Has anyone been treated bad by mercer...

Has anyone been treated bad by mercer co dhhr cps

Posted in the Princeton Forum

First Prev
of 74
Next Last
tina

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Nov 27, 2010
wanted 2 see if anyone has been wronged by mercer co dhhr cps
Jessica A

Beckley, WV

#2 Nov 27, 2010
oh yes expecially by the worker jerry hall...she acts like its coming out of her pocket. she is rude and needs to be fired!
tina

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Nov 27, 2010
Yeah i know who jerry hall is my mom goes to church with her and trust me they all act like it comes out of their pocket everyone of them should be fired they want to break familys up and not give u a chance to prove anything
sheena

Rocky Mount, VA

#4 Nov 27, 2010
dhhr is looking out for the best interest of children. if you dont like how you're being treated then you can always file a complaint. chances are you're just a douchebag who wants to get away with anything and everything without suffering the consequences. if your children were taken, there was clearly a reason for it. the answer is plain and simple. take care of your kids and there wont be an issue.
dizzy

Tarboro, NC

#5 Nov 27, 2010
sheena wrote:
dhhr is looking out for the best interest of children. if you dont like how you're being treated then you can always file a complaint. chances are you're just a douchebag who wants to get away with anything and everything without suffering the consequences. if your children were taken, there was clearly a reason for it. the answer is plain and simple. take care of your kids and there wont be an issue.
That is total bs...dhhr is out to ruin peoples lives. You are guilty until proven innocent which is almost impossible once they get involed. I hate them all and would not have that job is I was starving. they are dirty.
tina

Chesterfield, MO

#6 Nov 27, 2010
Yeah dhhr is dirty they go to extremes to get what they want they dont care who they hurt or how many kids they hurt by takeing them away from loveing parents that would do anything in the world for them its bs and it pisses me off they start problems
irritated by ignorance

Beckley, WV

#7 Nov 27, 2010
Really people! Loveing parents by foot. If the dhhr stepped in then obviously you are not loving parents and will not do anything for your kids. Ok steam is off. If dhhr takes your kids then there is a problem, at this point I feel like parents prob do love their kids just overwhelmed about life. Now, if you dont put the work into getting those children back then you dont deserve them and the dhhr is working at getting them a loving home. Come on people just be good people and good parents and you wont have to worry.
mmmm

Beckley, WV

#8 Nov 27, 2010
tina wrote:
Yeah dhhr is dirty they go to extremes to get what they want they dont care who they hurt or how many kids they hurt by takeing them away from loveing parents that would do anything in the world for them its bs and it pisses me off they start problems
sounds like you might work there?
tina

Chesterfield, MO

#9 Nov 27, 2010
Obveously those that dont agree with what im sayeing must not have been through the process because it is bs and no one should pass off judgement on someone that they dont even know you dont half to be a bad person or a bad parent for it to happen to you
sheena

Rocky Mount, VA

#10 Nov 27, 2010
tina wrote:
Obveously those that dont agree with what im sayeing must not have been through the process because it is bs and no one should pass off judgement on someone that they dont even know you dont half to be a bad person or a bad parent for it to happen to you
I'm simply saying if they dont have a reason to take the children then they WONT. Do you really think there needs to be more kids thrown into the system? Theres already too many without homes. They dont take kids away if they dont see it necessary for their safety or well being. And OBVIOUSLY you're probably just another parent who puts there "needs" infront of their childrens.
ash

Beckley, WV

#11 Nov 27, 2010
well I honestly feel that if a child is taken from a parent must be a good reason.

I beg to differ n the fact that they are unfair.

I will give you a good example

I had a child that was born with medical problems, well someone called and said he was that way because i done drugs and also that i abanoned my daughter.
\
Wellcps did hav to look into it they called my ob doctor and asked for every drug screen done which was alot due to my complacaions with my child. also they called the nicu wheere my child was and asked for his newborn drug screen an my drug screen day of birth and my prior vistist to there and my screens causelet me tell you every time er does blood workweither you know it or not they do a drug screen, Also they visited the home where i spose to have abanoned my daughter. well after every single drug screen was ngitive and they seen why my daugher was in the care of her grandmother they simple explained that everything was fine and that someone called ad said this and that and that they saw with their own eyes that it was false inormation and they closed the case.

I mean that was pretty fair they done there job by looking into it.

I think they are prtty fair as long as you can give your child proper care and you take care of their needs an ake sure they are in an clean envoriment then you should have no probs.
pizza lady

Princeton, WV

#12 Nov 27, 2010
I think the DHHR is dirty.
lil_bit

Richmond, VA

#13 Nov 27, 2010
Not Sharon Taylor! She tries her best to help in any way the STATE allows her to. Not all of them are bad.
to ash

Oak Hill, WV

#14 Nov 27, 2010
ash wrote:
well I honestly feel that if a child is taken from a parent must be a good reason.
I beg to differ n the fact that they are unfair.
I will give you a good example
I had a child that was born with medical problems, well someone called and said he was that way because i done drugs and also that i abanoned my daughter.
\
Wellcps did hav to look into it they called my ob doctor and asked for every drug screen done which was alot due to my complacaions with my child. also they called the nicu wheere my child was and asked for his newborn drug screen an my drug screen day of birth and my prior vistist to there and my screens causelet me tell you every time er does blood workweither you know it or not they do a drug screen, Also they visited the home where i spose to have abanoned my daughter. well after every single drug screen was ngitive and they seen why my daugher was in the care of her grandmother they simple explained that everything was fine and that someone called ad said this and that and that they saw with their own eyes that it was false inormation and they closed the case.
I mean that was pretty fair they done there job by looking into it.
I think they are prtty fair as long as you can give your child proper care and you take care of their needs an ake sure they are in an clean envoriment then you should have no probs.
Why did you have several drug screens during pregnancy? I was never drug tested during my pregnancy.
Jessica A

Beckley, WV

#15 Nov 27, 2010
well alot of them think because they help u....that they own ur kids! they make me sick!
Wondering

Maryville, TN

#16 Nov 28, 2010
to ash wrote:
<quoted text>Why did you have several drug screens during pregnancy? I was never drug tested during my pregnancy.
EVERYONE is drug tested during pregnancy. Why do you think you pee in a cup at every doctor visit when you're pregnant?
lexis mom

Princeton, WV

#17 Nov 28, 2010
not only do they do a drug test when you pee in a cup but they also test for protein in the urnie.
tina

Chesterfield, MO

#18 Nov 28, 2010
Yes every dr does drug screens when u r pregnant iv had several done i just had my 5th baby 3 weeks ago and shes very healthy they did drug screens with every one of my kids and they all come back negitive
not all of them

Princeton, WV

#19 Nov 28, 2010
I have a family member that works at dhhr and not all of them are mean and act like it comes out of their pocket. I have never had anything to do with cps but wv works I have to say that on a whole They have been pretty fair, I got my Ged and am in college now. but I also have a issue where is go to the doctor alot and my worker is being very rude to me about it. I gotta say there are a few workers that act like because you need help your a piece of trash. Now they are trying to tell me that even though I go to school full time that I have to work. WOW!!!!

Level 2

Since: Oct 10

Chesterfield, MO

#20 Nov 28, 2010
Jessica A wrote:
oh yes expecially by the worker jerry hall...she acts like its coming out of her pocket. she is rude and needs to be fired!
um jerry hall wants you to get off your sorry ass and work she is not rude she helped me get a job

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 74
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Comfort inn 52 min Looking 1
katelynn farley 1 hr hmm? 3
Blonde hooker 2 hr Jim Ross 32
backpage girls (Nov '14) 3 hr Anon 19
Eugene Hoston 3 hr sasha 11
Last word + 2 (May '12) 4 hr SWAMP WITCH 2,558
Word association 4 hr SWAMP WITCH 613
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Princeton Mortgages