them up. She got a plea to the conspiracy.
And yes, she had a horrible childhood thanks to her miserable so called mother Tammy who is a registered sex offender
her cousin_

Beckley, WV

#27 Apr 20, 2010
brittany lawrence is my cousin and she is a great on at that!! its bullsh*t all u ppl have to do is sit in front of a computer and talk sh*t about ppl!! brittany is a wonderful person and our aunt kathy she is didnt set her up!! kathy wouldnt do that to anyone yall b**ches need to shut the f**k up and get ur sh*t straight!! and the grandparents they are the best and no jakie dont sell drugs or do drugs so get ur shit straight!! cuz really u dont know who ur f**kin with when u talk shit about our family!! ppl make mistakes so what get over it!! and shut the f**k up leave brittany and our family alone dont u have sh*t else to do??
her cousin_

Beckley, WV

#28 Apr 20, 2010
curious wrote:
oh and f**k u too!! i hope god pays u back for all the shit u say about ppl!! i hope u rot in hell u f**kin a**hole!!
Nathan

Beckley, WV

#29 Dec 30, 2011
no shes on wickham street an shes a ho an on drugs
hahaha

Beckley, WV

#30 Dec 31, 2011
yeah she ripped so many ppl off her karma is a coming,so what if she had a bad up bringing you can always change that. dont feel sorry for her at all damn thief drug using ho
get it right

United States

#31 Jan 3, 2012
As for Brittany, you do the crime u do the time, as for Tammy ( her mother) you need serious help and jail will probably be what helps u the most. As for Kathy the aunt...ur an adult u know better...so if ur in jail..so be it. As for the grandparents I have known many years...the grandmother has dedicated her entire life raising Tammy's some who was born with severe birth defects. MAY GOD HAVE A SPECIAL PLACE IN HEAVEN FOR YOU! As for the grandfather...he should have been there for his wife but I don't think he has done a very good job.
hahaha

Beckley, WV

#32 Jan 3, 2012
her cousin_ wrote:
brittany lawrence is my cousin and she is a great on at that!! its bullsh*t all u ppl have to do is sit in front of a computer and talk sh*t about ppl!! brittany is a wonderful person and our aunt kathy she is didnt set her up!! kathy wouldnt do that to anyone yall b**ches need to shut the f**k up and get ur sh*t straight!! and the grandparents they are the best and no jakie dont sell drugs or do drugs so get ur shit straight!! cuz really u dont know who ur f**kin with when u talk shit about our family!! ppl make mistakes so what get over it!! and shut the f**k up leave brittany and our family alone dont u have sh*t else to do??
too funny lol
hahaha

Beckley, WV

#33 Jan 3, 2012
get it right wrote:
As for Brittany, you do the crime u do the time, as for Tammy ( her mother) you need serious help and jail will probably be what helps u the most. As for Kathy the aunt...ur an adult u know better...so if ur in jail..so be it. As for the grandparents I have known many years...the grandmother has dedicated her entire life raising Tammy's some who was born with severe birth defects. MAY GOD HAVE A SPECIAL PLACE IN HEAVEN FOR YOU! As for the grandfather...he should have been there for his wife but I don't think he has done a very good job.
who cares bahahahahah
Nathan

Princeton, WV

#34 Mar 12, 2012
Number one keep my son out ur mouth an yha she needs to be in jail that whole fam is a joke an drug users an they get by with a lot
funny

Beckley, WV

#35 Mar 13, 2012
hope she gets what she deserves she is low down white trash,a drug using theiving ho,jail is too good for her hope she rots in hell.
casey

Bellevue, WA

#36 Mar 13, 2012
-I jus met Brittany nt long ago&for the most part,she seems like she's a rly kindhearted person. She also has some rly nice boobs(: Love u britt baby(:
Nathan

Princeton, WV

#37 Mar 14, 2012
Yha u think about boobs go get u some hep c rere
U lie tell the truth

Ivydale, WV

#38 Mar 25, 2012
they all three on drugs an cpsv lets it go on couse they let her get her drugs
Nathan breeden

Bluefield, WV

#39 Apr 21, 2012
Keep my kid out ur mouth say wat yall want about her trashy self who cares
Joshua_0901

Welch, WV

#40 May 18, 2012
I wish someone would really have her email me or talk to me.....i havent seen brittany in so long!!! anyone know if brittany has fb or anything? i know she has a cell but i dont know her numba!! i definetly dont wanna get caught meeting her up and talking to her on the street and get arrested for talking to her...someone plz help me?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***"prayer line topic"*** (Nov '11) 25 min Peaches1943 5,806
Danny's bar 31 min Yuck 10
Cottage Cheese 55 min Rae 8
Keep a word, drop a word (May '12) 1 hr texas pete 2,052
Opposites: Butterface 1 hr Fruit of the Loom 2
ms walthall 1 hr deep thoughts 2
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 8 hr fitness-guru 58,244
Best hamburger in pronceton 10 hr SexKitty69 23
•••
•••

Princeton Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Princeton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Princeton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Princeton