Deidra

Anawalt, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Anyone looking to rent a really nice three-story town house with single car garage ??? Extremely nice two bed bath and a half dining room living room and kitchen and huge laundry room
Pip

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

How much
1 post removed
Deidra

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Pip wrote:
How much
795 but u would be taking over a lease so you wouldn't have a security deposit or first and last months rent you could just move on in there lol
Ashley J

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

It's our townhouse near Kmart...they're $795/month....we're wanting to sign our lease over that way you wouldn't have to pay first and last months rent and you wouldn't have to pay the security deposit, we would just transfer it.
Looking

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Where are these located at?
deidra

Anawalt, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

behind kmart not directly but you go down the road next to kmart they are called canterbury court townhouses they are really nice its bluefield wv btw were you planning on moving here
inquired queries

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Ashley J wrote:
It's our townhouse near Kmart...they're $795/month....we're wanting to sign our lease over that way you wouldn't have to pay first and last months rent and you wouldn't have to pay the security deposit, we would just transfer it.
1. so my last month's rent will be on you, since you claim that we don't have to pay it?

2. is this whole lease transfer scheme subject to the landlord's approval and discretion?
Deidra

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Yeah the rent and security deposit is on her and this lease transfer is how she got the townhouse in the first place and its written on the lease that she can do this
Deidra

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

inquired queries wrote:
<quoted text>
1. so my last month's rent will be on you, since you claim that we don't have to pay it?
2. is this whole lease transfer scheme subject to the landlord's approval and discretion?
. I put more info on a new comment to your question and you can Facebook her (ashley jeffers )
Ashley J

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Yes, DCI would have you sign a new contract starting your new lease but since we are leaving our lease and 'signing it over to you' we can transfer our security deposit over and you wouldn't have to pay first and last months rent.
The townhouse is 3 story but looks like its 2 story from the front. The main floor is a dining room, kitchen, half bath, and living room with slides doors that go onto a,deck. The bottom floor is the laundry room and one car garage. The top floor is two bedrooms and a whole bath. The townhouses are new and include new appliances.... The only down side is that you pay all utilities.
1 more question

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

what's the policy on pets?

how many small pets are allowed?
Ashley J

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

You CAN have small animals, BUT you have to pay another FULL deposit and it'll add extra on the monthly rent. But there are a lot of people here that have animals but they will work with you and you can pay down the deposit into payments if needed.
Ashley J

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Oh and as far as utilities, the bills aren't that bad. For myself and my husband the water/sewer is about $40 & electric is around $100 (it does have central air and heating). The area is also very quiet and private... And it is NOT the townhouses you can see from 460 behind kmart.
But the reason we are moving and wanting to so quickly is because my husband was transferred and we need to move as quickly as possible, so we're really not concerned about the money (security deposit) but about actually moving before the middle to end of the month. Also, this months rent was literally just paid two days ago so August is covered in rent.
1 post removed
Ashley J

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

1 more question wrote:
what's the policy on pets?
how many small pets are allowed?
If you want I can send you pics via email, Facebook, or text... Also I'm willing to show it.
Ashley J

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

It's still up for rent everyone.... Message me on facebook or you can go to the Tazewell County Yard Sale page on facebook and see ALL the details.. IT'S SERIOUSLY A GREAT DEAL!
Princeton

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

U still have this
Jen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

If it is still available, I am interested.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

70 Users are viewing the Princeton Forum right now

Search the Princeton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Princeton is losing the Rays 22 min Sean_Connery 23
Why does everyone in princeton seem to have a s... 34 min Its true 13
five guys burgers and fries coming to Princeton 39 min peanut butter monkey 17
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 43 min the New Majority 53,892
Jane Walthall (Jun '10) 1 hr Eerie 43
I'm going out 1 hr Jake 16
Court reconsiders bond, murder charge in Boozer... (Feb '10) 1 hr Priddy 64
Chic fila no longer coming to Princeton 9 hr Micky Jones 32
•••

Tornado Watch for Mercer County was issued at July 27 at 9:30PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Princeton Jobs

•••