i know her but havent seen her forever
and

Antioch, TN

#3 Feb 25, 2010
what happened to her?
curious

Bluefield, WV

#4 Feb 26, 2010
wasn't she a mercer street prostute and pill head ??? think she is in jail where she belongs.
and

Antioch, TN

#5 Feb 26, 2010
no she was not last i saw her she was married and had a baby girl lived up on old athens rd that was a few yrs ago
princeton

Waterloo, Canada

#6 Feb 26, 2010
She's in prison.

www.wvdoc.com
curious

Bluefield, WV

#7 Feb 26, 2010
you really know a lot don't you ---if you haven't seen her for years---shes never been married----and i hope shes in jail till she rots in hell---hahahahaha
princeton

Waterloo, Canada

#8 Feb 26, 2010
curious wrote:
you really know a lot don't you ---if you haven't seen her for years---shes never been married----and i hope shes in jail till she rots in hell---hahahahaha
No S***....... Guess she lives neat door to Elvis.
curious

Bluefield, WV

#9 Feb 27, 2010
what did she do to go to prision????
Guy on the Internet

Rocky Mount, NC

#10 Feb 27, 2010
I remember Brittany years ago and her brothers . Its kinda sad how things went. I last saw Johnny a few months back . Hope she is doing well wherever she is.
curious

Bluefield, WV

#11 Feb 27, 2010
just wondering what she did to get caught and land herself in prison (where she belongs) she is a well know prostitute and drug user. she has hep c among other things. she's a thief. when she gets out won't be long before she's back in.
Tyson

Waterloo, Canada

#12 Feb 27, 2010
She and Kathy sold drugs to an undercover cop
cool

Rocky Mount, NC

#13 Feb 27, 2010
she is cool
doris

Antioch, TN

#14 Feb 27, 2010
Tyson wrote:
Did they get Kathy too ??? You know its the old man Kathys dad who sells the most he prob never get caught tho
curious

Antioch, TN

#15 Feb 27, 2010
Tyson wrote:
yeah JAKIE
Girl on the Internet

Antioch, TN

#16 Feb 27, 2010
Guy on the Internet wrote:
I remember Brittany years ago and her brothers . Its kinda sad how things went. I last saw Johnny a few months back . Hope she is doing well wherever she is.
I hope so too. She was very mistreated as a child and woulda been better off in a foster home than with those looser grandparents of hers. She never had a chance.
curious

Bluefield, WV

#17 Feb 27, 2010
who's this kathy chic is she in jail too
LindaLou

Antioch, TN

#18 Feb 28, 2010
curious wrote:
who's this kathy chic is she in jail too
She is Brittany's aunt that lives there behind the g-parents...she's probably the one who set her up. britt's had nothing but trouble from family. Everytime she tried to better herself they would bring her down, it's sad but now she is an adult and I hope she has learned her lessons for now especially since she is a mother now.
curious

Bluefield, WV

#19 Feb 28, 2010
far as I am concerned shes a thief----she and a loser boyfriend stole from my family shes getting what she deserves and I hope she stays in jail forever---was told she had two kids----I pity them
Guy on the Internet

Beckley, WV

#20 Feb 28, 2010
Girl on the Internet wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope so too. She was very mistreated as a child and woulda been better off in a foster home than with those looser grandparents of hers. She never had a chance.
So true...you are right here. Sadly I hope she gets better ya know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lowes 44 min Zack 30
Why Christians look bad... 57 min Will Frazier Jr 15
Mother files federal lawsuit over bible classes... 3 hr Gray Box Freedom 104
Keep a word, drop a word (May '12) 6 hr Bahaha 5,590
Glenwood school parents dealing drugs on school... 8 hr Just sayn 6
buck atwell 9 hr No name 4
jessica hebb (Dec '10) 10 hr Jessicaisanastyskank 30

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance